GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6783

I don't know if you knew this, but on the carrier on Wake, next to the two helipads, there are little ledges you can stand on which protect you from all the noobcakes that come your way with planes and such. It just so happened that a bug would make you pop up right next to the chopper/plane as soon as it spawned, making you most likely to be able to board it. I loved this glitch, because it was the only glimpse of hope I saw when we were getting carrier raped.

So, what's the problem, apparently with the new patch, this doesn't happen anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad DICE is fixing up their game, but, and I say this in the most civilized manner. Why the FUCK do they fix this glitch, but do NOTHING to fix AA, NOTHING to fix falling out of vehicles with the "e" bug, NOTHING to balance some weapons better, NOTHING to fix many of the other numerous bugs that piss us all off so much. I don't get it, so they fix the one bug that made the game a little more bearable for me, but leave everything else that pisses me off.

I am seriously starting to hate this game, no one plays as a team, no one listens to each other, tk's here, tk's there, GAHJGDHJHGDSKHGLSKDh. Ok, sorry, I just needed to vent for a sec.

But seriously, what's going on here, why fix that one small detail? Cause it was the easiest code to fix? Oh and another thing, I know it's been beaten to death, but how come a plane's machine gun can rip a carrier AA site to shreds in just one pass, however when I hit the plane literally every single shot till I overheat, the plane doesn't die???

Come on EA/DICE, get it together please, I haven't gotten SF because you guys still haven't fixed BF2 for me and it's pissing me off, a lot... I had a lot of respect for you EA, carrying the legacy of games such as Simcity and The Sims, but now with BF2, I really doubt you know what a quality product is VS the value of your dollar. Somehow, you making more money by rushing games out seems more important than me getting value products (and keeping my blood pressure and stress levels low), and that's just not cool with me.

Thanks for reading whoever is reading this.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6868|San Francisco

A valid and reasonable rant. Here here!
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6774|Medicland, sthlm

Oh noes!
NamelessMarine
+0|6755
I'm about to go get SF.  Leaving now accually.  Hopefully they have it.  It will let me have those nice new guns and I want to see what SF is all about.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6829|Marathon, Florida Keys
ya im pissed about that also, but i just play china and mec nowadays since i got my navy cross so im never on the carrier
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6868|"Frisco"

I imagine this "glitch" wasn't the target of the fix, but a side effect of fixing something else. Surely they wouldn't put such effort into fixing such an unimportant bug.
US_JackHammer
+1|6747
Yes, apparantly they fixed (i would like to say changed) the vehicle detection parameters. and thats why the glitch no longer works with the chopper. I fail to see how they fixed them though, when im stock still in a tank some guy in a humvee reverses into me.. drives over the top of me blows himself up and files... If im not moving surely that would be his fault and not mine right?  Or perhaps Im just looking at this game with the wrong perspective..
ArmedPartisan
+3|6765
SF sucks. Its only going to make things worse. The zip line and grappling hook are stupid noob gimicks. This game has only a few more months to it before its totally trash. They need to make the game harder and inaccessible, not the other way around.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard