Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6583|Arlen, Texas
Got a prepaid code from EA

6HHZ-5RRA-DVT2-8K35-9BSM

That is supposed to let me have a free weekend of 2142. Of course it won't work, help yourself. Then again, it only took 2 weeks for EA to let me play AF & EF.
Anyone let me know if you can get it to work......(use it in EA Link)

I guess I'll stick with BF2.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6715
lawl I signed up for this myself to get a key to trick a friend that refuses to get 2142 unless someone buys it for him. I was all "Hey I won a key off so and so contest!" and gave it to him he was all excited.

aka i'm going to get him addicted to it then in 6 days he'll be like wtf I cant play anymore, then most likly he'll buy it.

me > him
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6751|The Island of Carls Jr.
Please! Kids! Buy BF 2142! Dont believe the heretics and their lies about how it sucks! Here, have a free limited version! Yeah, we swear youre gonna love this game! Then when youre done GIVE US YOUR MONEY!! Ahem.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6583|Arlen, Texas

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Please! Kids! Buy BF 2142! Dont believe the heretics and their lies about how it sucks! Here, have a free limited version! Yeah, we swear youre gonna love this game! Then when youre done GIVE US YOUR MONEY!! Ahem.
Played the beta and the demo, But the free trial won't work. I probably will be able to get it to work an hour or  so before the trial ends.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6751|The Island of Carls Jr.
Just another pathetic attempt be EA to promote sales of the great game they brutally murdered...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6734|Germany

TehMyke wrote:

lawl I signed up for this myself to get a key to trick a friend that refuses to get 2142 unless someone buys it for him. I was all "Hey I won a key off so and so contest!" and gave it to him he was all excited.

aka i'm going to get him addicted to it then in 6 days he'll be like wtf I cant play anymore, then most likly he'll buy it.

me > him
hm, nice idea, is it still possible to sign up and if so, where?
answer found

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-12-25 11:21:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard