Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6393|West Midlands
Hey Guys

here are a few print screen of the demo Armed Assault

845mb and its capped at 150kb but if you register for free at fileshack its capped at 500kb

heres the link for the demo
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/10003/A … sault+Demo

its worth a bosh for free

and the blood is amazing i ran everything on high and things that i could on ultra high
CPU:3.2
GPU:X850XT
RAM: 2GBddr2=667

with 20-30+ FPS

https://www.play-battlefield.de/e107_files/public/1166815803_3_FT0_1.jpg

https://www.play-battlefield.de/e107_files/public/1166815803_3_FT0_2.jpg

https://www.play-battlefield.de/e107_files/public/1166815803_3_FT0_3.jpg

https://www.play-battlefield.de/e107_files/public/1166815803_3_FT0_4.jpg

P.S i did search nothing with the demo link or prints screens

let the flaming begin
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Crap game -
Great blood effects!!! -
Good link though -
FOV Sucks -
Overall GFX Sucks -
Try 2142...

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

P.S i did search nothing with the demo link or prints screens
let the flaming begin
Flaming is no longer allowed - And if you search you shall never recieve flamage - But i am afraid to say that there have been a few threads made about ArmA.
Good Screenies though.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-22 12:18:43)

Madiz
is back
+26|6726
Gfx suck totally!
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

It looks damn nice,probably the next game I'll buy.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6800|USA! USA! USA!
Is game only about dead people?
Entertayner
+826|6540

It looks like it sucks ass. Lighting looks awful. Veeeeeeeeeeeery basic HUD.
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6393|West Midlands
yea the graphics are sweet but what does it its the view distances, i got a X1950XT for x-mas and then i can use HDR what ever that is

the gameplay isnt run and shoot like BF2 cause its a simulation but i dont think you can ever bet BF series

and the gun flare there is none, but hay this is a demo and they may add some extra shizzle

P.S these are prints off my PC not search for them
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
Horrible game.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6448|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

and the gun flare there is none, but hay this is a demo and they may add some extra shizzle
There is no muzzle flash when you fire in real life.  You'll only get one if you have a huge weapon, or are firing in the dark.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

There is no muzzle flash when you fire in real life.  You'll only get one if you have a huge weapon, or are firing in the dark.
If you get one when it's dark,then you should get one when it's day time.
Only you can't see it.

Last edited by Negerkungen (2006-12-22 12:31:49)

Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6800|USA! USA! USA!

Teh wrong.  You just can't see your own most of the time.  Hence the reason they have things called "Flash Suppressors" on most military rifles.  I have a rifle that is near blinding at night and during the day a good flash is visible.  It's mostly due to the short barrel I guess.  It's the only thing I've ever seen that has one so big.  If I had a high speed camera I'd take a pic and prove it.  Until then here is a pic I found on Google w/ linking goodness.
https://ultimak.com/gallery/MattShooting.jpg
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
WTF is he firing causing that much flame?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
I was a big fan of Operation Flashpoint but I havent had the chance to enjoy the demo as I did with OFP. Yet. Going to have to try it again today.
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6393|West Midlands
ohh BTW you may need to up-date your Direct X version other wise you get a "couldnt find d9d......... error"

try tweakguides for a link
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

I have fired many a gun in my life and although there are muzzle flash visible on most guns the above pic must be altered ?

Not even base-bleed ammunition flash that much !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6800|USA! USA! USA!
I'm not claiming authenticity of the pic.  I just googled it.  If you click on the pic it will take you to the web site which then explains as much as I know about said pic.  My guess is that the featured flash is fast enough that human eyes barely see it before it's gone.  I really just wanted to illustrate that there are in fact flashes when a rifle is fired.

speeling

Last edited by Krauser98 (2006-12-22 12:47:25)

C01d Fusion
+7|6491
every gun has a flash, its not the size of the gun, its that you're not paying attention. Even a .22 handgun has muzzle flash if you're paying attention
Entertayner
+826|6540

I can't believe I just spent 5 fucking hours downloading this thing just to get a useless piece of crap with 4x less FPS than even BF2 with worse graphics, and that's not even on fucking high! This isn't even an excuse for a game, it's not even an excuse for software, it's a very shit excuse at super gluing random code together and calling it a game.  I would actually pay in limbs to never play this game again.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Krauser98 wrote:

Teh wrong.  You just can't see your own most of the time.  Hence the reason they have things called "Flash Suppressors" on most military rifles.  I have a rifle that is near blinding at night and during the day a good flash is visible.  It's mostly due to the short barrel I guess.  It's the only thing I've ever seen that has one so big.  If I had a high speed camera I'd take a pic and prove it.  Until then here is a pic I found on Google w/ linking goodness.
http://ultimak.com/gallery/MattShooting.jpg
Yeah, I hardly notice the muzzle flash on BF2 lol.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6525|An Hour North of Indy
when u put the settings on very high, the graphics are much better. having a higher level card is definitely a must. also, it is a demo, so there are bugs. The map that they released for the demo is probably at least 30 km square, if not more.
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6393|West Midlands
OMFG 5 hours how fast is your internet

if you want the graphics you gotta have a good machine, dont say there coding shit cause your comp isnt up to it
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

when u put the settings on very high, the graphics are much better. having a higher level card is definitely a must. also, it is a demo, so there are bugs. The map that they released for the demo is probably at least 30 km square, if not more.
Incorrect sir.  I have been playing the actual game (German Version) for a couple weeks now.  In the real game, it is patched to 1.02.  This demo is 1.03.  I am amazed this game has gone thru 3 patches and this is the results.  Don't fall in to that old trap of "It is just a demo."  I can tell you, it is not just a demo,  it is the game.
Entertayner
+826|6540

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

OMFG 5 hours how fast is your internet

if you want the graphics you gotta have a good machine, dont say there coding shit cause your comp isnt up to it
1mbps....
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6462|Oklahoma City

usmarine2007 wrote:

In the real game, it is patched to 1.02.  This demo is 1.03.  I am amazed this game has gone thru 3 patches and this is the results.  Don't fall in to that old trap of "It is just a demo."  I can tell you, it is not just a demo,  it is the game.
Not that games get left alone after release anymore...

Last edited by -TL- (2006-12-22 22:59:48)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio

-TL- wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

In the real game, it is patched to 1.02.  This demo is 1.03.  I am amazed this game has gone thru 3 patches and this is the results.  Don't fall in to that old trap of "It is just a demo."  I can tell you, it is not just a demo,  it is the game.
Not that games get left alone after release anymore...
what?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard