White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6706|Scotland
Right let me settle this, yes he does hack, cant you hear his voice?

"so you admit it?"

"I..uh...eh...*stutter*"

Sounds like a kid getting asked if he stole the cookie
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6623|The Suburb at Karkand

k30dxedle wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

HAHA thats not me talking, thats my brother

I dont care if you acuse of me hacking. so yea... instead of posting stupid threads get a real life?
That's the excuse everyone and their pet goldfish use. It has never worked in the recent past and never will again. Stop using it. I don't care if you say it's true, it's not. If you believe them, very single BF player accused of hacking has a brother who uses hacks on their account (and they don't know of the hacks, of course) when they're not looking. Let's see what's wrong with this:

1. I wouldn't trust my brother with my BF2 account if I had a brother.
2. I don't want to go to the trouble of installing for all users and neither do most people. If he installs hacks, it's going to be on the same user as BF2, which is going to be mine if I have anything to say about it. Seen that yellow "New programs installed" on the Start menu when something new's installed? Yeah.
3. Related to 2...I wouldn't trust my brother with my computer account either.
4. Excuse = overused. Massively.

As for "get a real life", you have 1497 hours on that account alone. You enrolled January 26. That equals 1497 hours in about 11 months (minus 4 days). 11 x an average of 30 days a month is 330 days. 330 - 4 = 326. 326 x 24 = 7824 hours. 7824/1497 = an average of 5.226 hours per day.
Do you iz like teh best at math lol.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6530|Lenox MA
whos a bigger joke TA, or this furom?
l41e
+677|6802

MT_Androo wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

HAHA thats not me talking, thats my brother

I dont care if you acuse of me hacking. so yea... instead of posting stupid threads get a real life?
That's the excuse everyone and their pet goldfish use. It has never worked in the recent past and never will again. Stop using it. I don't care if you say it's true, it's not. If you believe them, very single BF player accused of hacking has a brother who uses hacks on their account (and they don't know of the hacks, of course) when they're not looking. Let's see what's wrong with this:

2. I don't want to go to the trouble of installing for all users and neither do most people. If he installs hacks, it's going to be on the same user as BF2, which is going to be mine if I have anything to say about it. Seen that yellow "New programs installed" on the Start menu when something new's installed? Yeah.

As for "get a real life", you have 1497 hours on that account alone. You enrolled January 26. That equals 1497 hours in about 11 months (minus 4 days). 11 x an average of 30 days a month is 330 days. 330 - 4 = 326. 326 x 24 = 7824 hours. 7824/1497 = an average of 5.226 hours per day.
Start > Run > calc.exe.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6922|Tenn
i still think that this is the funniest link

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … accCheck=1

no.. cant be a cheater. all those diff names caught at different times different days, with no appeals mentioned.
MT_Androo
Banned

k30dxedle wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Start > Run > calc.exe.
Wow you disappoint me I was gonna look up to you as my math idol never mind
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6895|OctoLand
I just listened to that thing, everyone in that conversation are sad loosers, including shadow_ownz.
I know fucking karate
MT_Androo
Banned

justice wrote:

I just listened to that thing, everyone in that conversation are sad loosers, including shadow_ownz.
Roger That (but whos the biggest loser ^^)
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6530|Lenox MA
well ta, you guys had your chance, if he was supposivley "cheating" take PB shots, if you know what they are. That takes care of the problem, watching someone in 3rd persion doesnt prove shit, its like the whole picklepower incident, thats no proof of cheating in any way. If he was running around, with a name tag hack, and it was showing me all the enemys name tags. Then yes i would agree. But until that happens, keep ranting what you think. It just shows how noob you guys are, talking about how someone is supposivley cheating on a furom. LOL it just seems to amaze me as well. some guy said, :"if he stops hacking his k:d will go down alot. LOL oviously didnt look at his stats considering the fact that he has 84k commanding points, that usually means he dies 0 mabye 1 time around. hah, everyone keep posting to. it gives me the giggles reading it
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6530|Lenox MA
lol seriously bf2cc put that option in there, and i know that if you click it. it does something. maybe TA is just to dumb to realize what it is. I mean they are 20+ year old guys who dedicate there lifes to gaming.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6530|Lenox MA
and systray, you of all people to be posting in this furom... considering the fact that you have cheated everydayt sense you purchased the game. lol
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6679|dunno
Really why do you care if he hacks? let him play how he wants it is a game.
MT_Androo
Banned

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

This is fun! Ive played with Shadow once in DMOC dalian my clan. He did some nice TV shots on me in chopper etc. But ive never seen him play infantry.
Got a infantry server?

Take PB screenshots while you at it.... lol
No DMOC is chopper whores lol, anyways but ill go on battle recorder sometime and watch or ill spectate.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6801

The_Killer wrote:

That's a really ignorant thing to say. You might as well say who cares if Jeff Dohmer eats people, let him live how he wants to. Same concept. As long as he doesn't hack against you and long as you don't get eaten.

As far as the hacking stuff goes, why not solve it through personal IM's or your own websites forums. Posting crap on bf2s gets you no where.
MT_Androo
Banned

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

That's a really ignorant thing to say. You might as well say who cares if Jeff Dohmer eats people, let him live how he wants to. Same concept. As long as he doesn't hack against you and long as you don't get eaten.

As far as the hacking stuff goes, why not solve it through personal IM's or your own websites forums. Posting crap on bf2s gets you no where.
Lmao owned.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6679|dunno

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

Really i could care less most of the hacks are not that good any way and most people could easily kill them and this is a video game on the Internet not the real world.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6679|dunno

MT_Androo wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

Lmao owned.
No
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6775|Gold coast, Aus.
I don't quite think he is hacking....

I have a friend who hacked. He was bored of the game entirely after 50 or so hours. I doubt hacking would keep you interested in the game for 1000 hours +
MT_Androo
Banned

The_Killer wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Lmao owned.
No
Shh.. Anyways yes hacks are good there unfair. You can see them thru walls have automatic locks on pretty gay unless u get real shitty hax.
MT_Androo
Banned

gene_pool wrote:

I don't quite think he is hacking....

I have a friend who hacked. He was bored of the game entirely after 50 or so hours. I doubt hacking would keep you interested in the game for 1000 hours +
As for that, they all want points alot of people might be bored of BF2 but maybe he keeps playing and hacking for points.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6679|dunno

MT_Androo wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

Lmao owned.
No
Shh.. Anyways yes hacks are good there unfair. You can see them thru walls have automatic locks on pretty gay unless u get real shitty hax.
Most aim bots are not that good i have seen maybe 1 really good one but it took more than 4 shots to kill some one with a assault rifle. And most good players can own some one hacking.
l41e
+677|6802

The_Killer wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

No
Most aim bots are not that good i have seen maybe 1 really good one but it took more than 4 shots to kill some one with a assault rifle. And most good players can own some one hacking.
All assault rifles except the F2000 and G3A3 take 4 shots to take down even a lightly armored target with shots to the chest.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6784|Washington, DC

two061vbma wrote:

and systray, you of all people to be posting in this furom... considering the fact that you have cheated everydayt sense you purchased the game. lol
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … ery=Search
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6679|dunno

k30dxedle wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

All assault rifles except the F2000 and G3A3 take 4 shots to take down even a lightly armored target with shots to the chest.
Yes but thats if the bot is locked on to the chest. When it was locked on to the head it killed in 1-3 shots probly because the person in the vid was missing the shots.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6922|Tenn

Hurricane wrote:

two061vbma wrote:

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … ery=Search
lol now thats funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard