montypythizzle
+21|6599
So shadow ownz wanted to join *TA*. www.Ta-Gaming.com for those that dont know...

Anyways I confronted him with this damning evidence (since we don't really care for whores):
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … accCheck=1

He said  "er it was a missing file.... "
and I'm like wow a missing file on and off for months?

He said "I am not teh 1337or haxor"

So he was in our TS and he didnt seem to know what a hack was....
http://media.putfile.com/shadow-ownz-NOT

Along with this I have heard from other bf2s forum members that he also hacks.

So "shadowowns" get off of this "zomg i am not teh haxor but i ownzor so hard" shit and stop browsing our forums and disrespecting members of our clan.
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6543|-removed you know why- mod
and this guy did the 1.000.000 Post here. damn..
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
i cant listen to all of that...cliff notes?
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6466|The Suburb at Karkand
Anyways yes thats guys pretty gay
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6818|Delaware
Trashcat is not amused.

Here's a crazy thought: Let him play how he wants?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
He sounds about 10
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6543|-removed you know why- mod

SysTray wrote:

Trashcat is not amused.

i dont know my friend.. but are cheaters welcome? he can cheat at singleplayer the whole day, i dont care. But showing respect to others at Multiplayergames is the finest thing that can happen, it makes the game worth playing it. Using Cheats is just lame.

just my thought

regards

Last edited by Flonster (2006-12-22 10:13:22)

montypythizzle
+21|6599
I just don't respect him when he says he doesn't hack which bothers me that he is maybe missing something in his life.
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

White-Fusion wrote:

He sounds about 10
seconded.

and that kid on the picture scares me........
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

SysTray wrote:

Trashcat is not amused.

That's an extremist version of the |TOP| motto if you ask me =p

I don't care for statspadders. Baserapers are also a thought in the recesses of my mind. But glitchers and hackers are just sad. Why would one be so pathetic as to turn to hacking in a video game? It's not like you'll get money for it; go to a competitive LAN where money's on the line and you can't use your uber-leetzorz hax.

Anyways, here's Shadow's old account, with which he statspadded on with me, Kill3r_Pwnz, and a few others

http://www.bf2s.com/player/47619949/

Then suddenly he has a new one (ShadowOwnz) in January, after Kill3r and said others got reset:

http://bf2s.com/player/64103713/

And looking at his KDR history, it starts off at the humble number you usually get when you start a new account then skyrockets. I don't think anybody can get that good that quickly:

http://bf2s.com/player/64103713/history/KDR/

Sorry Shadow, but you should just come clean and admit it. Nobody will outright hate you for more than a few weeks at most.

edit: I statspadded with this account:

http://bf2s.com/player/58933305/

Note the score on Dalian. My Hurricane account is squeaky clean

Last edited by Hurricane (2006-12-22 10:28:24)

Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK
wow is he 8?
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6367|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Seriously please don't think I'm trying to be a dick but why wouldn't you just post this on your own forums. I mean I don't know him but it really just seems like your trying to humiliate him now. If he hacks then he hacks, don't let him in your clan, tell him on TS he's not welcome, I.P. ban him from your clan website after that & whatever else, but c'mon man. If your trying to do a "public service" (which is cool) then just say "hey ok I think this guy hacks" but the personal business of him joining your clan is between you & your clan.

I know I sound like a whiner but images are all anyone has on the internet, if you distort someones image there really isn't anything they can do to get it back. If they wanna fock it up themselves then that's their dumbass problem.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

MagikTrik wrote:

Seriously please don't think I'm trying to be a dick but why wouldn't you just post this on your own forums. I mean I don't know him but it really just seems like your trying to humiliate him now. If he hacks then he hacks, don't let him in your clan, tell him on TS he's not welcome, I.P. ban him from your clan website after that & whatever else, but c'mon man. If your trying to do a "public service" (which is cool) then just say "hey ok I think this guy hacks" but the personal business of him joining your clan is between you & your clan.

I know I sound like a whiner but images are all anyone has on the internet, if you distort someones image there really isn't anything they can do to get it back. If they wanna fock it up themselves then that's their dumbass problem.
The humiliation is probably it. It might also be a warning to other clans. And finally to let people know that the guy is all talk, the walking is done by a program.

I personally would forgive Shadow if he admitted to using hacks. If he stopped using them (which would probably mark a fall in his KDR and SPM...) then I'd forgive him too. Some people just get real caught up in competitiveness. You don't see people damning steroid users to hell and begging for them to get the death penalty do you? Hacks are like steroids, and Shadow's like an athlete who was caught up in trying to get the best competitive edge. He figured "If I don't get caught, it'll be fine". But he ended up getting caught. If he did indeed hack, he should just admit it and hopefully the more mature players will forgive him and he'll hopefully play clean.
montypythizzle
+21|6599

MagikTrik wrote:

One way he could redeem him self as hurricane said is to come clean.

Teh internets is teh internets.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519

Hurricane wrote:

MagikTrik wrote:

The humiliation is probably it. It might also be a warning to other clans. And finally to let people know that the guy is all talk, the walking is done by a program.

I personally would forgive Shadow if he admitted to using hacks. If he stopped using them (which would probably mark a fall in his KDR and SPM...) then I'd forgive him too. Some people just get real caught up in competitiveness. You don't see people damning steroid users to hell and begging for them to get the death penalty do you? Hacks are like steroids, and Shadow's like an athlete who was caught up in trying to get the best competitive edge. He figured "If I don't get caught, it'll be fine". But he ended up getting caught. If he did indeed hack, he should just admit it and hopefully the more mature players will forgive him and he'll hopefully play clean.
i personally could give 2 shits if he's hacking in pubs, there's plenty of them out there. where i lose ALL respect is when someone hacks in CAL or TWL, which shadow has attempted. therefore, i have no respect for him, nor will i ever.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6489
Seriously did you just ask him to come on TS just to "interrogate" him then post it on a public forum? That's sad...
montypythizzle
+21|6599

Doggehspike wrote:

Seriously did you just ask him to come on TS just to "interrogate" him then post it on a public forum? That's sad...
No, he came on willingly numbnuts he is the one that wanted to join our clan which has no respect for cheaters.
reefl3x
+72|6399|United States
I used to play BF2 with him, when the game 1st released.
It was actually a group of us. Myself, Shadow, Adam & Jackoff....so 4 of us would just pub it up.

This was when I used the name roger_the_retard. And we'd just pub it up.

Shadow was never particularly good at the game at all. He'd complain quite a bit & could never quite get the fundamentals of the game down.

One day he tells me on Xfire, that he got his stats erased, apprently for stat padding, so he makes a new account "Shadow_ownz" and just plays the hell out of the game. He pasted my global score of like 60,000 in about a month...it was crazy.

He was 150,000 in about 3-4 months.

Long story short I would bet hes hacking, how can he suck with 1 account, make a new account the next day & magically start owning everything.
reefl3x
+72|6399|United States

Hurricane wrote:

SysTray wrote:

Trashcat is not amused.

That's an extremist version of the |TOP| motto if you ask me =p

I don't care for statspadders. Baserapers are also a thought in the recesses of my mind. But glitchers and hackers are just sad. Why would one be so pathetic as to turn to hacking in a video game? It's not like you'll get money for it; go to a competitive LAN where money's on the line and you can't use your uber-leetzorz hax.

Anyways, here's Shadow's old account, with which he statspadded on with me, Kill3r_Pwnz, and a few others

http://www.bf2s.com/player/47619949/

Then suddenly he has a new one (ShadowOwnz) in January, after Kill3r and said others got reset:

http://bf2s.com/player/64103713/

And looking at his KDR history, it starts off at the humble number you usually get when you start a new account then skyrockets. I don't think anybody can get that good that quickly:

http://bf2s.com/player/64103713/history/KDR/

Sorry Shadow, but you should just come clean and admit it. Nobody will outright hate you for more than a few weeks at most.

edit: I statspadded with this account:

http://bf2s.com/player/58933305/

Note the score on Dalian. My Hurricane account is squeaky clean
he had another account before killerpwnz "Shadow.=US=. or something like it. It had "US" at the end of it.
specxops
Banned
+18|6647|Boca Raton,Florida
HAHA thats not me talking, thats my brother

I dont care if you acuse of me hacking. so yea... instead of posting stupid threads get a real life?
^

are you kidding me, your hacking i think you might need to get a real life, just saying
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6690|Brunei Darussalam

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

I dont care if you acuse of me hacking. so yea... instead of posting stupid threads get a real life?
Riiight....
l41e
+677|6645

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

That's the excuse everyone and their pet goldfish use. It has never worked in the recent past and never will again. Stop using it. I don't care if you say it's true, it's not. If you believe them, very single BF player accused of hacking has a brother who uses hacks on their account (and they don't know of the hacks, of course) when they're not looking. Let's see what's wrong with this:

1. I wouldn't trust my brother with my BF2 account if I had a brother.
2. I don't want to go to the trouble of installing for all users and neither do most people. If he installs hacks, it's going to be on the same user as BF2, which is going to be mine if I have anything to say about it. Seen that yellow "New programs installed" on the Start menu when something new's installed? Yeah.
3. Related to 2...I wouldn't trust my brother with my computer account either.
4. Excuse = overused. Massively.

As for "get a real life", you have 1497 hours on that account alone. You enrolled January 26. That equals 1497 hours in about 11 months (minus 4 days). 11 x an average of 30 days a month is 330 days. 330 - 4 = 326. 326 x 24 = 7824 hours. 7824/1497 = an average of 5.226 hours per day.
specxops
Banned
+18|6647|Boca Raton,Florida
monty.pythizzle is playing Strike At Karkand on =STT= PISTOLS AND KNIFES

nice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6466|The Suburb at Karkand
This is fun! Ive played with Shadow once in DMOC dalian my clan. He did some nice TV shots on me in chopper etc. But ive never seen him play infantry.
reefl3x
+72|6399|United States
We dont need to start with personal attacks guys. Keep the topic on the topic of hacking.
All I know is before shadow made the "shadow_ownz" account he was a decent player, not bad but also not great. then he creates shadow_ownz and all of a sudden he's on top of everything.

Either he got ridiculously good overnight or hes hacking. Theres really no way to tell which one it is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard