Poll

What couldn't you tollerate finding out about your girlfriend's past?

Had sex with more guys than u have friends.23%23% - 41
Had a three some (with two dudes).10%10% - 18
Had sex with even just one guy.4%4% - 8
Had a mans "unmentionalbles" in her mouth.5%5% - 9
I could care less, im getting it & shes faithul to me.28%28% - 50
Who cares? She should be able to do whatever she wants.23%23% - 42
Had sex with one person, but numerous times.4%4% - 8
Total: 176
jackdreaper
+5|6534
I was with this great girl: She cared about me, was sweet, supported my BF2 addiction, never talked out of turn, all the good things u can imagine from a girlfriend.

I knew she wasnt a virgin, because she had told me when we talked about the topic. I was ok with it until.....

I started to think i really love this girl and i want to marry her. thats when everything went crazy in my head. I started obssessing over her past relationships....i couldnt sleep at nights, couldnt focus in class, almost didnt get my Bachlors degree......i was going crazy...all i could do was think about her with her past boyfriends...and all the devious things they had done together.... Im not judging, i dont care what people do, but it just bothered the hell out of me......any advice?

eventually we broke up.....understandably

I felt so messed up, i dont know whats wrong with me!!!!! This was a few months back....

I just want to know how people feel about their girlfriends pasts.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6376|Columbus, Ohio
You just named every activity a chick does in college.  Fact.
Rellim83
+7|6691|PA
get over it, or date a mormon
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
past is past. now is now. i dont care what she did, as long as shes good now.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

You wrote:

Who cares? She should be able to do whatever she wants.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6376|Columbus, Ohio

Rellim83 wrote:

get over it, or date a mormon
Nope.  I was stationed in Hawaii and BYU has a campus there...............good times, bad girls.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

You will find that it's life. Become Mormon and you might have a chance.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6376|Columbus, Ohio

Kmarion wrote:

Will you people stop saying Mormon.  I have had the most wildest nights of my life with Mormons.
jackdreaper
+5|6534

Kmarion wrote:

I have a feeling you're right....i am screwed!!!

BTW its not just mormon girls who careenough to wait until marriage. There are lots of cultures that also have stablished "no sex" before marriage as a social norm.

Fcucking tv is decensitizing the innocense of our society!!!!

Ever see an episode of "The Real World" holly crap, if thats the real world then .......
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6649|Your moms bedroom
ehh i might have i problem if i found out the football team ran a train on her immediatly after the basketball team, which was preceded by the band and shes a closet necrophyliac
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532

Des.Kmal wrote:

you won't be saying that when you get burned, muahahahahahaha.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6385|Lenox MA
I was in a relationship, for about a year and a half. Girl went off to college, so I didn't really think it was going to work about, but hey. I just got my liscense and she wasnt that far away, so I thought to myself, this could work out for alittle while. We made it through one year of her at college, me back at home. Then recently this summer, this kid I know, thinks hes a big shot, but hes really just a fagget. Broke up wtih his girlfriend of four years, because he thought he could get with anyone he wanted. He was wrong at the time. He literally called her everyday, asking her to chill. I meanwhile bitched this fagget out, kid didn't to fight me, he was to "mature for that". Instead he just tried being mad sketchy, which paid off in his part. So one friday night came around, was spose to chill with my girl, instead she was going to go to the movies with a couple of her friends she hasnt seen in awhile, school friends. So i thought alright whatever we just bang tomrrow. So she went off to the movies, I read this kids away message, its like "movies with renee, " So my senses told me wtf that dirty cunt lied to me. I call her up, she denies being with him. So me and a couple of my friends drive up to the mall, and there that fagget is, with her. So straight up flipped on this kid. Then broke up with her beacuse she knew how much hate I had for this fag, and yet trys to pull shit off behind my back. Then later that night she calls me all cry cry. Im pissed, playing bf2, and could give two shits whats she feeling or thinking at the moment. She goes, oh I had no idea he was coming, he just got her after i got off the phone with you. ladadad bunch of other bullshit, and basically tell her to fuck off and I never want to see her again, unless she comes back for the weekend, and wants to give some blowjobs out....Not very mature, but still, bitch had to be put in her place..

So to answer your question. I would say man just move on, if you start talking to this girl again , (just as friends) tell her how you feel about all of it, and see if you guys can work things out. If you cant get over the fact that the has been with other guys, and railed by some of your good friends,then its oviosu that you two werent ment to be. I would suggest moving on. But, still at the time still being chill with this girl...
jackdreaper
+5|6534

Locoloki wrote:

ehh i might have i problem if i found out the football team ran a train on her immediatly after the basketball team, which was preceded by the band and shes a closet necrophyliac
but why does it matter wheather ten guys did it with her or just one....whats the difference? If you're ok with her having had sex just once you should be ok with her having sex tons of times.....i dont see any difference.

Stewie: So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Very apt!!!!
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6385|Lenox MA
Never EVER give in to asians. Thats a big no no
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

you won't be saying that when you get burned, muahahahahahaha.
by......?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6385|Lenox MA
the whole nba
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6649|Your moms bedroom

jackdreaper wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

but why does it matter wheather ten guys did it with her or just one....whats the difference? If you're ok with her having had sex just once you should be ok with her having sex tons of times.....i dont see any difference.

Stewie: So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Very apt!!!!
Thats why I threw in the Necrophyliac, i dont want her hopping into bed stinking of the dead... know what i mean

Last edited by Locoloki (2006-12-21 22:08:45)

DeZwarteMaan
+10|6682|Texas

jackdreaper wrote:

...thats when everything went crazy in my head. I started obsessing over her past relationships....i couldn't sleep at nights, couldn't focus in class, almost didn't get my Bachelors degree......i was going crazy...all i could do was think about her with her past boyfriends...and all the devious things they had done together.... I'm not judging, i don't care what people do, but it just bothered the hell out of me......any advice?...

I felt so messed up, i don't know whats wrong with me!!!!! This was a few months back....

I just want to know how people feel about their girlfriends pasts.
Obsession, fear, jealousy.... Ahh the Human mind isn't hard to ponder.

Tell a woman that you aren't a Virgin. It's fine. Tell her exactly who... it's fine If it was years ago and not last month... She finds out that person was one of her social buds back in her old Jr high..... Good night Sally...

It's all the same boat. We are raised with preconceptions. We live in a social circle that teaches us the level of our morality. The types of relationships that we want. Some people want June Cleaver (old tv show Leave it to beaver) in social scenes but they want a Phreak when the doors close.

Most men want wild rides and sew their wild oats before they settle down. It's genetics. Deal with it. Most men want to settle down and marry a virgin. It's inherent. Many cant ponder to think that another Male has been there first and he's up for sloppy seconds.

When it comes down to it. Figure out who you are and what you're able to live with. I personally think that if you can see yourself doing it, then find a woman who's your equal. If you like to try Kama Sutra and 1000 different positions... don't marry a straight laced virgin who only wants to ever be...just..one..way. THAT will drive you freaking insane. Trust me.

If you find that you cant handle the truth and that the past history "Drives you crazy".... Live the Creed. <<WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND THE DOOR...STAYS BEHIND THE DOOR>>

Never ask a question you aren't prepared to hear the answer.  Say "honey, I know you may be a virgin.. or you may not. I don't care. Just be with me and what happened... happened."

If not.. you have a long crazy road before you. Consider that only 2% of the people out there remain virgins after high school. Not that bad.. but damn close. If you cant handle the situation... be a Monk.

I can handle it.  I was in a few.... odd situations where I cant deny that I was Buck wild. I explored the beast and it was good. I settled down and changed my ways. I can't cheat on my wife.  Against my nature.

She can't handle my past, so I don't mention it. It's all about the Silver Tongue. Speak with wisdom. Never spew a word you will regret and never lay seed on infertile ground.

It will drive you to bad fruits and crops. What I mean to say, if I've lost you, is that you need to learn how to be a carpenter and build a mighty house. Find the bricks that will best work for you and your house will be good for you. If you go looking for bricks that you cant handle... You are bound to build a wall with bad stability and it will crash around you.

Good luck. I'll guess that you are mid-20's or younger.  This is a common issue for the younger crowds.

Last edited by DeZwarteMaan (2006-12-21 22:13:01)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina
The first girl I dated was kind of a slut.  Thankfully, I wore a condom every time, and I exited that relationship without any health problems.  But yeah, after that, I went for women who were experienced, but not TOO experienced.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6569|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

jackdreaper wrote:

I felt so messed up, i dont know whats wrong with me!!!!!
you're craaaaazy.. but that is just your first problem my friend, so good luck with life
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6385|Lenox MA
i started beating when i was 15, so almost two years ago... been with five girls sense then.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut
Who cares. Dont be so insecure. And I hope your girl didnt go to UNC because I probably slept with her too. Sorry.
Malloy must go
jackdreaper
+5|6534

SuperSlowYo wrote:

jackdreaper wrote:

I felt so messed up, i dont know whats wrong with me!!!!!
you're craaaaazy.. but that is just your first problem my friend, so good luck with life
Hmmm....

To tell you what made me "crazy"   imagine meeting the guy whos genitals ur wife gave a oral message to....

And you would be perfectly ok with that? and the three of you would just hang out and play monopoly????   Fuck that!!!!!!!

I found out that i cant handle that, i'm not as "sane" as you are.  So, sure...i suppose i am crazy!!!

I wonder if I can get a handicap parking pass? That would be sweet!!!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532

two061vbma wrote:

i started beating when i was 15, so almost two years ago... been with five girls sense then.
TMI!!!
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6676|United States

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Will you people stop saying Mormon.  I have had the most wildest nights of my life with Mormons.
LOL.

I live in Utah.  What this man says is true.

BYU Hawaii must have been a *wonderful* campus.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard