viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6638|Minnesota
Ok get this.  I was playing on their server in 2142.  I get booted and banned half way through the game.  I have been booted for high ping before but my ping was only 60.  I'm not a stat pddr by any means.  Anyone know if they have a website so i can tell them there admins suck!
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6465|The Suburb at Karkand
Ermm this shouldnt really be in clans but anyways maybe they dis like you.. As a matter a fact theres alot of people I "dis like"
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6638|Minnesota
Oh, haha.  It just sucks.  You work so hard for your score and then get booted and banned.  Its alright if you just get booted, you can get back on the server and continue from where you left off.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6567|USA

viper313 wrote:

Oh, haha.  It just sucks.  You work so hard for your score and then get booted and banned.  Its alright if you just get booted, you can get back on the server and continue from where you left off.
you still get those points.
MT_Androo
Banned

Ender2309 wrote:

viper313 wrote:

arkalark alark
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6567|USA

MT_Androo wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

viper313 wrote:

arkalark alark
wtf?
l41e
+677|6644

=IDS=?

As in =IDS= Major-Assault?

As in majorassult?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6659|under there hayousaidunderwear

k30dxedle wrote:

=IDS=?

As in =IDS= Major-Assault?

As in majorassult?
Good connection but I left them a while ago. 

not sure if =IDS= is the same as =I.D.S=

the =IDS= site is www.instantdeathsquad.com

They were all good guys tho and I doubt any of them would kick/ban without a good reason

edit: Nope wrong clan.  =IDS= doesn't have any servers right now.

Last edited by majorassult (2006-12-21 18:51:37)

mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6713|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I got banned from that server for "cheating", other wise known as killing a few of the admins (no exploits or hacks, just defending the titan).  I found their web site awhile back and from what I saw it's not just their admins but basically the entire clan that sucks.  They seem to mostly stick to their own servers (I've never encountered one outside of their little home) due to the over all lack of skill and they seem to ban anyone who kills them.

btw:  the clan name is International Death Squad

Last edited by mcgid1 (2006-12-21 18:53:08)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6659|under there hayousaidunderwear

mcgid1 wrote:

I got banned from that server for "cheating", other wise known as killing a few of the admins (no exploits or hacks, just defending the titan).  I found their web site awhile back and from what I saw it's not just their admins but basically the entire clan that sucks.  They seem to mostly stick to their own servers (I've never encountered one outside of their little home) due to the over all lack of skill and they seem to ban anyone who kills them.

Weird....

an Instant Death Squad and an International Death Squad
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6638|Minnesota

mcgid1 wrote:

Yep.  thats the one.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6713|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

viper313 wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

Yep.  thats the one.
I would dig up the web site for you but:
a) It's not conveniently located on top of my desk and
b) an almost direct quote from their web site that stuck in my mind "we pay the bills here so if you want to appeal a ban, fuck off" pretty much sums up the clan motto.
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6638|Minnesota
It's people like that that lead me to believe the world is coming to an end!
MT_Androo
Banned

Ender2309 wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

arkalark alark
wtf?
Roflz me and bro went on runespace once that free online game and just spammed the crap out of it. All these kids were like OMFG BAN HIM SPAMMOR. Anyways its from Team America the Iran or whatever dudes spoke it..
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6515|Adelaide, South Australia

MT_Androo wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

arkalark alark
derka mohammed ali alark?
WNxfrayedknot
+0|6325
I got kicked then banned from this server because i came in an saw them stat padding when they seen that i was in they kicked me (cuz i killed 7 ina row) then i tried to come back in an was banned. These lil sissys need to have there accounts deleted because they dont earn any rank they have. I challenge there whole team to a 1 v 7 an they wouldnt do it because they know im gonna kick there butts bad. So i reported them to ea with screen shots of there stat padding that i took before i got kicked.

Last edited by WNxfrayedknot (2006-12-29 14:41:12)

Xanthias
+0|6756
I and three Squadmates joined this server.  Upon spawning, I saw our Walker was available, so I grabbed it.  I went to the first flag (maybe took ~60 seconds to get there) and we were all immediately banned for various reasons.  I was kicked for high ping, my buddy for Team Killing and the other for (I think) Admin Abuse (??).

We weren't in the server long enough to DO anything, so I don't see why we had been banned.

Here is their Game Monitor information.  I suggest you do what we did and go there and vote "-1" for their server!!  These guys are ridiculous!!  I have reported them to BFROE and I suggest anyone else do the same!

[url=http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/70.87.92.50:17570/I.D.S.html][img]http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/70.87.92.50:17570.png[/img][/url]
Arkane
+1|6679
They have this server for their exsclusive use of ranking up.  If you aren't invited you will be banned.
*FW*MovinTarget
+0|6690
Well the smacktards are still at it.  I joined a BF2 Iron Gator server (named DB4B) that was pretty far into the game (the team I was put on was getting thumped) and I, with my trusty AK47, started to take flags.  I was pretty much "trading kills" (kill and then get killed) most of the game, I was trying to take hanger bay fore and while up top I kept killing them as they spawned.  I was on the flag, not sitting back and spawn raping.  All of a sudden one of the =IDS= dudes commented "admin, we have a cheater here, please boot him" and poof, I was gone.  I waited one minute and rejoined and was banned before I even spawned.  Plain and simple, I was killing them and they banned me....lol.  The reason for the kick was "your clan isn't welcome here".  My "clan" isn't even a "clan" ... lol.  When I returned the reason for the ban was excessive team killing.  These guys (or gals?) are obviously major league pussies who can't take it when the going gets tough.  Their motto, "when the going gets tough, ban whoever is making it tough".   They are a classless, poor sport "clan".
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6155|Long Beach, California USA
This thread is like a year old and whats up MT_Androo
*FW*MovinTarget
+0|6690
Oh yeah, It is old isn't it?  LOL   Well all this time later & the smacktards are still at it, classless fekkers!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard