TFOGas
+15|6615
Sands of Fire

Coming Christmas Day!! Gamerz Theatre in an interview with the creators of the upcoming BF2 movie 'Sands of Fire', also available will be a new 4 minute preview of their soon to be released movie and other surprises!!

Last edited by TFOGas (2006-12-21 17:52:55)

LGB
+0|6329
you have a nice site, that canuck sure has good taste in videos, the M95 one pwns
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6470|Trondheim, Norway
im looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TFOGas
+15|6615

LGB wrote:

you have a nice site, that canuck sure has good taste in videos, the M95 one pwns
M95 was my find .. but your right we do have a great site going .. the whole point of the site is to highlite the best gaming movies out there and to by-pass the rest .. although the forums are open to any movies the main page and download section is controlled by us.

We started out just to highlite BF2 movies, but looking at whats out there I found there are other great works in other game engines. I like the flight sim movies myself as they tell great stories from the past that may have been forgotten.

Sands of Fire will be a fantastic movie once its finished StUrPiE and little_donkey have worked on this almost since BF2 came out .. some 2 years (once finished)

TFOGas

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard