krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6822|Great Brown North

SMKpaladin wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Yeh man those GER guys are a bunch of idiots......probably little kids I use to play with them on DF:BHD and stuff and they very retarded people.

I totally agree with you aardfrith they people bunch of damn idiots.
Yeah as if only we germans run into tanks and the clever US players would never ever accidently get too close to a friendly tank, because they overhear the gunfire, the "Get First Aid, Here!" screems, the grenade explosisions and the arty fire, they always know where their own tank is. Of course you non-germans can easily tell which of the tanks around 2 corners is friendly and wich is the enemy tank just by the engine sound, wich of course was only left out in the german version BF2. Well, I think you my friend are the idiot, the kid and the sure are a retard, too.

If we germans are such stupid kiddie retards, how come that the global no. 2 and 3 are germans?
im going to guesss that he meant GER guys because theres a clan with the tag GER (also because the guys name ended in _GER) who have a poorly run server. ive been there and they're assholes
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6786

SMKpaladin wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Yeh man those GER guys are a bunch of idiots......probably little kids I use to play with them on DF:BHD and stuff and they very retarded people.

I totally agree with you aardfrith they people bunch of damn idiots.
Yeah as if only we germans run into tanks and the clever US players would never ever accidently get too close to a friendly tank, because they overhear the gunfire, the "Get First Aid, Here!" screems, the grenade explosisions and the arty fire, they always know where their own tank is. Of course you non-germans can easily tell which of the tanks around 2 corners is friendly and wich is the enemy tank just by the engine sound, wich of course was only left out in the german version BF2. Well, I think you my friend are the idiot, the kid and the sure are a retard, too.

If we germans are such stupid kiddie retards, how come that the global no. 2 and 3 are germans?
WOW!  Overreact much?

And BTW, maybe they're no. 2 and 3 because they play insane amounts?  Does it really matter WHERE they're from?
kn0ckahh
+98|6781|netherlands, sweet lake city
i  dont punish a lot    the only time i punish if  i just 100% know  it was  on purpose,   and if its like the third fourth time i got killed by the same guy   without him saying srry or something like that.    and sometimes when im in a bad mood   ( that happens to me when im punished   for an accident     from ppl who dont concider like should i punish but  react in 0.00001 sec with a page down :S
Leonnoe1
+2|6767
OMG thats the funniest shit ive read in a long time, you should do stand up comedy or something.... i would pay to see ya....rofl
Well then, George Carlin would be out of a job. Seeing as how thats his...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard