RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6760
I was in my favorite Karkand server, and I'm on MEC.  This guy (thajudge_GER) is in a tank.  I run across the street and he hits me.  OK, team damage, I didn't even die.  I didn't even say anything.

Fast forward to the next round.  I hop in the tank, and he stands in front of me.  WTF?  He then curses me out VIA chat, yells for an admin.  I happen to know the admin, so I contacted him and got the guy kicked.

Fast forward a few minutes, and he's back.  At the beginning of a round, I hop in the tank, and he stands in front of me again.  He then gets in my squad and curses out VIA VOIP, and telling chat how I lied to the admin... WTF?

This goes on for about 51 minutes, when I kick him, he applies for commander the beginning of next round and curses me out there.  I sent the admin a screenie, told him what was going to happen, and he disced.

But he hounded me for at least 15 minutes, keeping the tank from our team, so we lost some rounds... WTF?

Sometimes I just hate people....
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6756|Finland
I know that feeling.. But I don't hate people.. I hate that what they are doing. And there's also this damn people who punish everytime even it's just accident. Like I was playing in 64 players Karkand and with tank. I got something like 22 kills and 0 death in maybe 1/4 of round and after I destroyed enemy APC I get kicked... I'm like WTF, I didn't even notice those TKs so there couldn't be so many of them but still I got kicked. Why the hell this players are just punishing without any good reason. In my opinion punish is just for real teamkillers, not for accident. Mostly I hate people who are taking tank or APC and then they just sit at base with it or they maybe move somewhere with it and then leave it. And after that that tank/APC is at this place whole end of round. And 2nd thing what I hate is those people who take Attack chopper or come to as gunner and then they either can't fly or they can't shoot (and some ones can't hit even tank which are still). Why they just can't go to single player and learn to fly before they come to multiplayer, take chopper and then just fly around with it doing nothing. And there's many times when no one is taking choper... Then it's time to learn maybe shoot or something.. But if there's some ones who really can do something with that chopper they should just leave it god dammit. But yes.. this is only what I'm thinking about.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6782
if you were getting punished all the time wouldn't you have noticed that you were teamkilling?^^^

i always punish selfish tank whores that are only thinking of themselves

i get run over by at least 5 friendly vehicles everyday that i play

the most annoying thing is when i'm having a fight with an enemy and a friendly tank tries to jack my kill and blows both of us away

oh well... you just gotta rise above
TA_Havok
+1|6795|Charlotte NC
i hate people.
Figure
+0|6757|NC
i hate people to lol
SMKpaladin
+0|6758|Germany
I'm one the guys that always have the bad luck that a stupido thinks that it's a good idea to stand on my vehicle or in front of it and I have to decide: get out and leave him be, run him over and get punished or wait and see what happens when the enemy spots us. Most of the time I try to get around but run 'em over accidently (if this can be called an accident), but as a good medic I at least can get some points for the revive afterwards

When I'm on the receiving end and get TKed I always look what happend at the same time, if the guy who killed me, used C4 then I punish him, cause it's C4 what does he think will happen if the pushes that button? If its a grenade then I decide on the situation, and if I'm just run over, I wait until someone revives me, if no one revives me, he gets punished. And if it's a fire fight I almost ever forgive the TKer.

One exception had to made yesterday, I was running in front of a teammate, he had his NVG on, same for me, and an enemy came around the corner, I saw him, killed him and everything was done for me, about 3 seconds later the guy behind me starts to shoot me in the back, there was no other enemy around, UAV was on us, that's why I knew the guy would be around the corner, of course I punished him, what was he thinking?
Boogie
+1|6763
You have to remember that you are dealing with immature kids on some of these games, so you can throw logic and common sense out the window.  The decent ones are too far and few between.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6756
Things I hate about people

1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know
where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch
when I ask where the toilet is?

2.People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire
room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change
the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it
is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people
do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No
tosser, I paid to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking
floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?. Didn't really give me a
choice there, did you sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short". What the fuck?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever fucking does   What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come
yet?. If the bus came would I be standing here, Knob head?

10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? Ears,boots?

11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No
it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an
image I really didn't need.

13. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't
insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering..... It has to be a
McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have
a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser
RadeonII
+1|6792
how about when someone takes a bite of their food and says, ( aww man that taste like shit... try it..)

Why would I want to know what shit tastes like ?

Last edited by RadeonII (2005-11-27 07:29:41)

RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6760
I also hate people who can't grasp simple topics, and go way off course.

Anyway:  He didn't sound like an "immature kid".  Trust me, look at my title, listen to my high voice.  Most of the time people kick me from squads because they think I'm an "immature kid".  Immaturity comes in all ages... I think this guy was probably 20+
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6763|CANADA
people grind my gears
SMKpaladin
+0|6758|Germany

RedFiercare wrote:

minispud:  Remember, 50 cent was shot 9 times (a damage of ~180) and he's still alive.
Hehe, CHEATER!!!! Kick Vote!

Last edited by SMKpaladin (2005-11-27 11:08:14)

philbymaris
+0|6752|Brissvegas AUST

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know
where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch
when I ask where the toilet is?

2.People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire
room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change
the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it
is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people
do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No
tosser, I paid to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking
floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?. Didn't really give me a
choice there, did you sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short". What the fuck?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever fucking does   What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come
yet?. If the bus came would I be standing here, Knob head?

10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? Ears,boots?

11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No
it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an
image I really didn't need.

OMG thats the funniest shit ive read in a long time, you should do stand up comedy or something.... i would pay to see ya....rofl
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6767|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

Boogie wrote:

You have to remember that you are dealing with immature kids on some of these games, so you can throw logic and common sense out the window.  The decent ones are too far and few between.
Back on topic (the list was great, tho...), I was an engineer on a BH, repairing the crap out of it...the 3rd AA missle was just too much (there was time in between for me to keep the beast flying)...and I bailed with one bar left...the chopper explodes and I am assigned the TKs (how THAT happened, I have no idea...I wasn't flying, but perhaps the last one left in the chopper?!)...

And the idiots PUNISHED me...for going along and repairing the bird. The next time, I stayed in while everyone else bailed and the chopper survived...and no one mentioned that they'd all bailed...took me a couple of seconds to realize, switch to the pilot seat and to get it under control, land it, keep repairing it....
SMKpaladin
+0|6758|Germany

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

Back on topic (the list was great, tho...), I was an engineer on a BH, repairing the crap out of it...the 3rd AA missle was just too much (there was time in between for me to keep the beast flying)...and I bailed with one bar left...the chopper explodes and I am assigned the TKs (how THAT happened, I have no idea...I wasn't flying, but perhaps the last one left in the chopper?!)...
Yeah the problem is (this happend to me in exactly the same way, but I was one of the gunners as a medic and getting a good amount of points), the people abord this thing do not now with whom they are into it. So they see SMKpaladin[Teamkills]5otherTeammates and decide, that I must be stipid to shoot that chopper down, so they punish. Of course I had no chance to explain that situation, 3 seconds after I got punished, I was kicked by default.

Try to imagine how you would react if someone takes your point machine and 5 other teammates out, I would at least think the same, but you can't blame the players, it's the game that lies in this case.
aib73412
+0|6747|im from idaho but liven in MD
I think every body had an opinion about there tk and how they should go about it. me Perosnally i dont punish people who use c-4 because if there is an obundance of the enemy coming in and trying to wipe us out and the person laid c-4 around the perimiter and pushes that button and im in the way and he takes out 4-5 people i dont punish its when there not paying attention. i give them a chance to say there sorry if they dont then yes i punish unless they died them selves then what ever.  I think c-4 is overate i myself use it for its purpose most of the time its timing and i kill myself anyways buts its all learning. I try and take out as many people as i can if ihurt 1 or 2 of my people im sorry if i take out 4-5 enemy's and 4-5 of my guys well i get what i deserve. I hate people who team punish for aircraft missles or bombing runs . i dont know where these people are at and if the die because my bomb laid them out on a flag that he was trying to get im sorry but you dont team punish for bombing runs espeically if there were enemy's there in the first place. I always look at out i died. i dont punish people who shoot anti air at me whose intention was for the guy in front of me or behind me i dont team punish for those who tk me on a bombing run. IF its intentional then yea im going to tp and im talking for tk for aircraft, vehicles or flat out shoots me so he can get flag points instead of me.

p.s. did not have time to revise please exuses gramitcal error and miss spelling.
Chard_Wreck
+0|6750
On the topic of bombing runs. Pilots need to learn what that round thing in the upper right of the screen is. Ya know, the mini map. I can't count the number of times I've been capturing a flag with UAV over head and no enemies in sight and sure enough..boom..some jet-tard drops a load on my head.

You have to take each tk in context. Don't go into the decision as "Can I find a reason to not punish them."
Punishments are for those slap-tards (Retards put on this earth for one thing..to slap) that tk for pleasure or equipment. Not those that happen in the heat of battle. But damn it use your minimap and start caring if you kill a team-mate.

I usually wont punish..but when I get bombed like that you can bet there will be a punish right behind it.
SMKpaladin
+0|6758|Germany

Chard_Wreck wrote:

I usually wont punish..but when I get bombed like that you can bet there will be a punish right behind it.
I totally agree with that, and even if there were no UAV and the flag is already neutral and you get bombed away it's just stupidity, nothing more. When I'm as a gunner in a chopper I always look at the map if there are green or blue dots near an enemy flag I only shoot when all is clear, if not, well than it rains lead. But I will never kill 2 of my men only to kill 10 of the opposite team, these two had sure some way behind them to get near an enemy flag. And because I do not care much about choppers and planes, I know how it is to be killed near an enemy flag only because the two plane/chopper whores want some more points.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6809

RedFiercare wrote:

I was in my favorite Karkand server, and I'm on MEC.  This guy (thajudge_GER) is in a tank.  I run across the street and he hits me.  OK, team damage.
How old are you?  I'm guessing about 4 years old because at 5, most people know how to cross the road safely.

Btw, this sort of thing really bugs me.  Too many times I've had people run straight out in front of me and I've not had a chance to stop/swerve or anything and then I lose points for someone else's stupidity.  Can't they even hear the bloody tank?
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6758|In your head

RedFiercare wrote:

I was in my favorite Karkand server, and I'm on MEC.  This guy (thajudge_GER) is in a tank.  I run across the street and he hits me.  OK, team damage, I didn't even die.  I didn't even say anything.

Fast forward to the next round.  I hop in the tank, and he stands in front of me.  WTF?  He then curses me out VIA chat, yells for an admin.  I happen to know the admin, so I contacted him and got the guy kicked.

Fast forward a few minutes, and he's back.  At the beginning of a round, I hop in the tank, and he stands in front of me again.  He then gets in my squad and curses out VIA VOIP, and telling chat how I lied to the admin... WTF?

This goes on for about 51 minutes, when I kick him, he applies for commander the beginning of next round and curses me out there.  I sent the admin a screenie, told him what was going to happen, and he disced.

But he hounded me for at least 15 minutes, keeping the tank from our team, so we lost some rounds... WTF?

Sometimes I just hate people....
Yeh man those GER guys are a bunch of idiots......probably little kids I use to play with them on DF:BHD and stuff and they very retarded people.

I totally agree with you aardfrith they people bunch of damn idiots.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6760
Yeah, sorry, I had a tank barreling down while I was shooting someone.  I was kind of focused on a guy, not the minimap.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6772|NH - USA
That type of foolishness is about the only thing I dread about online gaming.
SMKpaladin
+0|6758|Germany

ghostgr wrote:

Yeh man those GER guys are a bunch of idiots......probably little kids I use to play with them on DF:BHD and stuff and they very retarded people.

I totally agree with you aardfrith they people bunch of damn idiots.
Yeah as if only we germans run into tanks and the clever US players would never ever accidently get too close to a friendly tank, because they overhear the gunfire, the "Get First Aid, Here!" screems, the grenade explosisions and the arty fire, they always know where their own tank is. Of course you non-germans can easily tell which of the tanks around 2 corners is friendly and wich is the enemy tank just by the engine sound, wich of course was only left out in the german version BF2. Well, I think you my friend are the idiot, the kid and the sure are a retard, too.

If we germans are such stupid kiddie retards, how come that the global no. 2 and 3 are germans?

Last edited by SMKpaladin (2005-11-29 00:45:30)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6802|Perth, Western Australia
That list was off another website, I forgot which one though...
RasorX
+17|6760|Indianapolis

philbymaris wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

OMG thats the funniest shit ive read in a long time, you should do stand up comedy or something.... i would pay to see ya....rofl
He should be, cause that's a george carlin routine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard