Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

IRONCHEF wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yes, please.  Do show.  And if for some miracle you create your own posts (like you've already done) attributing them to me, then make sure to show the plethora of posts I've written praising the very things America stands for that I love and cherish.  And to end this debate, i state categorically that I do love this country above all others. 

What I love about my country is our ability to effect change in leadership (as is going on now), the rights we have that let us do this; voting, arguing with warmongering unpatriotic losers on this message board, having unfettered access to the information age we've created, practicing the religion of my choice which is something that could get me killed elsewhere, being able to protect my family and feeling secure in my home, and many more things.  I understand that the men who created this nation had simple ideals in mind when setting it apart from the rest of the world making it a beacon for civility in a world of general unrest.  Even though that example has been knocked back many decades because of our current and previous leaders, the idea is still intact and the good citizens of this country fight for them. 

Not that my confession of love for my country will phase you since you have no honesty in you, but here it is..in small part due to time and space constraint..and because I don't feel I have to qualify myself to you.
IRONCHEF how can you defend your patriotism against those who claim you have none while attacking others patriotism at the same time? I understand what you are saying but that line sounded a bit hypocritical.
Yours is a question with many answers.  One being that if I'm called unpatriotic because i don't agree with my presidents policies..by people who agree with the president's policies which clearly contradict his office, his job description, and his sacred duty to protect this people and this country's constitution (which he said was just a goddamned piece of paper).  Attacking those people is not the same as saying they can't be like that.  If I said they can't protest me, then yes, that'd be unpatriotic.

Is that what you were asking?   Your question was a bit hard to understand for me.  I apologize if I sound evasive, it is not intentional.
I don't believe anyone has the right to challenge a persons patriotism for having a different view. It seems to be that is what was happening to you. I then noticed you did the very same thing. I see it no different. I understand your logic with  "calling someone unpatriotic is unpatriotic" but ultimately the only person who can decide if they are patriotic is one's self.

Wow thats a whole lot of the word "patriotic'
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina
I think this thread should be renamed as "Knowing Ironchef".
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

I think this thread should be renamed as "Knowing Ironchef".
I think we need to get him a blog..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IRONCHEF
+385|6513|Northern California

Kmarion wrote:

I don't believe anyone has the right to challenge a persons patriotism for having a different view. It seems to be that is what was happening to you. I then noticed you did the very same thing. I see it no different. I understand your logic with  "calling someone unpatriotic is unpatriotic" but ultimately the only person who can decide if they are patriotic is one's self.

Wow thats a whole lot of the word "patriotic'
lol, indeed! 
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
I don't have to defend myself when it comes to patriotism.

For the record, did you or did you not say you hoped the soldiers ( or just soldiers ) got blown up by an IED?

Well?

I said I  had no beef with you, thanks for calling me a retard.
IRONCHEF

ATG wrote:

For the record, did you or did you not say you hoped the soldiers ( or just soldiers ) got blown up by an IED?

Well?

I think I clearly "wish[ed] IED death opon those [assholes?]"  but i also backed up those epithets clearly in PMs now made public.  But of course, you'll see it as you wish..as is evidenced in the perception of others.  And yes, make note that it was corrected publicly that i'm not really one to wish death upon anyone..being anti-death penalty and all, and changed to reflect my wish for severe punishment on those soldiers for - and pay attention because you might agree -  putting the lives of their brothers in arms in danger!  I know, I know, that part always gets lost in the flame.  But it's true.  If you were killed by an IED because of what those assholes did, then yes,  you'd feel quite heated about that wouldn't you.  Or picture a loved one serving and getting blown up directly due to that incident in that video.  or am I wrong?  Would you want those guys to just stand inthe corner for 5 minutes as punishment..while those abused iraqis follow their religious and patriotic duties to make bombs?

Oh, sorry for the retard comment...but I think you get what I meant in that generalization.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-12-21 16:41:49)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina
Were these soldiers the ones Ironchef was talking about?
IRONCHEF

sergeriver wrote:

No, those are yet other savory "US SOLDIERS!!!!!" who deserve....*ahem* appropriate and excruciating punishment.

These are the assholes i'm talking about: http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2006/11/8578/

and these guys.. http://planetvids.com/html/British-Sold … -Kids.html

But hey, honestly.  SOme of you who are into killing for punishment, if those were your kids being beaten, what would you want done to them?

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-12-21 16:50:15)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command

IRONCHEF wrote:

ATG wrote:

Well?

I think I clearly "wish[ed] IED death opon those [assholes?]"  but i also backed up those epithets clearly in PMs now made public.  But of course, you'll see it as you wish..as is evidenced in the perception of others.  And yes, make note that it was corrected publicly that i'm not really one to wish death upon anyone..being anti-death penalty and all, and changed to reflect my wish for severe punishment on those soldiers for - and pay attention because you might agree -  putting the lives of their brothers in arms in danger!  I know, I know, that part always gets lost in the flame.  But it's true.  If you were killed by an IED because of what those assholes did, then yes,  you'd feel quite heated about that wouldn't you.  Or picture a loved one serving and getting blown up directly due to that incident in that video.  or am I wrong?  Would you want those guys to just stand inthe corner for 5 minutes as punishment..while those abused iraqis follow their religious and patriotic duties to make bombs?

Oh, sorry for the retard comment...but I think you get what I meant in that generalization.
I said those men might deservedly get hung for what they did.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6389|Columbus, Ohio

IRONCHEF wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

No, those are yet other savory "US SOLDIERS!!!!!" who deserve....*ahem* appropriate and excruciating punishment.

These are the assholes i'm talking about: http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2006/11/8578/

You know what is interesting, I never hear you say shit about beheadings, kidnappings, or blowing up women and children by the insurgents.  I guess what they do is ok in your book.
IRONCHEF

ATG wrote:

I said those men might deservedly get hung for what they did.
You did???  What the hell?  I was banned for wishing death by IED, and you wished hanging death upon them and you didn't get banned and your posts requoted for a whole week too?  lol  gotta love the fairness stick!

And no, your comment apparently isn't as bad as mine, yet technically, it is.
IRONCHEF

usmarine2007 wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You know what is interesting, I never hear you say shit about beheadings, kidnappings, or blowing up women and children by the insurgents.  I guess what they do is ok in your book.
Oh geeze...

So yeah, you didn't hear me make a comment on stingray24's thread about the mother prostituting her child to a pedofile, so naturally I support that too? 

Keep trying dude.

And yes, I do remember one of the nick berg threads and having commented on how that symbolized the low of civilization..but because I probably flamed Bush in the same post, my sympathetic comments were ignored...
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668
It's funny how he keeps denying it, even in the face of his own quotes.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina

usmarine2007 wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Perhaps, he expects much more from these Soldiers and Marines because they are representing him as American.  The insurgents don't represent him, so it makes sense if he gets mad with those Americans who committed crimes while they were on duty.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6389|Columbus, Ohio

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Perhaps, he expects much more from these Soldiers and Marines because they are representing him as American.  The insurgents don't represent him, so it makes sense if he gets mad with those Americans who committed crimes while they were on duty.
His second example were brits.
IRONCHEF

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

It's funny how he keeps denying it, even in the face of his own quotes.
Denying what exactly?

**ok, here's the test.  YOU have to now reply to my question with a response that illustrates what I'm actually denying.  This must also be done in light of the things I've said in this thread, and also do it in a credible fashion.**

But I'm sure you prefaced your flaming insult having first scoured my posts to find things that you think contradict me, but usually don't.  So go ahead and thrill us all with your typical BS that evades, distracts, and misrepresents context and any semblance of accuracy...and end it with a witty comment.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-12-21 17:06:33)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6640|InGerLand

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.myspace.com/ahmadinejad ..lol
Be sure to check out his friends.
i have to add this guy to my myspace friends list XD
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6785|d
http://planetvids.com/html/British-Soldiers-Beat-Kids.html
FUKIN BASTARDS.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina

usmarine2007 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

His second example were brits.
There you go, he criticized Brits also.
IRONCHEF
Shhhh!!!  None of the brittish DS&T members realize that yet!!!  Gonna git me banned again!  THANKS Serge...

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6619|Seattle

I've thought about it chef and I'm not going to go into some long debate with you about my opinion of you. I will however, retract my statement about you being "anti-American" because that is way too broad of a term and could be interpreted many different ways. So just replace the word "anti-American" with "asshole" and we'll call it good.

I'm an asshole too. I can admit that.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-12-22 14:33:08)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Commie Killer
+192|6409

King_County_Downy wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Did I miss anything regarding Ironchef?
That letter to Almahadji sounds exactly like something IRONCHEF would write.
I wouldnt be amazed if IRONCHEF is planning a attack on the "regime of infidels" that whats to destroy Allah. Hes probably asking for support from the Iran presidents guys name who I cant spell.
commissargizz
+123|6485| Heaven
I am a Brit and what the troops, both US and British did was wrong. I do not wish death upon them, their reactions were wrong, but death, no, punish yes, that's way over the top.
Next the death sentence will be called for jaywalkers or littering.
As A Brit I would like to point out that I am no way patriotic, why should I be? Just because I was born here does not make it that I should love my country.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard