ZekersSneakers
+8|6505
Sign me up!
purdonkurt
+4|6395|New Zealand
*bump*
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK
Fucking hell i need some practice, i would like to challenge any mouse and keyboard pilots anyway so just PM me if you want a practice. I'm at work all day today but i will do it tonight or any other night.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
NaziPredator
+41|6466|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
Zimmer where are you, he is a ace jet pilot, wondering if he wouldn't mind signing up
lehvon
+1|6336
sign me up please, i'm good

Last edited by lehvon (2006-12-29 18:36:07)

']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
count me in
F16_Aggressor
+10|6694
I hope i must fight against sarge sometime. Dutch ppl cant fly that well xD j/k
NoS
karma padder
+13|6627|UK
im in, _oO.WasTeD.TimE.Oo_
zcradic
+0|6410
add me if theres room
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6440|somewhere other then here
can i fly in it please
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

Fucking hell i need some practice, i would like to challenge any mouse and keyboard pilots anyway so just PM me if you want a practice. I'm at work all day today but i will do it tonight or any other night.
Me and you can get some practice in (as it appears I'm now taking part in this).
mcmt
+1|6605
Can you sign me in? :>

Anyway: http://www.clanbase.com/rating.php?lid=2675

Last edited by mcmt (2006-12-23 14:00:14)

Mad Ad
+178|6512|England, UK
oh bugger, Zekers was the last on the page 1 list and lots have asked since so im probably no.36 to ask

....4th reserve?
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6665|USA
count me in
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

mcmt wrote:

You just had to didn't you.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6739|Great Wall
Go mcmt, go!
pRiNcEkAhUnA1
+6|6470

mcmt wrote:

I have heard great things about you from Sarge on x-fire.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI
sounds like fun, count me in.
ReGmAn78
+16|6647|Alberta, Canada
Sign me up, i actually just wanna dogfight Sarge...i know he will own me but i always see his name and i am curious.
F16_Aggressor
+10|6694

mcmt wrote:

Do you use a joystick? and why i dont see you anymore on clean sweap?
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Well well.... this tournament has a lot of interest it seems. Will be a great one.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!
Please let me in I wanna do this!!!!!!!!
turkeybacon
+50|6446|Dragon Valley
New info:

Sorry to alot of the late signups, this tournament is full but some of you will get in. I havent updated the first page yet, I will try to tomorrow and fill out the rest of the tournament structure. We have a bit of a problem here, mcmt wants to join, but he is not in the first 32. MANY people requested he be in, and I've heard his name for a long time. Sarge isn't here until Wednesday to help remedy this, so I will try. I would really like to put him in the tournament, but its unfair to the others that signed up first.

I could put him in as a reserve, in case of a no-show, which I almost guarantee will happen. But I would like to give him a primary slot.... so basically I'm asking if theres anyone in the first 32 slots, who will give up their position so a well respected member can fly (and quite possibly win) in this tournament. I dont want to filter based on skill levels, that seems unfair to me, so I would first ask if anyone that is registered will not be able to make it. If you know you won't be able to make it, please tell me, so I can give mcmt a spot in the roster.

Also please post if you think this is unfair. I want to run a fair tournament, but many people have requested mcmt to fly here. I have to count tomorrow, but I dont think he's 33rd on the list (maybe closer to 35, there are probably a few reserves in front of him). If everyone feels this is unfair, I wont do it. But if nobody seems to mind, I would like him in the tournament.

Anyways, on an unrelated note, my clans generous sponsor (E-Leet Gaming) has told me they will try and get a US server up and running to the tournament specs for me. I thank them very much for this, and it really sounds like we will have servers in Europe and the US. If anyone has an Australian server available, please PM me or Sarge. I will try to setup the matches based somewhat off proximity, although they are also supposed to be random. So I'll try and pool players into proximity categories, then randomly select matches based off that. It wont be perfect, there might still be a few Europe vs. US matches, but we'll try to minimize. Sarge has already chosen matches for the first 16 entrants, I wont mess with that. When Sarge gets back, we may shift those matches around, but dont count on it.

Thats all for now, thanks everyone for the support and interest. PLEASE if you entered in the tournament try your very best to (A) make it to your matches on time, or (B) notify me ASAP if you cant make it, preferably by the Wednesday the 27th. Its only fair, because we have more interested members then we do space in the tournament. Please show respect for them and let them fly if you cannot.
zcradic
+0|6410
How about just having another tournament bracket with anyone who didnt get in or anyone else who wants to sign up? Then whoever wins that could fight the winner of the other bracket.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!

mcmt wrote:

Oh damn not mcmt please

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard