HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6649|United Kingdom
Hey Sarge, you not going to let your own clan members know about this tourny so we can get in it... haha Count me in also f00ker.  I'll be in vent so hit me up about it when you get on.
F16_Aggressor
+10|6693
Sarge is right in there. Real pro' s choose MiG29, its the best for dogfighting.
Ive got over 300 hrs of flying, and not in a j10 raping a carrier, just dogfgfighting. All my hours are made in a mig or hornet. check my stats all hrs are clean sweap.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

F16_Aggressor wrote:

Sarge is right in there. Real pro' s choose MiG29, its the best for dogfighting.
Ive got over 300 hrs of flying, and not in a j10 raping a carrier, just dogfgfighting. All my hours are made in a mig or hornet. check my stats all hrs are clean sweap.
Way to fill me with confidence.
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK
I cant wait for my match cant fucking wait.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
F16_Aggressor
+10|6693

Toilet Sex wrote:

F16_Aggressor wrote:

Hehe, ur my first opponent xD remember its just for fun, i like dogfighting. Its not a shame if someone looses.
I really hope mcmt will show up, if u got him on your tail....
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Not to sound like a coward here, but I was not supposed to be in this. Fredrik was. He was typing when I was logged on to bf2s on his laptop. I have just bought a joystick and cant fly for shit right now
Cant hit with the mgs, cant keep the plane steady to keep the lock on and so on and so on. So would probably lose anyway in the first round. So switch me with Fredrik and everythings alright.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic
If there is a second tournament then count me in.

If not good luck to you guys, some of you may well need it.
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK

Towelly wrote:

I have a funny feeling you directed that at me towelly
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

Towelly wrote:

You'll be knocked out before the finals.

Unless someone else goes all rocky style on Sarge I feel the outcome is kind of obvious.

Competition for 2nd, 3rd, 4th should be good though.
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK

Towelly wrote:

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

Towelly wrote:

You'll be knocked out before the finals.

Unless someone else goes all rocky style on Sarge I feel the outcome is kind of obvious.

Competition for 2nd, 3rd, 4th should be good though.
Yeah i will be happy if i win my first match since im a mouse and keyboard pilot.
ssonrats
+221|6646
Mardgee/v2.0/st4r/oakleaves >sarge imo

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-12-22 15:09:16)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
count me in if its guns only.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK

ssonrats wrote:

Are you fucking Mad or something?
ssonrats
+221|6646

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

Are you fucking Mad or something?
YES.

You are good tho, one of the best at dogfighting, you are a bastard to shoot down in your flying coffin .
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Just a reminder that the cup is now 32-player sized! please help remind new signups of this untill bacon or me are back

If somebody can keep a list of the first 32 players to sign up that would be great but otherwise I can always just go through the thread when I get back
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
purdonkurt
+4|6395|New Zealand
Count me in please.
turkeybacon
+50|6446|Dragon Valley

SteikeTa wrote:

Not to sound like a coward here, but I was not supposed to be in this. Fredrik was. He was typing when I was logged on to bf2s on his laptop. I have just bought a joystick and cant fly for shit right now
Cant hit with the mgs, cant keep the plane steady to keep the lock on and so on and so on. So would probably lose anyway in the first round. So switch me with Fredrik and everythings alright.
OK I made the switch, but you should join too

Were you a mouse/keyboard pilot before? Just use those for the tournament.

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

It will not be guns only, you still want in though?
SteikeTa

turkeybacon wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

OK I made the switch, but you should join too

Were you a mouse/keyboard pilot before? Just use those for the tournament.

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

It will not be guns only, you still want in though?
Yeah, mouse and keyboard. Found out how exhausting it can be!!! Moving the mouse franticly when one meets good dogfighters. Could set the sensitivity up so I dont have to move the mouse to much to turn and such, but then I would have to learn that all over again. So, right now I am practicing with my joystick. Ill be in a tournament, I hope it wont just be just 1 or 2.

For now, I have to much pride to be in it and lose :S

Would be fun to have catch|cali in the tourny....

Last edited by SteikeTa (2006-12-22 16:54:10)

turkeybacon
+50|6446|Dragon Valley

SteikeTa wrote:

Yeah, mouse and keyboard. Found out how exhausting it can be!!! Moving the mouse franticly when one meets good dogfighters. Could set the sensitivity up so I dont have to move the mouse to much to turn and such, but then I would have to learn that all over again. So, right now I am practicing with my joystick. Ill be in a tournament, I hope it wont just be just 1 or 2.

haha I understand. Well keep practicing for a week, if you feel ready by then let me know, but theres only 4 spots left!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
cali really isn't that good SteikeTa, his own clanmate is better than him (Phantom) and MCMT is better than him too. Strangely, since claiming to be unbeaten in his movie, he refuses to do 1on1's anymore. I've challenged him, and he absolutely refused to fight me.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
SteikeTa

turkeybacon wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

haha I understand. Well keep practicing for a week, if you feel ready by then let me know, but theres only 4 spots left!
Yes, if I want it, Ill let you know. Damn sometimes I hate being so damn competative and a VERY bad loser! My keyboard hate it too... hehe
SteikeTa

SargeV1.4 wrote:

cali really isn't that good SteikeTa, his own clanmate is better than him (Phantom) and MCMT is better than him too. Strangely, since claiming to be unbeaten in his movie, he refuses to do 1on1's anymore. I've challenged him, and he absolutely refused to fight me.
Really??? Damn... well, looks can deseive. He made a good movie though. Im not saying he would win, but would be great to see how he would hold up against all of you guys. Will this event be battlerecorded by the way? Long time since i read through this thread now, maybe its already been answered.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

F16_Aggressor wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

F16_Aggressor wrote:

Hehe, ur my first opponent xD remember its just for fun, i like dogfighting. Its not a shame if someone looses.
I really hope mcmt will show up, if u got him on your tail....
Yeah I was only kidding. I didn't enter to win, plus I'm expecting to learn from it.
purdonkurt
+4|6395|New Zealand
Is the 32-man tournament going to based on knockout? If so, you should have 8 seeds. 1st seed is someone with several Air Combat Medals etc. Just so you don't get all the hardouts playing in the same quarter of the tournament.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK
OH f*** me vs hurricane his kdr in plane owns!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard