Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6623|132 and Bush

jax wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Iran wanting to wipeout Israel and the "aggressive" remarks Amajahdiugya (sp?) has made to Israel makes them look like they want nuclear power for more than energy.

As far as aggressive America having the nuke, we set the precedent. You attack us on our land, (Japan WW2)we're liable to melt your face. And its a stereotype that we are logical when it comes to our nukes. Where Iran looks more fanatic than logical.

I have a question. Is it ok to teamswitch and crash your jet into 4 teammates because you were owned?
i have a question for americans: why do you have enought nukes to destroy the world 10x over, it's a bit over the top and pointless is it not
Mutual assured destruction. A product of the cold war.

Fen321 wrote:

IAEA reports that any kind of nuclear tech (weapons grade) is at least 10 years out...why must you people act as if they have the bombs already. North Korea on the other hand has the bombs...what do we do
Iran ended voluntary cooperation with IAEA in February.

As far as NK check the news. The NK are now trying to negotiate and give up thier program. The problem is they have demands that have not been agreed upon.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-12-20 22:31:29)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738
Urarium makes hans brix mad.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6697|Canberra, AUS
Urarium makes hans brix mad.
OH NO! HANS BRIX!

I could not give two stuffs about what Iran does as long as they don't enrich uranium to weapons-grade

(goodness grief I can't type today...)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

LostFate wrote:

ok so I'm just somewhat curious about popular opinion, why do must people seem to say that Iran shouldn't be allowed nukes? i know what argument is that there leader is aggressive an may use them? ok then so if thats the reason Iran cant have nukes then why can a country like America with in my opinion the most stupid aggressive leader in the entire world allowed to have them without any problems an then tell Iran that they cant have them?

it all seems stupid to me, could someone shed some light?

btw no this is not a BASH THE USA thread
Ummmm, it isn't the US saying they shouldn't have nukes, it is the UN ( the world) that is saying it, the US just happens to agree with it.

and if you don't see a problem with a radical govt. such as Iran having nukes, then you are hopelessly lost.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6389|Columbus, Ohio
It comes down to inspections and access.  One of my jobs in the Corps was providing security at a Strategic Submarine base.  We had periodic inspections because of the S.T.A.R.T program.  Russian and other scientists would pull up a random warhead from a sub and take all kinds of measurements and notes.  This is why it is "ok" for the US and other responsible countries to possess these weapons.  But thumbing your nose at the world and calling for the destruction of a country and its people is going to make countries a little nervous of your intentions

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard