Ricerckt93
+69|6653
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm so sick of seeing everyone calling the other person "nOOb".

It isn't even a put down anymore.

It reminds me of two little kids argueing "You're stupid."  "No...You're stupid."

Seems like eveyone that does use it, never makes a mistake in the game.....and everyone else is a nOOb.

Well, weren't we all nOObs at one point.  (some of us still are).

I suggest someone come up with something a bit more witty.

Start a new trend and have bragging rights for it.

I know you guys are full of ideas.
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6644|cheshire u.k
i was called a "noob"yesterday,and as you say it ain't even a put down no more.does'nt  bother me if someone wants to insult me for any reason,after all it's only the 'Interwebs'.
Ricerckt93
+69|6653

lettuce wrote:

i was called a "noob"yesterday,and as you say it ain't even a put down no more.does'nt  bother me if someone wants to insult me for any reason,after all it's only the 'Interwebs'.
Yeah, I hear ya.

Just wondering if someone had anything witty and new.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK
How about Bullet Magnet!

Or

Sandbag

Last edited by joker3327 (2006-12-20 08:50:49)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
how bout... you are so... untrodden... lol
Love is the answer
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6628|Pittsburgh, PA

Ricerckt93 wrote:

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm so sick of seeing everyone calling the other person "nOOb".

It reminds me of two little kids argueing "You're stupid."  "No...You're stupid."

Seems like eveyone that does use it, never makes a mistake in the game.....and everyone else is a nOOb.

You're stupid

Last edited by FoShizzle (2006-12-20 08:54:42)

Ricerckt93
+69|6653

FoShizzle wrote:

Ricerckt93 wrote:

Your stupid
I think that has been used. 
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6644|cheshire u.k
if some does something to pee me off,i usually call 'em a "numpty".but i don't think many people know what that is,and it's usually over t.s anyways.

just noticed your in sunny cheshire too Joker.

Last edited by lettuce (2006-12-20 08:55:18)

Dr_3V|L
+51|6726|Twente, The Netherlands
It's easier to call someone a noob ingame in bf2 than also giving an explanation about why he is and/or making up another word which means the same. This takes a bit too much time when playing a shooter perhaps.
acidkiller187
+123|6631

joker3327 wrote:

How about Bullet Magnet!

Or

Sandbag
Or "TeAbag"
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6397|Indianapolis, IN

Ricerckt93 wrote:

no0b poster
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6655|Teesside, UK
I've occasionally called people on my own team a nugget if they do something really stupid and end up team killing me.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

acidkiller187 wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

How about Bullet Magnet!

Or

Sandbag
Or "TeAbag"
Teabag already has an unrelated meaning, nugget is better.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6628|Pittsburgh, PA
I don't just name call...I like to explain to people why they are such a drain on the human race.  I will completely destroy any chance of my medaling in a round just to tell some TK punishing asshat why they are such a retard and then expand upon that degradation by explaining how I just insulted those that are retardarded.  My favorite is to abuse an abusing admin.  I get kicked alot, but WTF, there are lots of servers out there and I don't like to play with fucktards.

Last edited by FoShizzle (2006-12-20 09:01:30)

-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6657
Ok I got ya, I have for sometime called someone a "ricer" when they piss me off...usually followed with and insult to the honda they drive lol.
Ricerckt93
+69|6653

-=AudigyXi=- wrote:

Ok I got ya, I have for sometime called someone a "ricer" when they piss me off...usually followed with and insult to the honda they drive lol.
YES we may have a winner.

MAKE ME INFAMOUS!

acidkiller187
+123|6631

chittydog wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

How about Bullet Magnet!

Or

Sandbag
Or "TeAbag"
Teabag already has an unrelated meaning, nugget is better.
K .................. nugget_BaG then
JE3146
+109|6571|Oregon
I usually just knife them and teabag to secure my dominance
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6487|UK
The stupid thing is 99% of server block that word anyway, ive personally been kicked for saying:

Noob
Nub
Nublet
N00b
No0b
N0ob
Nubbin
Lol
FFS
Cheat
Hack
Aimbot
Bot
Lame
LMAO
fu
stfu
hi - that was the best one

And many more i can't remember
reefl3x
+72|6403|United States
I've been playing this game since day 1 it was released, and I still get called a noob, but i've gotten to the point where I dont talk back, I look at myself as being a "Bf2 elder" so to speak, meaning i'm sort of a veteran of the game, so I have to set an example of how people should play.

let your gameplay do your talking.

If you want to type & chat, then play WoW, I mean what else is there to do in that game anyway?

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-12-20 14:03:34)

T0rr3nt
+54|6578|Michigan
technically i was a noob, back in the days of doom and wolfenstein. since then all fps have the same idea. therefore everytime i pick up a new game im not a noob because i know what the hell im doing. even in doom and wolfenstein i was a quick learner...i mean you point and shoot, along with some tactics
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Who cares?  What pisses me off is when people say "owned" or "pwned" in real life, and they don't even play video games.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
ur gonna get banned for that...

haffeysucks wrote:

Who cares?  What pisses me off is when people say "owned" or "pwned" in real life, and they don't even play video games.
so.? in real life i say owned, not pwned, but i say owned when someone gets in alot fof trouble in class, and the teacher just yelled and sent the kid out in the hall or other discipline, and its all quiet... i say, "..... owned"

lmao

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-20 14:07:06)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
reefl3x
+72|6403|United States

Des.Kmal wrote:

ur gonna get banned for that...

haffeysucks wrote:

so.? in real life i say owned, not pwned, but i say owned when someone gets in alot fof trouble in class, and the teacher just yelled and sent the kid out in the hall or other discipline, and its all quiet... i say, "..... owned"

lmao
Next time that happens, just get up out of your seat & randomly yell leeeeeroy jeeeeenkins
Funny as hell. Some kid did it once in my 12th grade math class & it was funny as shit. Even the teacher laughed.

God I miss high school
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
I hate all these stupid insults. People just aren't creative enough to make fun of others in a way that is actually insulting. Besides, why not just play the game instead of talking?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard