KX500Racer
+4|6845
I really don't get it.  Yeah, the game does have some glitches.  Were these complainers around years ago when there was no patch for a computer game (pre-internet)?  Since BF1942 came out, it's the ONLY computer game I play.  Went through all the add-ons for it including FH, BG42, DC and now BF2.

The whole ranking, medals, badges, ribbons and weapons unlocks is really unique and cool if you can ignore all the inflated scores going around.  The whole commander thing really blows away BF1942 also.

No doubt, I believe EA will fix the most serious bugs very soon.  All the other small bugs are no biggie.  Its amazing that all the complainers still find time to play the game and come back to complain on the internet.

Oh, this site rocks too! Thanks!!!
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

i think the word is "Addiction".. but where else can we let off steam? we can "yell" at the tards in the game but its like pissing in the wind, it gets back onto your pants..

but, yes, it is a great game, great concept and probably what we would like to see but didnt get in America's Army.
blue60007
+0|6846

KX500Racer wrote:

I really don't get it.  Yeah, the game does have some glitches.  Were these complainers around years ago when there was no patch for a computer game (pre-internet)?  Since BF1942 came out, it's the ONLY computer game I play.  Went through all the add-ons for it including FH, BG42, DC and now BF2.

The whole ranking, medals, badges, ribbons and weapons unlocks is really unique and cool if you can ignore all the inflated scores going around.  The whole commander thing really blows away BF1942 also.

No doubt, I believe EA will fix the most serious bugs very soon.  All the other small bugs are no biggie.  Its amazing that all the complainers still find time to play the game and come back to complain on the internet.

Oh, this site rocks too! Thanks!!!
Whooooo, you are my hero. Really you are. As Mark Twain said, "Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does
anything about it". The meaning here - If you are complaining about a couple bugs, go try and make a game as complex as BF2 yourself, and try to make it with no bugs, and not taking 6 years to compelete it.
Naruji
+0|6847|Australia, QLD, Sunshine Coast
Yeah, Im with you guys, I totally agree , the game is awesome, and back in the day when I use to play BF1942, I was like "holy shit! you can get into tanks, jeeps, planes, choppers!!! Whoa this is awesome!" I love it.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6811|USA, IL
DittO,  this site is also a great break from all the flaming and hatred going around.

~~And GO BF2!!~~
Epitome
+0|6843|The Netherlands
The Battlefield franchise is the best gaming experience u could ask for...

I just can't wait for the upcoming expansion!!
ssj4gogeta
+1|6847|England, Uk
Battlefield 2 is the best..
For any small error or anoyance in this game there is about 10, 000 things to make up for it.
The expansion pack should be great as well.
So in conclusion a Great Game and a Great Site.
eabarn
+0|6769
I Love The Game!
morbesso666
+0|6766|Givataim, Israel
You Ain't Gonna Get Cod2 ?
Rotter
+0|6768|United States
Yeah. I have to agree. I think BF2 is my second most favorite game. Only probs are efficiency on the internet. I have DSL, and I still get bad ping.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
For singeplayer I'd go for CoD
and for multyplayer, ofcourse, BF2.
And if I would happen to be rich I'd be crazy enough to buy WoW aswell.
Lets be honest, WoW R0x

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard