cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6811|Canberra, Australia
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/cmdwedge/screen017.jpg

Last edited by cmdwedge (2005-11-26 17:44:08)

anders1989000
+0|6761|Norway
ok lol
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Congratz! Got my irrelevant Distinguished Service Ribbon last night too, on Internode playing Wake..

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-11-26 17:51:14)

Banthur
Banned
+2|6730
gg playing the BF2 minigame
NamelessMarine
+0|6736
Congrats!  Thats a ribbon I'll never see.

BTW what is Internode?  I've heard it mentioned alot.
2510MyCountryMyFlag
loving newcastle brown ale...
+0|6802|Newcastle
all i can say is........................WANKER lol
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

ROFLMAO!

Nice.
Hyper_Dude
+5|6824|United Knigdom
Lucky Sod! Congrats. though, that's the one award I really want, but I seem to be going back downhil
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Congratulations! An impressive award to be gained only by the most skilled - I say that because I believe it is absoloutly impossible to pad for unless you have your own server like that faggot |cypher00fus.

Hope to get that soon myself. I've been winning a lot lately. In a few years maybe.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
cmdwedge
Nope, no server here. I just play on Internode (like every good Australian).

Oddly, I got Good Conduct the round after that, on Karkand. I forgot that I had just passed the 250h mark!
cmdwedge

2510MyCountryMyFlag wrote:

all i can say is........................WANKER lol
Yesssss... let me taste your tears of jealousy!
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6735|In a van down by the river
I'm not downing you or anything, but you probably switch teams at the end of a map to get the win recorded.  Just my two cents, congrats anyway.
nzjafa
+2|6766

NamelessMarine wrote:

Congrats!  Thats a ribbon I'll never see.

BTW what is Internode?  I've heard it mentioned alot.
congratulations man, i ribbon i'll never see either..
and for nameless marine internode is an aussie server. i think that servers #1-11 are AUS and NZ only but all the others are fine for international players. ive never seen anyone cheat ever on one of these and the people play pretty fair too
cmdwedge

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

I'm not downing you or anything, but you probably switch teams at the end of a map to get the win recorded.  Just my two cents, congrats anyway.
Are you even able to post without sooking about someone?

Anyway, as has been stated in the past, you can usually pick which side will win as you start a game. If you join a map well underway, and there are only 20 tickets vs 100 tickets.. well, which side would you pick? Yes, I have teamswapped, but I try to do it halfway through the match or earlier. If you have idiots TKing each other for planes on your team - swap. Each TK is a ticket lost, and the enemy didn't need to fire a bullet.

Oftentimes, if you play for a few hours at a go, you can manage to figure out which side on a particular map will win.

Here's a tip - if you hop onto a low player/high ticket server (say, 20/64 players), the side with the hard spawn will win. For instance, USMC CANNOT WIN on Sharqi without near-full numbers. PLA cannot win on Wake, and MEC cannot win on Karkand. It takes just one unit to cap a base, but the defenders have to spread out so thinly that it's impossible to defend properly, they're just running between flags desperately trying to capture them. Attack is easy, defence is hard. Without the numbers to defend, attack is the only way to win.

So.. got anything else to cry about, cupcake?
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6841
... damn u!@*O$&()* i'm going for that ribbon too... only 20 mors hrs. of comanding to go i got the 3:1 win thing almost nailed tough
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6771|New York
lmao.. owned!

good job on that ribbon btw, do you have all of them?
cmdwedge
Yep, that was the last ribbon for me to get. Not a single one was padded, all earned the hard way.
warco3
+1|6730|Orlando, FL
Seeing as it will take me over 700 wins to get my W/L ratio to 3:1, I doubt I'll be getting that ribbon anytime soon. EA needs to remove that requirement because its freaking ridiculous. I don't care what you say, sometimes you lose and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it. Doesn't matter how good you are, and if you have to switch sides and all that BS, what's the point? It's a BS requirement! TAKE IT OFF EA, YOU TURDS!
OUROBOROS
+0|6759
/bows down to the WCR

congrats
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
swapping is for wussbags and allways trying to postion yourself on the winning team not by effort in playing its tottally lame .. this is a badge of humiliation just like the purple heart ..are you gay enough to be anal about your w/l ratio and swap and stack teams like a fuit just for a stupid ribbon ? then this is your award ..
Xponential
+0|6765

cmdwedge wrote:

Yep, that was the last ribbon for me to get. Not a single one was padded, all earned the hard way.
I can tell you're definitely telling the truth just by looking at your total hours played and your total score.  Congrats, I'll admit I'm jealous
cmdwedge

chitlin wrote:

swapping is for wussbags and allways trying to postion yourself on the winning team not by effort in playing its tottally lame .. this is a badge of humiliation just like the purple heart ..are you gay enough to be anal about your w/l ratio and swap and stack teams like a fuit just for a stupid ribbon ? then this is your award ..
Stack teams like a fuit? Sorry, we don't have that word in the English language. Could you please expand on what you mean by 'fuit'?

Like I said - if your team is TKing for that one heli (Sharqi) or jet (any number of maps) then why would you stand there and take it? No amount of skill or hard work can stop idiots from shooting each other. If you witness this shit for the first 5 mins of a round, leave the side. And again (for the slow ones) if you join a map, and see 20-100, which side would you prefer to spawn on? Would you spawn on the 20 ticket side and 'work for it'?

Anyway, I have the ribbon, you don't. I win.
cmdwedge
Oh.. and if you really want to push your win/loss up rapidly, join 16 player maps. They're over in no time. Get 8 half decent players together into 1 squad + commander + sniper lone wolf, and you'll be pushing that win loss up very fast.
Deedubya
+-2|6803|The Seventh Circle of Hell
I'm jsut waiting on time to get mine, I try to command every chance I get, but it's so boring. Nice tip on the 16 player map bit too
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6742|In your head

cmdwedge wrote:

Oh.. and if you really want to push your win/loss up rapidly, join 16 player maps. They're over in no time. Get 8 half decent players together into 1 squad + commander + sniper lone wolf, and you'll be pushing that win loss up very fast.
Thanks for tip man....hopefully i can get mine soon.....doubt it though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard