{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6612|Florida
I actually dont find anything embarrassing about mine, I actually am "proud" of them.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6657|Little Bentcock

NiMee wrote:

I find that since i play so many hrs and yet my rank is only captain....mna..shame shame....i would love to improve my K/D  but too many deaths during my noob days....i started improving when i am a Sergent Major.....and my vehicles stats sucks...LOUSY in heli and planes and till now still cannot get my veteran transport....cant ram 5 people....Dun wori abt ur stats spiky...we r all once like this...btw this is my onli acc...there are many people out there with incredible stats BUT usually not on their first acc.....u must be proud of wad u begin with and must not give up. Criticism can be constructive, it will help u as the time pass!! Dun GIVE UP!!! Be PROUD!!
Wha?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6631|Seattle

Yeah, actually, mine aren't that bad I guess. http://bf2s.com/player/74638558/ That's what I would consider to be "my stats" since everyone and their brother has played on the downy account. I just don't play with the skeeterbug account anymore.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6473|King Of The Islands

150hr over, and I still don't have the 300 hr vet badge (you know the one), all because of that fucking sniper kit. Boring piece of shit.

I actually had everything before 300.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6671|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Mine are so shir because of my beginner days. It was my first propper 1st person shooter so i was shit really.

Stats have improved vastly from how they were to be honest. But not enough for my K/D ratio.

But i dont play bf2 anymore anyway. 2142 FTW!
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6581|the best galaxy
My W/L ratio is 0.79 which I'm fighting to improove.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6689

What's embarassing for me is that Karkand is my number 1 played level. I guess from all the times I played it back when I was a noob. I hate that level now. It's way overrated. The other day I needed to get my ribbon where you need 50 team points IAR. I broke down and decided to play medic on karkand. I got #1 on my team with 76 points. It's way too freaking easy. People who play medic on karkand have no skill. It took absolutely no effort to get all those points, it's so simple and boring. I prefer to play other levels that require at least a little bit of strategy. Even though I may not be getting as much points, I still have way more fun and love the intense battles.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6840|The planet Tophet
that my deaths are 3x more than my kills lol

and that i only get like 20-50 points a round..
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6586|Scotland

*TS*tphai wrote:

that my deaths are 3x more than my kills lol

and that i only get like 20-50 points a round..
WHAT...THE...FOCK, are those really your stats?
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6422|Scotland
my SPM
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6571|Chicago
What I find most embarassing: My total gameplay time. Over 350 hours. I have no life. I have no idea how I actually have a girlfriend.

EDIT: Here are my stats. http://bf2s.com/player/66498742/

Last edited by RedTwizzler (2006-12-19 16:29:55)

[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=-
+21|6396|None ya
Its ok all of my kill death ratios with every kit is negative, except for assault, lol
t0mhank5
+319|6746|Surge
lack of map balance. boy, i loved those 24/7 kark servers way back when...
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6437|Alberta, Canada
My lack of commander time. That's all I can think of...
butcher.LSN
+0|6376
KDR with medic

and the number of enemies i got

Last edited by butcher.LSN (2006-12-19 18:03:56)

Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6571|Las Vegas
Map balance
YunDog
+6|6584
the fact that Im looking at my stats
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6683|Norway
That i actually care about them
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6581
That I've actually spent 20 painful hours with a Support kit.
[KS]RECON
+35|6596|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
Hom many hours the game stole from MY life ... but who cares, I had fun back then
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6875
repair pts :80
RiceKrispie
+27|6422|Ottawa, ON

mtb0minime wrote:

I broke down and decided to play medic on karkand. I got #1 on my team with 76 points. It's way too freaking easy. People who play medic on karkand have no skill. It took absolutely no effort to get all those points, it's so simple and boring. I prefer to play other levels that require at least a little bit of strategy. Even though I may not be getting as much points, I still have way more fun and love the intense battles.
Yeah, the ones that just spam medpacks and revives for the entire round and finish with 70+ team points and barely 1:1 KDR are lame newbs. Unfortunately, yeah it does make it seem easy, but the effort required is really no less than it is for the grenade spamming supports or the claymore spamming snipers. Please don't assume that all medics play only to revive spam, my combat scores alone in any given round are often high enough for gold. Average random medic newbs usually get ~20-25 team points. 20-25 is reasonle enough to achieve for any kit if you run around capping flags and getting damage assists, so it's really not that bad. It's just the few cracked out morons that spend 99% of each round with their paddles out yelling "Clear! Clear! Clear! Clear! Clear! Clear!" that give medics a bad name.

and... back on topic. Most embarrassing? Nothing?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6553|Adelaide, South Australia

i dunno, my WLR?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6525|Menlo Park, CA
I would have to say my Shock paddles KDR LOL!!

I have killed one person the entire time I have played bf2 with the shock paddles!! and died 123 times, at the hands of someone elses shock paddles!!

Otherwise, my stats are pretty solid! I cant complain. . . .
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6743
2.93 K/D as Spec Ops... /cry

(aka only kit i dont have a 3k/d on, kbai)

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-12-19 19:31:43)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard