---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

I like it! Sticky!!!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Rhino(8) wrote:

Good post, it has helped me.

I have some other questions, go you still get points for repairing the titan guns if no-one is sitting on them, if so how many points? And how do you get the titan drop points?
You don't get points for repairing the titan guns if no one is sitting on them.  I think you should repair it when you see a guy there and only until the repair point message appeared, because eventually they will destroy it again.

If you people know any other ways of winning career points pls tell me, or if it happens to be a mistake in the info provided in the guide pls let me know.  The info you find in the internet is still very poor about this game.
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6468|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
Holy crap, im not reading all that but still looks like a really good guide well done lol, +1 for the effort and a guess at its got all the info people neeed.
Entertayner
+826|6568

First, Nice.

Second, you missed a few things.

Driver ability assist. +1

Commander bonus +1 (received for squads following commanders orders, squad leader/member kill in order radius and when a supply crate is used)

I noticed a couple of others when i first read it through, I'll have another look and edit them in.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Entertayner wrote:

First, Nice.

Second, you missed a few things.

Driver ability assist. +1

Commander bonus +1 (received for squads following commanders orders, squad leader/member kill in order radius and when a supply crate is used)

I noticed a couple of others when i first read it through, I'll have another look and edit them in.
In the bonus score you'll find the commander thing, although I added your line.  If you find something missing pls let me know.  Thx m8.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK

sergeriver wrote:

Rhino(8) wrote:

I have some other questions, go you still get points for repairing the titan guns if no-one is sitting on them, if so how many points? And how do you get the titan drop points?
You don't get points for repairing the titan guns if no one is sitting on them.  I think you should repair it when you see a guy there and only until the repair point message appeared, because eventually they will destroy it again.

If you people know any other ways of winning career points pls tell me, or if it happens to be a mistake in the info provided in the guide pls let me know.  The info you find in the internet is still very poor about this game.
Serg I got 19 points and my first engineer badge for repairing Titan guns with no one sat on them???
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6648|Keyboard

Doms wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Nice compilation, +1 for that.
Seconded
Thirded
Fourthed
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6542
What is a "Best Kill Streak"?

If it means you have to beat your own personal streak 10 times then that really stinks.  What if you have a great round and kill 50 people in a row?  Then you would have to reach 51 to get the next BKS?
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6542
Answer posted elsewhere.  Best streak for that round compared to the other players.
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6714

sergeriver wrote:

Rhino(8) wrote:

Actually you do get points for repairing guns if no one is in them, I've done it. the pissy part is you can't get your veteran repair just repairing the guns as they cap at 8... so you can get the 16 team points for it but after that the other two you have to get on your own... and one of these days I'll do it
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Great Job Serg.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

SGT_Squirtle wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Rhino(8) wrote:

Actually you do get points for repairing guns if no one is in them, I've done it. the pissy part is you can't get your veteran repair just repairing the guns as they cap at 8... so you can get the 16 team points for it but after that the other two you have to get on your own... and one of these days I'll do it
You can get +1 repair if you start repairing them normally.
That is how I got Silver Repair.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6443|Australia.
Damn, I got my first award when 2142 first came out in Aus, and I was liek, "Omfg wtf muffinz, there iz nothing saying how gud my award is".

Example: BF2 Gold Medal combat rating is Outstanding.

Liek, where teh fukz0rz are they on BF2142? I miss them so much.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6531|Doncaster - UK
+2 points for repairing titan guns from red to green.  capped at 16pts (8 guns)
after that
+1 for repairing them only when someone is on it. not relay capped.  (total repair points capped at 50 in a round)

Good thread BTW.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Use0fWeapons wrote:

+2 points for repairing titan guns from red to green.  capped at 16pts (8 guns)
after that
+1 for repairing them only when someone is on it. not relay capped.  (total repair points capped at 50 in a round)

Good thread BTW.
Im pretty positive you get repair points even if no-ones in the "hot seat"
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6827|OP, KS

sergeriver wrote:

[b][u]
Major General                                                  ? 
Lieutenant General                                           ? 
Supreme Commander                                      ? 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Here is EA's Offical anwser to how you rank up to Major General, Lietenant General, and Supreme Commander. This may change when The booster pack comes out.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:23 PM
To: neoburn****@********.com
Subject: battlefield general ranks

Response (EA Tech Marlon V.) 01/05/2007 08:39 PM
Hello,

This is Marlon and thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Technical
Support.

The Decay ranks are awarded to the 76 players (tweakable) in the world with
the highest score (experience points) and reached the 40th rank. The rank is
based on the previous week total amount of experience points and divided as
follow:

Major General 50 players
Lieutenant General 25 players
Supreme Commander                       1 player

The Decay Ranks will not generate any unlocks.

Highest score is the aggregated score (total summary of Career points) at
the specific time of calculation, which should be at a time where the player
count is as low as possible for instance every Monday at 2 am PST.

The Overall score Leaderboard is checked, calculated and updated on a weekly
basis (tweakable).

Every week the Supreme Commander of the week will be added to the Hall of
Fame Leaderboard.

Decay Conditions:

To have the weekly amount of earned Career Points added to your total Career
progress the player needs to fulfill these three criteria’s.

Reached the 40th rank Brigadier General
2000-5000 In A Round Score during the week (tweakable)
K/D Ratio of 1 - 2 (average during the previous week) (tweakable)

If the player doesn’t fulfill these criteria’s his Career points stays
unchanged. (the weekly earned experience points plus In A Round Score are
not added to his total Career progress)

Criteria: Score/week K/D Ratio
Major General 50 players 2000 1
Lieutenant General 25 players 3000 1.5
Supreme Commander                       1 player 5000 2

I hope that this answers your question. If you have any other questions,
then by all means feel free to let us know.  You can also refer to our
extensive Self Help Knowledgebase at http://support.ea.com  for common
techincal questions.

Marlon V.