4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6583|Brisbane Australia
Bloody hell, if you are all that paranoid about spiders dont visit Australia
224th R0ck3tpack
Hostile pansy spotted!
+8|6429|NH
Spiders carry about 3,000 babies in their egg sacs supposedly. I picked up a pregnant ommy spider once, and it bit me.

I was pissed. I killed it with a large rock, and it's 3,000 babies. take that, bitch!

But, I still am not scared of spiders. I like all insects except a few. Some are not insects.

Three 'bugs' scare me- Centipedes, Bees, and June beetles. June beetles are big-ass bugs. they get about this big>

|                                                  | I hate the shit out of June Beetles.

Last edited by 224th R0ck3tpack (2006-12-19 16:30:41)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6452|Bradford UK

224th R0ck3tpack wrote:

Spiders carry about 3,000 babies in their egg sacs supposedly. I picked up a pregnant ommy spider once, and it bit me.

I was pissed. I killed it with a large rock, and it's 3,000 babies. take that, bitch!

But, I still am not scared of spiders. I like all insects except a few. Some are not insects.

Three 'bugs' scare me- Centipedes, Bees, and June beetles. June beetles are big-ass bugs. they get about this big>

|                                                  | I hate the shit out of June Beetles.
never heard of june beetles. do you mean dune beetles?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6619|InGerLand

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

A University of Ohio fact sheet estimates that we eat from one to two pounds of insects each year, and without knowing it.

If this is true thats sick...
If people never know about it, how did people estimate anything?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6619|InGerLand

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

224th R0ck3tpack wrote:

never heard of june beetles. do you mean dune beetles?
June beetle = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllophaga_%28genus%29
t0mhank5
+319|6712|Surge
poison headcrabs/zombies. seriously, if i ever encounter one of these, ill go fucking insane.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6577|Arlen, Texas
Only one I don't like-
https://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/brownrecluse1.jpg
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
Biting crunchy things in non-crunchy foods freaks me out too. I'm a really picky eater, and it sucks because I can't eat as much as I'd like to. People yell at me just to eat but I just think it tastes too bad to eat. Anyways, I just hate eating anything that's a different texture as to what it's supposed to be. Also when you dip something hot in something cold. I need one consistent taste.
l41e
+677|6649

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Biting crunchy things in non-crunchy foods freaks me out too. I'm a really picky eater, and it sucks because I can't eat as much as I'd like to. People yell at me just to eat but I just think it tastes too bad to eat. Anyways, I just hate eating anything that's a different texture as to what it's supposed to be. Also when you dip something hot in something cold. I need one consistent taste.
That's exactly like me.

I hate a certain brand of orange juice (don't remember which) because after a very short while it gets a "gritty" taste. Not smooth, like I would expect from orange juice. And it's not pulp. Pulp doesn't taste like tiny bits of sandpapaer.
Riddick51PB
+21|6509|Lincoln.ne.us
lol, number 1 made me laugh.  i remember showering at this ski camp in florida.  the Green Treefrogs like hanging around in the shower because it's always wet, never dries out.  the tree frogs jump and stick on your skin.  you can't see where they're coming from, they just land on you.
[KS]RECON
+35|6562|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
Enemy spider legs in my chocolate bar spotted!!! Hellpppppppp Muahahaaaaaa
In many countries those bugs we know as disgusting/gross are actually a delicacy. Personally I can't think of none 8 leg crawling/flying thing that will like and my preferences will stay with MREs [/LOL]
P.S. I still remember the past in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where they had a monkey soft cooked brain ... yammmuuuuiiiiii
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

This lump on my neck freaks me the fuck out. Thats for sure.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/MacHallMay192004.jpg

4_Phucsache wrote:

Bloody hell, if you are all that paranoid about spiders dont visit Australia
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QFFT
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle

King_County_Downy wrote:

http://www.highway60.com/mark/brs/default.asp?Picture=Yes
That’s a badass gallery. 4 – life threatening, 5 - DEATH

ever heard of the bushmaster?

plan your trip to costa rican tropical paradise accordingly!

http://www.capefearserpentarium.com/images/ouch2.jpg

(never fear, there are about 400,000 person-hours of time spent in tropical forests per venomous snake bite)

Krauser98 wrote:

I don't know what kind of bongology major you are, but I can attest to being bitten at least three times in my life and know of many more people who have been bitten.  Maybe "statistically" speaking you are correct, but then you are accounting for all those people who won't leave their oxygen bubble and haven't ever seen the sun.
Congratulations, you’re an idiot. It sounds like you do understand the concept of an average, though. Keep it up!

I recommend knocking those boots a couple times before you put them on, not rolling necrotizing spiders between your palms, and not reaching into treeholes while youre out playing cowboys and indians. Just be safe man, none of us want to see you maimed by that fourth spider bite (you idiot).

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-19 18:40:22)

Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
lol, this thread is slowly spiraling out of control.... im gonna watch!!

*grabs popcorn*

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-19 18:54:31)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
Cable.....you are a pussy.
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

quick question, what are you afraid of?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

Des.Kmal wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

quick question, what are you afraid of?
questions
subz3r0mkt
+27|6677
These things creep me out. :S I've only come across a 'potato' bug once @ my grandpa's old house.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Jerusalem_cricket.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cricket
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
I don't like beatles, roaches, or mice. In the summer camp I used to go to, i remember one year in my bunk, i could always see mices tails hanging off the rafter thingies and stuff, and these small annoying beatels would always be on the ceiling above my bed and they fall on me when I would try to go to sleep, so I would spend like an hour knocking them all to the floor.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-12-19 19:15:41)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
Here in Australia, we get some mean ass fkers, I sometimes be a cruel bastard if I see a White-Tail or a Funnelweb, I pour bleach all over them and watch them suffer. Or I pour Metho over them and light them up. They aint getting into my house!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

the only spiders i like are daddy long legs because i see them as natures wana be's
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6577|Arlen, Texas

subz3r0mkt wrote:

These things creep me out. :S I've only come across a 'potato' bug once @ my grandpa's old house.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ricket.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cricket
Damn Mole Cricket!

Last edited by Smaug (2006-12-20 04:25:37)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
Tuna-friendly Dolphin steaks FTW!!
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.

usmarine2007 wrote:

Back those words up with actions motherfucker!

Oh, and to the guy that said go without eating for three days and I'll be tempted to eat a dung beetle or whatthefuckever, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be. I go without food for three days quite a bit and I've eaten zero bugs/insects/rodents/Ninja Turtles.

That reminds me of some guy I used to work for. He fought in Vietnam (allegedly), and he proceeded to tell me how one day he was so hungry he killed another soldier for his food. He was a complete psycho, though. Second time I met him he told me about three people he killed for trying to get into his shop. I like when people share their murder stories for the third meeting. He told the best stories I've ever heard in my life but they were so far out you could only believe certain parts. ie: I know for a fact he does have a shop, but do I believe he shot a guy he told to get down on his knees to? no. or do I believe he hung out with Chuck Yaeger and some Cosmonaut? No. But do I believe he was someplace Chuck Yaeger was at? yes. Man I could make a whole topic about this guy.

Last edited by cablecopulate (2006-12-20 04:43:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard