cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
1) When I am taking a shower and I spot a spider on the wall or ceiling. I can't stop watching it to make sure it doesn't kamikazee-jihad my head. Watching it creeps me out and then I can feel every drop of water slide down my body and they all feel like spider legs on me. That is always a quick shower.

2) When I bite into something that isn't supposed to crunch and it does. Hamburger, hot dog, turkey sandwich, your moms vagina. I always instantly think I'm bitting into bone (because I usually am). I promptly gag so much I nearly throw up and spit out the bite. I rarely eat tuna fish because way more than I'd like there's always these bone shards in there. I feel like puking now just thinking of all of this.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6472|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
i always have tuna fish, i aint ever found a bone in it
brett f
+8|6601|Upstate SC
What do you do when those big spiders come inside and when you smack it a bazillion babies run every direction?

You know they get under the sheets in your bed and feed on you at night. And you never know it until now.

I also read on the inter-web that up north there is a spider that drinks water from the corner of your eyes while you sleep.  Scary stuff.
Entertayner
+826|6568

Jenspm wrote:

k
I thought it was Asphyxiation?
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
statistically, a person is bit only once in their life by a spider. they are still creepy, but its completely a myth that people get bit by them often. basically all those times u were shown a "spider bite" the person was wrong. i am a biology major, im not making this shit up.

so in response to the previous post, we bite spiders more often than they bite us! lol

bones in tuna? dude that would suck, i dont eat it enough for that to happen.

i always bite down on something ridiculous if its sketchy ground beef

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-19 05:57:44)

cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
What if the crunchy things in non-crunchy foods were spiders? gross.

Did you know the FDA allows a certain amount of bug parts in your food per million or something? Man, when looking for a link to back that claim up, I came across this: http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/bugjuice.htm

Retch.

edit: http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/05/0 … r_food.htm

Last edited by cablecopulate (2006-12-19 06:37:12)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

I have a family of White-Tip spiders breeding somewhere in my room... you know, the type that cause necrosis of the skin?

gell1981 wrote:

try eating tuna out of a can not straight out the sea...
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6641|cheshire u.k
gauge = gauze.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6458
A University of Ohio fact sheet estimates that we eat from one to two pounds of insects each year, and without knowing it.

If this is true thats sick...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I've only seen spiders abroad, I don't know if there are any here. There are no frogs here at least.

When I eat a fish bone I just spit it out and keep eating...
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6420|San Antonio, TX
I especially love the hobo spiders we have here in Texas... cousin to the brown recluse.  I'm always finding them in my kids bedroom and bathroom.  That's the only spider that bothers me, because you don't know if you're going to find one when you are looking for something in a closet, or the garage.  I'm just glad they're not very aggressive!
acidkiller187
+123|6628
Chocolate is another good example of this. I mean think about it, when they plow down the cocoa trees they don't remove every single bug that made its home in the tree. They mashed it up bug and all send it to the factory to get boiled or what ever the fcuke it is they do, and sell it. That is why it tastes real good MMMMMMMMM!
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States

cablecopulate wrote:

2)  your moms vagina.
wtf
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6443|Australia.

cablecopulate wrote:

2) When I bite into something that isn't supposed to crunch and it does. Hamburger, hot dog, turkey sandwich, your moms vagina. I always instantly think I'm bitting into bone (because I usually am). I promptly gag so much I nearly throw up and spit out the bite. I rarely eat tuna fish because way more than I'd like there's always these bone shards in there. I feel like puking now just thinking of all of this.
Here in Australia, tinned Tuna still has the spine and stuff. When I eat Tuna straight out the can with salad and bread, I eat the bones. Because they're soft but crunchy and a great source of calcium.

Oh, and the thing about the spider. Do you have arachnnophobia? Because sometimes I feel like that. Even just looking at a spider, then I get an itch...I go "Omfg wtf?"

Last edited by Macca (2006-12-19 07:25:16)

Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6401|Alberta, Canada

brett f wrote:

I also read on the inter-web that up north there is a spider that drinks water from the corner of your eyes while you sleep.  Scary stuff.
WTF?!
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6401|Alberta, Canada

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

A University of Ohio fact sheet estimates that we eat from one to two pounds of insects each year, and without knowing it.

If this is true thats sick...
In my words.... If you knew what was in any of your food, you wouldn't eat it.
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.

Macca wrote:

Oh, and the thing about the spider. Do you have arachnnophobia? Because sometimes I feel like that. Even just looking at a spider, then I get an itch...I go "Omfg wtf?"
I'm not afraid of spiders. It's just the thought of them jumping on me or crawling on me creeps me out.
lastr0
+7|6345

cablecopulate wrote:

1) When I am taking a shower and I spot a spider on the wall or ceiling. I can't stop watching it to make sure it doesn't kamikazee-jihad my head. Watching it creeps me out and then I can feel every drop of water slide down my body and they all feel like spider legs on me. That is always a quick shower.

That second one is so me!
brett f
+8|6601|Upstate SC

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

brett f wrote:

WTF?!
We don't have those spiders here in the South.  The scorpions keep them away.
T3H_Destroyer
+0|6664

acidkiller187 wrote:

Chocolate is another good example of this. I mean think about it, when they plow down the cocoa trees they don't remove every single bug that made its home in the tree. They mashed it up bug and all send it to the factory to get boiled or what ever the fcuke it is they do, and sell it. That is why it tastes real good MMMMMMMMM!
Mmmmm. While I was reading this I was just taking a big bite of a chocolaty chocolate bar, I could feel the spider legs sliding down my throat, and don't tell me that the nuts in that bar come from a dark and oftentimes moist place too!

Also, one time while I was darting with my dad, I walked up to the board to retrieve the darts and looked a bit below the board from up close and when my eyes focused 'Oh my good God and everything that is holy king sized spider'
ZCor3x
+46|6568|Pennsylvania

cablecopulate wrote:

I hade a big ass spider crawl up my leg in my shower the other day, I just about shit myself right after I picked it up and threw it out the window.
Dwit
+34|6508

cablecopulate wrote:

I know the feeling, but instead of leaving, i use the water. Drown that MF! (lol) after that i try to shower, if the spider will not crawl out of the drain..
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

brett f wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

brett f wrote:

WTF?!
We don't have those spiders here in the South.  The scorpions keep them away.
i dont know wtf part of the south ur from, we have brown recluses here in GA. my sister got bit by one and almost had to have her arm lanced. but didnt. lol

scorpions > spiders
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6368|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Dude I hate you sooooo bad, not that I shower much but when I do now I'm gonna be looking for spiders. Spiders & Snakes are the only things in this whole entire world that I am scared of.......and I don't mean scared like "ewww thats gross" scared, I mean like running away & screaming like a little bitch scared. I'm 6ft, 210lbs., and yes I will run full speed to get away from a spider. Reptiles & stuff are just nasty cause you can't tell when they wanna eat you, at least a 150lb. Doberman lets you know if he wants to kick your ass.

*Edit:* speeling

Last edited by MagikTrik (2006-12-19 11:58:57)

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6587|California U.S.A
I was removing a muffler from under a car which was jacked up off the ground and resting on four jack stands.

I was on my back flat on the ground and as I reached up and undid the muffler clamps with great surgical precision (Sawzall) I wiggled the muffler free chucked it to the side and as I did that I saw a clump of something land on  my stomach as I tilted my neck up to see wtf it was it unfurled into the biggest black widow spider I have seen and started to crawl up to my  head...

At that point I screamed like a little school girl and tried to brush it off with my hands and also stupidly tried to sit up. Of course I got about a foot into the sitting up motion before my forehead hit the floor pan on the immovable 4000 lb. car and proceeded to knock my self out for a few seconds.

When I regained my awareness complete with Loony Tunes cartoon style stars buzzing around my head I guess the spider crawled away somewhere with out biting me.... I still have a scar on my forehead from smacking the floor pan.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard