scarface1027
+0|6346
I can play BF2, but then after downloading and running patch 1.41, at about 12-15% I get "patch failed", then I can't play BF2.  So I have to uninstall and reinstall.  I have reformatted my computer then reinstalled only BF2 nothing else, beside my isp.  and I can play, but still can't patch.  I have downloaded from 3 different sites and a friend gave me a patch he burned still no luck!  please help, I can't play ranked servers.
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6515|Texas
Yes Please Help!!!
I Have The Same Problem...................need Bf2...............cant Sleep.................the Shakes Are Getting Worse...............help!!
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6343|uk

try closing down some background tasks.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6571
Ok, new system, core 2 duo, 7950GT, raptor, etc..

Same problem here on a fresh install of windows with only AVG installed. 

Video card and mobo drivers installed, firefox, then downloaded the patch from two different spots and the same problem.  If anybody here knows of any fix for this that would be appreciated.  Most people here are 12 year old punks that don't know a vagina from a hole in the ground, and tell you to either search or /fail. 

From reading other forums on this, it seems a lot of people are having this problem for a lot of different reasons.  Tomorrow I'm going back to the new machine and doing a manual uninstall -

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=43130

I'll let you guys know if I have any success.

Hehe, I like EA's response, pretty much useless,  but agreed make sure you have enough free space...

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … _topview=1

Last edited by HaywoodJablowme (2006-12-21 13:16:44)

Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6477|UK
try re-downloading the patch - could be corrupt
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6616|Quebec city, Canada

Mong0ose wrote:

try re-downloading the patch - could be corrupt
This RARELY helps
Lloyd12121
+3|6449|england