gearpig
+6|6732|SoCal
Anywhere besides the single link on the EA page? I had installed this already when it first came out, but I just finished installing Special Forces and the POS patched me backwards to 1.1 again, what's up with that? Anyway, I can't find the 1.12 patch on my system so I have to re-download it. But being a holiday weekend saturday, it's estimating my download time at over 6 hours, and I have cable!!! Seems this is the only server to get the patch and it's overloaded and now I not only can I not play SF, I can't even play regular BF2 anymore. This is some BS.

Is there anywhere else, besides the single EA server linked on their page, to get the 1.12 patch?

Thanks ~ GP

Last edited by gearpig (2005-11-26 14:07:41)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

gearpig
+6|6732|SoCal
Cool, thanks !!
RadeonII
+1|6746
*copy*

We are currently working on the next Battlefield 2 update. We believe this update has some significant improvements that everyone will appreciate. We’ve seen the discussions on the forum and will do our best to address as many issues as possible, as soon as possible.

Here is a quick run down of just some of the issues we have been working on.

- Helicopter now carry 8 missiles rather than 14
- TV-Guided missile now have a shorter range
- Hit points on all air vehicles has been reduced
- AA missile lock has been improved
- Support kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- Sniper kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- Anti-Tank kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- "Dolphin Diving" is no longer possible
- Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time
- "Prone Spamming" is now fixed
- "Sprint exploit" is now fixed
- The Sa80 weapon has been improved
- The G3A3 weapon has been improved
- Reload while sprinting has been enabled
- Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials
- Damage decreased for the M134
- Medic defibrillator paddles have been adjusted. They now reload while not in use.

We'll be announcing further additions to this list, but that will have to wait until the next update. This is NOT the complete list of items we are working on. As we have more items go through testing and we are sure of a change we will update you.

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14052

Last edited by RadeonII (2005-12-21 01:59:05)

thechanz
+-1|6618
if its slow go here download section in http://www.kwgclan.com for the fastest connection.

this is the incre patch
RadeonII
+1|6746
Wake Island is a way different game now with this new patch. if you can stay airborne for more then 3 minutes your doing a GREAT job. Over all i`d have to say i like what EA/DICE did with this new patch, things are a bit more even now.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6726|The Netherlands
you don't need to install 1.12 after SF if you install 1.2 is also ok (it says so in the change log)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard