The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6501|Los Angeles

In another thread, StormEye wrote:

I actually wish there is an option to bitch slap your teammate with damage of 0 instead of having to shoot them with pistol or just kill them in order to teach them that they have done something wrong...
GENIUS. Any other ideas, either possible or impossible?

How about an unlock that would put a scrolling LED board across your player's chest, with the option of displaying one of a few messages such as "you are an embarrassment to your team" or "don't be an idiot"? Or would scroll any of your "say to all" messages?

What about creative ways you've punished idiots in-game, other than relieving them of their dogtags?

Last edited by The_Shipbuilder (2006-12-18 13:32:02)

JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH
how about, anytime that someone shoots a team mate, their screen goes white for a bit, kind of like they were flashbanged.  that way, they cant see their team mate, and if they dont want to get flashed, they wont team kill or team wound.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

Good contacts with your ISP -> IP-tracking -> research -> address -> paper bag -> poop -> gasoline -> doorbell.
I need around tree fiddy.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6453|Bradford UK
how about an option where more than double negative  score, you can bitch slap them, take their weapons and give them twigs and pebbles to throw at enemy before being maimed to death by them?!!!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6634|USA

JOJOBA wrote:

how about, anytime that someone shoots a team mate, their screen goes white for a bit, kind of like they were flashbanged.  that way, they cant see their team mate, and if they dont want to get flashed, they wont team kill or team wound.
many games incoporparate programs that cause a player's screen to slightly rotate then return to normal or shake then return to normal any time they hit a teamate.
Sharp<0>Shooter
+1|6400

DonFck wrote:

Good contacts with your ISP -> IP-tracking -> research -> address -> paper bag -> poop -> gasoline -> doorbell.
the best solution EVAR
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

Sharp<0>Shooter wrote:

DonFck wrote:

the best solution EVAR
Finally! A friend of the "Burning Shitbag"!
I need around tree fiddy.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I like Americas Army's "shake 1000" console command...
l41e
+677|6649

The Taunt
Good for majorly ticking off bad commanders.

Step 1: If you're on the Titan...he'll be on the titan. Stab him.
Step 2: Hang around on the hangar deck. Wait for him to respawn, get ticked off at you, and hunt you down.
Step 3: Step off the hangar deck.
Step 4: Wait until he's almost within knifing range. Get in a launch pod...
Step 5: ...and switch seats. Exit behind him and stab him in the back (again).
Step 6: At this point, your team will be yelling at the commander for chasing you around instead of commanding. [Insert mutiny vote here.]
Step 7: Vote successful by default. BadCommander1 has disconnected.
GeoEnvi
+22|6688|Philadelphia, PA
To cut and paste from the same thread....

Pfc. Leemus wrote:
There should be a short range weapon that does 0 damage but when you hit someone with it it flashes up YOUR A NOOB!
on the screen.

Sneak up behind a sniper noob stick him then knife him fo the ultimate in humiliation.

Or just use it on noobs.

THE NOOB STICK!

That's classic!  I imagine a weapon sort of like those Old Timey pistols that discharge a flag reading "BANG!" when you pull the trigger.  Only, on this weapon, out pops a little flag that reads "Nice one, n00b!" 

Leemus, I think you are onto something here!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
You could put a big green arrow over his head with "n00b" writen on it, and only your teammates can see it.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6377|Inside the AR Rockets.
I wish that you could have / commands like /shakehead for when you see someone kill a guy. Or /dance for when you're going away. xDDDDDD
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia

GeoEnvi wrote:

To cut and paste from the same thread....

Pfc. Leemus wrote:
There should be a short range weapon that does 0 damage but when you hit someone with it it flashes up YOUR A NOOB!
on the screen.

Sneak up behind a sniper noob stick him then knife him fo the ultimate in humiliation.

Or just use it on noobs.

THE NOOB STICK!

That's classic!  I imagine a weapon sort of like those Old Timey pistols that discharge a flag reading "BANG!" when you pull the trigger.  Only, on this weapon, out pops a little flag that reads "Nice one, n00b!" 

Leemus, I think you are onto something here!
Oh wow i totally forgot i wrote that one
I usually make random posts and totally forget about them.
Blew my mind when i saw my name here
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6501|Los Angeles

k30dxedle wrote:

The Taunt
Good for majorly ticking off bad commanders.

Step 1: If you're on the Titan...he'll be on the titan. Stab him.
Step 2: Hang around on the hangar deck. Wait for him to respawn, get ticked off at you, and hunt you down.
Step 3: Step off the hangar deck.
Step 4: Wait until he's almost within knifing range. Get in a launch pod...
Step 5: ...and switch seats. Exit behind him and stab him in the back (again).
Genius +1
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6616|Kent, UK
well a good thing to do is get him and 4 others in a transport thing and then bail out really low to the ground

no tks for you.....1 death for him
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
why not  turn them glowing in pink by pressing page down?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard