w33t
+36|6365
Well, the Xmas time is drawing nearer and all over the world people are happily killing each other to spread the holiday cheer.

We took active part in this merriment last weekend, and we have the footage to prove it!

Check out the new episode, "Merry Xmas Simpson", and let me know what you think.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 2416722118

Peace on earth, good kills FTW!

- check out http://squadplay.com for the older episodes.

Squad up with me Friday Nights and Saturdays. This weekend shall be the holiday special! I've got some very special, heart-warming ideas for this coming holiday weekend!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6783|EUR
Excellent as usual - good squad work but there is no real point in me saying it.

You see kids, this is how you get a lot of points. Teamwork.
Zukabazuka
+23|6693
True to bad squadmembers barely follow orders and only spawn on you.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
Nice job on starting up a website.

Every time i join your server, your squad is full....I keep checking for the next half hour and its till full
w33t
+36|6365

gene_pool wrote:

Nice job on starting up a website.

Every time i join your server, your squad is full....I keep checking for the next half hour and its till full
I'm trying to get on servers where I create a new squad each time. You'll have to be quick on the trigger though! the squads fill up fast!

I usually name my squad, "goodguys" or "badguys" depending on how I feel at the moment and how much I've drank

So, just keep your cursor hovering over the squad screen and click join fast when I create the squad.

Just so you know, I don't kick people or invite (except for my brother) so once the squad is full you'll just have to wait till the next round - sorry
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6487|Trondheim, Norway
gonna watch it now love your squadplay vids, give u +1 when finished
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6528
I like the use of voip, and getting your brother in your squad.  I always get my brother in my squad.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657
I must say w33t, your voice turns me on
w33t
+36|6365

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I must say w33t, your voice turns me on
Easy there, big guy!
autopilot
banned
+115|6356

It's not verdun but some other map
Avantek
Banned
+7|6356|New York
Good Job with the teamwork...
w33t
+36|6365

autopilot wrote:

It's not verdun but some other map
Belgrade! 'Doh!
E|W4v0r
+8|6671|New York
I would've joined you more, but the squad fills up too fast
w33t
+36|6365

E|W4v0r wrote:

I would've joined you more, but the squad fills up too fast
Man, I know!

I'll try to play on servers where the team switches every round so I create a new squad - just be quick on the trigger. you know me, I don't kick people, and I don't like to invite or show preference.

...I might change my policy a bit in the future so that I will remove people without VOIP in favor of players I know have VOIP - but still, I just don't like kicking people, it's just not my style you know?
voodoodolphins
+92|6711
WHo is the voodoo guy you talk to.....Like his name
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden
Beautiful work as always. Very well done.

+1
K3rt6699
+70|6376
nice teamwork, +1 for you Share it with your team

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard