spray_and_pray
+52|6483|Perth. Western Australia
I know im not the only one this happens to but sometimes during the day or night I see or hear something for a split second and then it goes away. It just happend know I thought I head a click and a light flashed outside the room in which I am currently in. I thought WTF im the only one in this house I opened the door and its empty. Now I dont know if these are the symptoms of being awake at 2 in the morning but I swear this stuff looks sometimes real. Does it ever happen to you? Discuss.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
No.

/gives direction to mental intitute.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland
Something like that
MrPredictable
+14|6678
do you have lots of white spots on your nails?
spray_and_pray
Walks off to mental institute. Being serious I actually have to go to a psychologist and am fine its a requirement in my job that I stay mentally fit and be able to make split second decisions. I thought the same when I saw green lights shining into the cockpit one day... turns out it was a bunch of kids with high powered laser pointers... No im not a commercial pilot, Get a 747 rip off 1/10 of it's length cut it down 1/7 of its size stick the wings on the top rip off the engines and stick a prop on the front.
spray_and_pray

MrPredictable wrote:

do you have lots of white spots on your nails?
Thats from not having enough calcium... No?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland
I hear ticking in my brain when i lay on my right ear. Which probs has some decent explanation but i dont know it
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6560|Oxford
It's a glitch in the matrix you're seeing...
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6466|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
i was having my dinner with my family, it was dark outside, i was looking through the big huge door we have at the back, when im 99% sure i saw a goddam shadow of a parson walk past, but we have a motion sensitive light outside so it will activate if something walks past it, well the light didnt turn on so it wasnt a person...it was very weird i tells ya.

i went to bed at like 3 in the morning once, when it was all quiet ucked myself into bed, red myself a bed time story (jokes ), we have a like loose floor board on one of our steps, and i herd this like big loud step like someone was coming up stairs, that shit me up so much.....oh and my house, a old man and his wife died here!!
MrPredictable
+14|6678
not calcium, another vitamin, cant remember the name. But its also known that schizophrenia can be caused by a deficiency of that vitamin and a light form of schizophrenia can have you seeing things the way you do.
spray_and_pray

MrPredictable wrote:

not calcium, another vitamin, cant remember the name. But its also known that schizophrenia can be caused by a deficiency of that vitamin and a light form of schizophrenia can have you seeing things the way you do.
I thought schizophernia was a split personality thing? Anyway my head is fine thankyou.
MrPredictable
+14|6678
or so you think...
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland
I like ham...
spray_and_pray
Its also not like I see or hear them for a long time its just a split second incident definately odd.
MrPredictable
+14|6678
You probably just have that vitamin deficiency, your not crazy.
spray_and_pray

MrPredictable wrote:

or so you think...
Or so my psych thinks I had to go to him before I got my job and every 6 months also one appointed by social services after coming from a country where half my family died in the span of a few years due to war. I beleive that was for shock. Id take the oppinion of a proffesional over someone who I just talked to online.
spray_and_pray

MrPredictable wrote:

You probably just have that vitamin deficiency, your not crazy.
Well piloting covers both mental and physical state this includes a body chemicals test. And oh fuck did  just piss myself (not literally) when my aircon just turned itself on stupid economy mode..
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

spray_and_pray wrote:

I know im not the only one this happens to but sometimes during the day or night I see or hear something for a split second and then it goes away. It just happend know I thought I head a click and a light flashed outside the room in which I am currently in. I thought WTF im the only one in this house I opened the door and its empty. Now I dont know if these are the symptoms of being awake at 2 in the morning but I swear this stuff looks sometimes real. Does it ever happen to you? Discuss.
Hey man i know what ya mean. I dont think it matters how old you are, you still think you hear shit that sounds so real. Especially after you think about scary stuff or watch a creepy movie it happens a lot more. Anyways. I hate that feeling but keeping my machette by my side helps somewhat. Talking to other people helps too. Like if i had a poweroutage at 2 am it would scare me shitless

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2006-12-18 09:47:23)

15 more years! 15 more years!
spray_and_pray
Even though my blood pressure levels arent too good in a quick changing environment it doesnt happen when im in the air but on the ground. I just get a quick black out like i've pulled excessive G's this also lasts a split second then I go back to normal. Apparently this happens to most people in rooms with different heat levels specially when I head from my room at 17C to a room at 40C.
spray_and_pray

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

spray_and_pray wrote:

Hey man i know what ya mean. I dont think it matters how old you are, you still think you hear shit that sounds so real. Especially after you think about scary stuff or watch a creepy movie it happens a lot more. Anyways. I hate that feeling but keeping my machette by my side helps somewhat.
It doesnt happen after scary movies etc scary movies just arent scary at all. I grew up watching horror movies and people butchering each other I can say I was disturbed after watching SAW 3 but thats about the only movie thats got a reaction into me.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.
Erm, every now-and-then i hear the sounds of a nade in 2142 when i am walking down the street and i think "jump behind cover" for half a second before realising that there was no sound, i am not in game, and i have played too much 2142.
spray_and_pray

gene_pool wrote:

Erm, every now-and-then i hear the sounds of a nade in 2142 when i am walking down the street and i think "jump behind cover" for half a second before realising that there was no sound, i am not in game, and i have played too much 2142.
I think thats it its possibly a repetition that happens alot and our brain locks it in that way we think we see that repitition when we are not actually doing something asociated with it or when we are thinking about it. I dont know I think it kinda works on the basis of De Ja Vu maybe you only think you saw something but you didnt see something but you cant prove you saw something because it didnt last for long enough but you also cant prove you didnt see anything cause you might have. Its a catch 22 I guess.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York

ELITE-UK wrote:

i was having my dinner with my family, it was dark outside, i was looking through the big huge door we have at the back, when im 99% sure i saw a goddam shadow of a parson walk past, but we have a motion sensitive light outside so it will activate if something walks past it, well the light didnt turn on so it wasnt a person...it was very weird i tells ya.

i went to bed at like 3 in the morning once, when it was all quiet ucked myself into bed, red myself a bed time story (jokes ), we have a like loose floor board on one of our steps, and i herd this like big loud step like someone was coming up stairs, that shit me up so much.....oh and my house, a old man and his wife died here!!
er, might not be a problem with your head so much. could be haunted?
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Zodiaccup
+42|6538

MrPredictable wrote:

not calcium, another vitamin, cant remember the name.
I think it's zinc.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.

spray_and_pray wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

I think thats it its possibly a repetition that happens alot and our brain locks it in that way we think we see that repitition when we are not actually doing something asociated with it or when we are thinking about it. I dont know I think it kinda works on the basis of De Ja Vu maybe you only think you saw something but you didnt see something but you cant prove you saw something because it didnt last for long enough but you also cant prove you didnt see anything cause you might have. Its a catch 22 I guess.
In other words i play games too much and need to go outside and get laid?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard