E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6685|UK
MCMINTY: Ya know, I could leave it up for you guys to decide for yourselves. Then again, that would constitute a crime against humaity.

From the top:

1. Refrain from posting messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or are otherwise of questionable content (if you have to ask, the answer is 'No.')

2. Help maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere by using your best judgment and granting people the benefit of the doubt when taking place in discussions.

3. Positively contribute to the forums with useful posts and information relevant to the section being posted under.

Here's my favorite one, if anyone who thinks they can challenge my decision:

Obey the forum moderators and administrators. If your thread is closed, moved, or deleted for any reason, take up the issue with the mod or admin via private messages. Remember, however, that these rules are enforced and imposed upon our discretion.

Honestly, I am bewildered at someone posting this. Kids use these forums for fucks sake. Have some common sense.
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6582|Finland
Wtf worms? I would probably done the same thing.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6392|Evilsville
Too....much....information!
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

Gillenator wrote:

Too....much....information!
QQQQQQQQQQQQFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6393|Indianapolis, IN
I'm sorry mate, that's pretty effing freaky. I would feel the same way, so I don't know if I would ever speak to her again.
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6448|phoenix, az
hahahhhah worms
chittydog
less busy
+586|6832|Kubra, Damn it!

You lost me with "licking her anus". I think Fancy does a better job making things up...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Thanks for sharing that piece of information.......................................................
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6582|England
1. Apply copious amounts of Cillit Bang.
2. Grow / remove facial hair.
3. Change your name.
4. Move to another country.
5. Bang your head repeatedly on a hard surface to try to promote brain damage / memory loss.
6. If all else fails, go on a chat show (with your new identity), tell your story and get $£$
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6676|In You Endo- Stoke
LOL ELIXER AHAHAHAHA,

I would of got my tongue down there and given them some tongy loving.(ok maybe not)

Thats pretty sick dude,i think i would made a sharp exit too.Can't believe she said its normal i would of freak even more for god sake.
I can imagine you like ace ventura when he realises lois is a guy...

+1 for the sick images i am getting now..
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6532|Valhalla
Could have been worse, you could have stuck your dick in her ass... Think about it...
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6544|Doncaster, UK
Dude, you've almost definitely been licking threadworm eggs, think about that one
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6685|UK
err yeah i need to go out and buy company of heros.
Jedikiah
+6|6439
That is by FAR.. the absolutely worst thing I've ever heard... Actually had to look that up.. and it sounds even worse now...

there are somethings you cannot "unknow"  and this is one of them.. thanks dude..
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6544|Doncaster, UK
CoH won't stop the wrigglies from growing in your intestines mate. Have you ever seen that scene in Aliens where the aliens bursts out of John Hurt's chest
FI-SCOTTY
+16|6693|Scotland
I'd suggest a visit to the local chemist.

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068841/

And celibacy.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6532|Valhalla

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

CoH won't stop the wrigglies from growing in your intestines mate. Have you ever seen that scene in Aliens where the aliens bursts out of John Hurt's chest
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6685|UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

ill make sure i post pics before i die if that ever happens.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK
Well ....if its any consolation at least you spotted em before you put your knob in there!!!
']['error
Banned
+630|6641|The Netherlands
omg that was gross dude... jech! omg i cant imagine how you felt...lol
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Suicide is your only option.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6624|Pittsburgh, PA
LMFAO...seriously, Hurricane has the solution!
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6617|Cork, Ireland

Hurricane wrote:

Try it! It's not that bad
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6392|Evilsville
I'm now absolutely sure my tongue will never ever go anyware near someones anus.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6588|Your attic

Hurricane wrote:

It's always the only option.

Just remember;

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9770/razor2fy6.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard