deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6519|Connecticut

Bubbalo wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

I don't think there is a conclusive way to prove one or the other. We'd have to scan all posts in all topics in this section and compare the no. of hate posts against the US and other countries respectively.

Until someone picks up this monumental task, we'll have to live with prejudices.

no, wait, let me re-phrase that. We'll have to live with opinions...
Except that all I'm asking for is some examples of what they're talking about.

Kmarion wrote:

Do you seriously consider to think most Americans are like this?
I think the point was that people like him are the reason there is prejudice against Americans.  I could be wrong, though.
Correct, but it is people like him who are idiots and should not be taken seriously by anyone. It is quite possible that even his own dog doesnt listen to him. With that being said it would only be fair to state that persons LOOKING for a reason to hate America would hold any value, wether it be positive or negative, to what that moron said. In your very signature you have a little slide show stating how your country "owns" the rest of the world. That would be untrue and I dont comment on it (until now) because it would only reduce my standards down to the level of the person who displays it.
Malloy must go
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

So, I'm not gonna talk again because it's become quite clear that Kmarion is the only person disagreeing with me who is capable of complex thought, and based on the fact that he was disagreeing with the statement in the first post (which, whilst it is my belief, was not the point of my thread, and I apologise) I don't think there's any point continuing: that statement can neither be proved nor disproved, and the point that I'd intended to make has basically been made.
Ya know, for a little teenager living at home with mommy, you sure fuckin' think you know alot about the world around you. And your arrogant little attitude about how stupid everyone else is, except you, is pretty comical, considering, you don't have an ounce of responsibility in your life yet, except to maybe clean your room or do the fuckin' dishes and post on the internet from high on your imaginary perch once in awhile. So please stop trying to act all grown up and worldly, when you haven't even paid a fuckin' bill or left home yet, or for that matter, gotten a fuckin' job. Oh and Merry Christmas. Or maybe it is Happy Ramadan based on your posts.

Last edited by lowing (2006-12-23 05:54:42)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio
^^^ Owned^^^
topthrill05
+125|6604|Rochester NY USA
Ouch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard