UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6344|Cali
https://img327.imageshack.us/img327/6219/screen131jj8.png

Um... i have been getting realy pissed off about this redlining shit.People need to just accept the fact that people dont need to be leet to fly in thier choppers, maby we.. need heli time or just wanna have fun in a chopper to... **When is this shit gonna be taken out of the game**
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

Welcome to BF2! Took ya a while to get here, but we're glad you showed up.
UnknownRanger
+610|6344|Cali

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I aint fucking around, redlining is probley the gayest shite ever.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla
Someone tried Dead Zoning me the other day in 2142 but failed miserably god it was funny, never happend in BF2 though...
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

And Nobody Cares.

Welcome to the Wonderful Wonderful world of BF2!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

UnknownRanger wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

M95ing to tk for jets, idling commanders / SUCKY commanders / dumbshit teamates / snipers / retarded medics / six year olds with BF2cc / four year old clanners / whiners bitchers moaners. Should I go on?

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-12-18 01:34:24)

UnknownRanger
+610|6344|Cali

Jestar12345 wrote:

And Nobody Cares.

if you wanna talk shit dont do it in the formes dio it to me over XFIRE.
UnknownRanger
+610|6344|Cali

PspRpg-7 wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

M95ing to tk for jets, idling commanders / SUCKY commanders / dumbshit teamates / snipers / retarded medics / six year olds with BF2cc / four year old clanners / whiners bitchers moaners. Should I go on?
whats up homie havent seen ya 4 a wile.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

UnknownRanger wrote:

Jestar12345 wrote:

And Nobody Cares.

if you wanna talk shit dont do it in the formes dio it to me over XFIRE.
Easy, we're not flaming here, just merely pointing out the fact that you're just NOW noticing it.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
I hate this shit about people not wanting other people in "their" vehicles. I'm use to it from BF2 but I had my first experience of it in BF2142 yesterday. I got in a FAV, waiting for some other guy (who was one of the admins on the GOD server), and he immediately started spamming "BAIL OUT", for a FAV FFS.

I just sped off with him still spamming and drove slap bang into a wall while boosting, then I backed it up and did it again, then bailed out when it was on fire and told him "Right-oh".
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

Ive had that tried to be done to me like 2-3 times. Even though I realised, it does suck since you have to jump out and then run allllllll the way back.

I had a gunner ranked a Sergeant the other day, gave him 100points with a 40/1 score - and he was far from what I would call a good gunner. Just gota fly a little differently for the low ranks.
Although not everyone sees it that way
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
Page up
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England
If some one hops in with me a give them a chance... line them up for a few TVs.

If i hear "No Sir", "No Sir" and then the MGs go off... its a sight seeing trip to the edge of the map for him.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

wait wtf is redlining?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

wait wtf is redlining?
Redlining/Dead Zoning is when they fly you to the edge of the map and force kill you (is xxx is no more) without them getting punished of negative points
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Page up
Page down
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Page up
Page down
Kick -> Reason -> High Ping
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

Towelly wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Page up
Page down
Join Server
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Page down
Join Server
Ban -> Reason -> my chopper bitch
Delphy
+45|6584|Bristol, UK
If some guy gets in who i don't know first i look at his rank, then I usually line them up for a couple of tvs at a tank etc. If they hit at least once then i'll usually carry on, maybe get down and dirty with the rockets if they're not great. However if they suck i'm not carrying them, why should i when I can hit everything most of the time and keep a whole team's armour/helis down.
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
If you KNOW someone is better than the guy who just jumped in your chopper, I'll shoot him out/Redzone him without hesitation, it's helping the team more if I get my friend more kills, but you should only really redzone if you and the gunner are very capable to do your job.

PS: I didn't used to think like this, but after a year or so of shit gunners who cant take down a moving chopper/tanks etc with the TV's I just gave up. If your not good practice with friends on an EMPTY server or with your clan mates, etc.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

Towelly wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Join Server
Ban -> Reason -> my chopper bitch
www.bf2s.com
*whine*"Stoopid noob admins kik/banning me 4 'there' choper wen itsnot theres"
Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i solved it when someone TKed me for the apache, i kidnapped him, and i havent seen him on ghost town since. that worked, just remember the name.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

Des.Kmal wrote:

i solved it when someone TKed me for the apache, i kidnapped him, and i havent seen him on ghost town since. that worked, just remember the name.
Kidnapping is the answer to everything
Slickfish
+24|6622
The only answer I found to this sort of thing is to get your own server, then its problem solved.

If I get a pants gunner(not that im that good), if they miss everything, I head back to our helo pad and get out the heli, 90% of the time they crash within a 1min, thats if they even swap to the pilot seat!.

Im hate people who TK for a vehicle, Unless there's a golden reason, like they keep coming back over and over after being given a chance and failing.
But just because you think your mates better is a slightly up ya own ass look on it.

I've had problems with 2 guys who thought they ruled in a helo, they cared so much about our team winning they spent ages just trying to not let me in the helo, hell when they both got up in it 3min later it was back on the pad.
They did all sorts, to the point I got more fun out of messing around with them than playing!.

When I did take of with one of them as gunner he sucked monkeys balls, missed a piss easy TV on a AA and I clipped a tree trying to dodge missiles from what should have been a burning mess, that was enough for them to bitch that I sucked as a pilot!!.

Hah just ignore people who think they are l33t, or just fook about with them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard