Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
My all time favorite is Warlord. High points map with plenty of action and compact.

But since I'm a SF-whore I really like all of the SF maps, exept Iron Gator. 
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Ugh SEARCH.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6509|Minnesota eh
Iron Gator is best map.

End thread.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
Top 3 for me:

3 - Warlord - Lots of action pretty much around every corner, however it's too linear like Karkand.
2 - Iron Gator - This is just a really interesting map, all the fighting is done on the carrier and in the air around the carrier. All of the fighting is intense.
1 - Ghost Town - This map has it all. There's so many different routes to take to any other point. Lots of action and has all of the vehicles you could ask for. Plus it has even more depth with the two islands on the side and a lot of nice secrets that not too many people know about.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6479|Trondheim, Norway
1. Iron Gator it's simply the best
2. Warlord fun when you get tired of choppers, and the best on IO
3. Ghost Town / Surge good maps, good for chopper flying, exept AA's on Ghost Town...
4. All the others, no maps sucks, all are good, but the 4 up there's a bit better^^
Riddick51PB
+21|6508|Lincoln.ne.us
the best bf2 map is Devil's Island.

reasons:
1) any real-life attack takes place at night, so it has to be a night vision map.
2) this map plays very well, iron gator is also pretty good
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6403|Alberta, Canada
Ghost town is my favourite. It just has everything I like to use (Except a plane... I wish there were a couple on SF )
But Iron Gator is my second (Unless it's IO. I had 30-0 just from the AT class on that map in IO)
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

scottomus0 wrote:

Ugh SEARCH.
QFT.
But still, Gator wins by a mile. Whorelord is down at the bottom end of the scale.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6635|South Jersey
All SF maps<3
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531

Snake wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

Ugh SEARCH.
QFT.
But still, Gator wins by a mile. Whorelord is down at the bottom end of the scale.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6654|USA

Snake wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

Ugh SEARCH.
QFT.
Whorelord? You mean to say its  Iron Whore? Iron Gator is almost the same as Warlord, except theres more room to maneuver in Warlord. Gator is a Apache camp-fest.

Me? I like Ghost Town, bc it has everything.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6648|Italy
devil's perch. too bad nobody plays it. battles on the island are awesome and when the seals are approaching from the west it's a sniper party... jus give the seal a transport chopper and it would be perfect!

warlord is good for the 44 kills when going for expert badges, otherwise it's karkand. gator is good too but if team are unbalanced you just get raped by the choppers. ghost town is a rape party, when one side gets the two helos you're done, the ucbs are too close to the main island. leviathan is too plain and night flight is the worst map ever. the rebels map are good but ugly (ok it's russia but ffs give it some colors) and the hinds don't fit too much.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6384|San Jose CA.
I like playing in Ghost town....
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
All Night maps > Day maps
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6371|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Well since were on the topic.......Gator ownz you!

*Edit:* spelling

Last edited by MagikTrik (2006-12-17 01:39:13)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6623|EU

1)Ghost Town here!

2)Warlord is good too, but as said above- ideal for expert badges.

3)Iron Gator, because I havent played that much but I will since I read a guide

EDIT:Nr

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-12-17 12:46:14)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6738|Great Wall
I like two maps.. dunno which one more.. Ghost Town and Warlord
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Ghost Town owns you.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6639|Olympus Mons, Mars

Babb Master Flash wrote:

My all time favorite is Warlord. High points map with plenty of action and compact.

But since I'm a SF-whore I really like all of the SF maps, exept Iron Gator. 
Iron Gator is the best in my opinion!!!!!
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Snake wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

Ugh SEARCH.
QFT.
Whorelord? You mean to say its  Iron Whore? Iron Gator is almost the same as Warlord, except theres more room to maneuver in Warlord. Gator is a Apache camp-fest.

Me? I like Ghost Town, bc it has everything.
Apache camp-fest? You sir have not played the map enough if you call it a Apache camp fest. If anything its more a Hind campfest if your team is worth anything. Have you ever gone inside the ship before calling it a campfest.

Also dont play on those bad Gator servers. FW only way to go since no gaymorers and no uncap rapers there.
Trouble69
+1|6634|WA, Australia
Favourite map is Ghost Town since I like the sniper kit and Ghost Town has plenty of places for a sniper to hide and pot a shitload of vanilla wankers who don't know the map.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6676|Kingswood Country
Devil's Perch. Just a damn pity the nighttime maps often get dropped off rotation.

As infantry I prefer sliding sideways and flanking flags. Night missions are even better for that; the darkness is like a warm coat of invisibility for the stealthier player.

Devil's perch adds to that a pretty cool 'mission' concept; assaulting a fortress island with several sneaky ways of doing so. Nothing like the anticipation of being in a full 6-person assault boat skimming through the water for a beach landing. While a bit trite to cite the SF intro - getting guys working together on Devil's perch with grappling hooks and ziplines can put you just about anywhere on the map quickly.

For creativity, Iron Gator has to get a plug as well - after the number of missions in vanilla with carriers as a launch point, it was kind of inspired to make the carrier the objective and not just part of the scenery.
Warstarz
+11|6432
I personally like Ghost TOwn since there's a lot to do there. Warlord, as said earlier, is perfect for the expert Badges and puts it at a close second for me.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6501|Valley of the Dragons
Devils Perch is the best map. It basicly was the first IO map if you see how much CQB was going on there.
The lone APC and the Tacticals were not that important in the map.

Ghost Town was ok but it gets whored up now with AA's and choppers too much. Back when SF was new you could do lots of fun snipering on there, but everybody knows the spots by now and they get shelled by AA shells.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard