Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/72.232.134.172:16567.png

It's Road Rage, Harvest, Midnight Sun. 32-player maps. Tons of fun. If you don't play here, you're a loser =p
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I'll end up playing there later tonight. It better have some good action at around 5:30PM EST.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6528|stalker.
I'll join if u reserve the littlebird for me
Hurricane
Banned

swe:D wrote:

I'll join if u reserve the littlebird for me
2 Littlebirds on Road Rage 32
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

I'll join and frequent if you make it more than two rounds a map, and make it road rage / harvest.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

I usually play in Battlefield Gotland or the =SF= server. They both run all day
Hurricane
Banned

Snake wrote:

I usually play in Battlefield Gotland or the =SF= server. They both run all day
If you don't play on my server you're a dirty communist terrorist.
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

I'll check it out you dirty communist, and shoot you down when I can.

And I wish the EU medal had a 100 hour time requirement, cause then you would still visit our server.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6388|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I had fun playing on it until my internet crapped out on me for a few hours.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6627|Los Angeles, California, US.
But, But, I already have a Populated 24/7 AF Server!! *cough* =SF= */cough* *cough* Legionatwar.com */cough*
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Hurricane
Banned

DaReJa wrote:

But, But, I already have a Populated 24/7 AF Server!! *cough* =SF= */cough* *cough* Legionatwar.com */cough*
Yes, but =SF= is run by a guy who wishes he was in the PLO and L@W is run by a Neo-Nazi. Do you really want to support the enemy?
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Yea, the guys at SF are a bunch of little bitches, but their server is still pretty fun.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I never had a problem with either one of those servers. And I tried going on your server last night but it was empty! I'm not one to join until there are at least 18 people in the server.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
fine you communist i will stop by when Phrozen does. and we will collectively kick your ass.
Hurricane
Banned

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

fine you communist i will stop by when Phrozen does. and we will collectively kick your ass.
Didn't you hear the tale? Of how my stats are SO leet that the stats servers can't process its leetness and they give me crappy stats?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531
If there is anyone in there I might join. A Iron Gator server would be better but this aint bad either.
Jedikiah
+6|6442

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I'll join and frequent if you make it more than two rounds a map, and make it road rage / harvest.
Agreed. If its more than 2 rounds and the maps are good. its usually full to the brim.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard