..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6655

Magpie wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Magpie wrote:

I will go and eat some meatballs now I would offer u some but I know u r busy clubbing babyseals..
Ok, what?
Nothing wanna go and steal some oil later?
Fail

We don't steal oil. Hick be gone
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6532|Milkystania, yurop

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Magpie wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ok, what?
Fail

Aaah the norweigan has spoken......dont u remember U guys got independence from us? Maybe we should Invade and liberate Norways Oil fields...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6655

Magpie wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Fail

Aaah the norweigan has spoken......dont u remember U guys got independence from us? Maybe we should Invade and liberate Norways Oil fields...
Yes but if you tried you would have every world power on your ass. Norway is much more important then Sweden.

Again, fail.
Magpie

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Magpie wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Fail

Yes but if you tried you would have every world power on your ass. Norway is much more important then Sweden.

Again, fail.
Poor little brother Norway is not important without the oil nobody would care about u guys....Thats why u guys joined nato so u could feel like one of the big boys....And u guys have all that oil money but do u use it? NO and the whimps u guys are you dont complain sad sad sad.....Dont worry u r norweigan go ski or something
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6655

Magpie wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Again, fail.
Poor little brother Norway is not important without the oil nobody would care about u guys....Thats why u guys joined nato so u could feel like one of the big boys....And u guys have all that oil money but do u use it? NO and the whimps u guys are you dont complain sad sad sad.....Dont worry u r norweigan go ski or something

Magpie wrote:

Poor little brother Norway is not important without the oil nobody would care about u guys
Yes, but we have oil so we are important. There is a difference between not having it and having it. In additon, ever heard of the UK and our special relationship due to WWII. Brother?get your facts right

Why did we join Nato? Yes to feel like a "big boy" and to provide security.

Magpie wrote:

And u guys have all that oil money but do u use it? NO and the whimps u guys are you dont complain sad sad sad
Yes we have an oil fund and you know why we don't use it? Two reasons:
-If we use it all at once then inflation will occur.
-One day, we won't have oil and to help stabalise our economy we can use money from our oil fund.
Plus, Swedes ski as well so again...

FAIL

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-12-16 07:55:43)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
You two, stop fucking derailing the thread, take it somewhere else.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6555|EUtopia | Austria
I'm planning to buy a Joystick since 2 months, but something still keeps me off from buying one. Though, if I bought one, I'd go for the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. The number of buttons and how they are set seems quite comfortable to me :-)
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6655

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

No, im done anyways.

Magpie PM me if you want to argue seeing as Cyborg is going to pee his panties.
Magpie

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Sorry but its fun messing around with norweigans, I acctualy like them there better then the finns
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6655

Stormscythe wrote:

I'm planning to buy a Joystick since 2 months, but something still keeps me off from buying one. Though, if I bought one, I'd go for the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. The number of buttons and how they are set seems quite comfortable to me :-)
I would reccomend a joystick for heli but if all you want to do is fly a plane then I would say it isnt worth it.
Magpie

Stormscythe wrote:

The Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Is good for both helis and planes buy it, it dosent cost so much and Logitech make good stuff

Last edited by Magpie (2006-12-16 08:07:41)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6564|Hungary
Wtf ? I just wanna buy a joystick ?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD

pasthebiscuits wrote:

well it really helped for me, i was shocking in a jet/helli then I bought a wired controller for my xbox360 USB and started using it on BF2 (PC Version I might add not the shite 360 BF2) and I can now fly! Worked for me.
I did that too, haven't used it as joystick but my friend did on my computer.  He was doing things he could never do before in a jet.  He was going under those pipes in Dragon valley upside down.  I use the 360 controller so I can use a microphone for Vent and TS because my ancient sound cards crappy drivers won't let me use the mic port or anything other than the sound-out port.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6396|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Cool are we talking about oil,meatballs and sealclubbing or joysticks?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6555|UK

It ofcourse depends on what game's you play, if your a fan of the Flight sim series etc then it obviously makes sense.  If you are just a casual flyer, by that I mean if you see an arial vehicle in bf2 free you will take it then perhaps it doesnt really make sense.  If your keen on flying then I would strongly urge you to buy one, perhaps not so much because it makes you better/allows you to fly better, case in point Sail1392 (something like that) WAS one of the best pilot's in bf2 till reset and he was a keyboard mouse man.  Joystick I feel makes it more enjoyable to fly, much more fluid and natural and the enjoyment really is the main reason you play a game so by all means get yourself a joystick .

Martyn

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard