KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA

Lokpesa wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
Thank God..
I for one cant stand the jets in BF2 my K: D is so high becuase I (usually) get base raped by them... It just infuriates me.

DAMN YOU PLANES!!!
just so u know its my K is so low not high.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Oh jeezus chitlin. Nevermind. You just don't understand. No use talking to brick walls , just paint 'em.
matt_g_geier
+0|6736|Minnesota
Well i'm new.  This is my first post.

Ill just say I wish I could fly. I would also like to say i wish I could kill them. When they piss me off enough I try to just spawn some place else. I'm no expert to this game by far. I did start playing 1942 and love the game. I can even fly the Blackhawk good. I think since the engined changed I'm really having a problem flying the other helos, but in Vietnam and 1942 DC I flew well. Unfortunately I cannot get a handle on anything except the black hawk in BF2, so i'm at a total disadvantage. Needless to say my ground combat skills are improving. I can't wait till i get a piece of the plane people. LOOK OUT!! .. LOL

I guess there are two kinds of people. Those that can fly and kill, and those that can't. Enough said.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6765

chitlin wrote:

my nick is chitlin-biscuit
just wondering
TSal2111
+1|6747
It appears the Aerial Service Ribbon in SF will be more illusive then the WCR in BF nilla
HellSibling
+0|6802
we are all whores...we pay EA for some cheap entertainment, get a few bugs out of it that make you itch and want more and then bitch and moan about how we got screwed...

as for the whole jets thing, i hate 'em, mostly because i can't fly the friggin' things, i'm lucky if i can get off the ground and landing!!!...pffft...forget about it...back on track tho, the jets are here to stay, nothing we can do about, the AA sucks, but what do you expect? there are more aspects of the BF2 franchise that suck than you can shake a stick at...it would be nice for some the elite, high and mighty AA "whores" to share secrets with us ground pounders, but i'm not going to hold my breath.  we all have skills in the game at which we can excel at, jet jockey's are just good at what they do, sucks bad for those of us on the recieving end, but until EA/DICE can come up with some better AA type stuff all you can do is try...(don't hold your breath about EA improving tho, i would much rather see a bugs free patch than better AA at this point)
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

HellSibling wrote:

i would much rather see a bugs free patch
Don't hold your breath - bug free code is just one goal of software development - a goal it virtually never achieves, not on any project of any size or complexity anyway - and, btw, games are some of the biggest most complex software developments projects going.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2005-11-29 16:03:58)

jiggaman804
+0|6725

chitlin wrote:

12 kills and 23 deaths in planes eh imdead ... yeah its funny people allways bitching and moaning about planes are the ones who cant fly anyhow...

dont bother questioning what i know about planes battlefield or anything else seeing as how you dont have a clue what youre talking about ..

and for the record planes are not impossible to take down  .instead of whining about them you need to either learn how to fly, learn the aa vehicle and stinger or find a new game. fruits love to pick and choose whats acceptable and whats not. no using tanks or youre a tank whore, no using planes or youre a plane whore, no using m203 / gp30 or youre a tube whore.

whine about your weapons of choice and youre a whiney whore..
I dont want to learn how to fly because pilots are cowards.
I refuse to be counted amongst their ranks.

When and if I do fly I specifically engage the other pilots.
None of that Mary bombing infantry nonsense.

This is not to say that I mind the planes being there.. Its part of the game,
but you wouldnt catch me waiting to get TKed by my teammate when
he thinks I looked at "his" plane.

Same goes for Helos, they inspire the worst in people.
Mackattacka
+0|6706|New York

imdead wrote:

because there is nothing that can shoot down these planes. Vehicles are cool -- no complaint, helos are okay -- but in order to shoot a plane you have to have another plane and hopefully the pilot is at least okay, otherwise it's bombfest and laughing for the pilot. If you haven't witnessed this then obviously you haven't been on the ground in Wake.
You can shoot down jets with stingers, I've done it like 20 times..

But I agree, no jets in SF is better
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

You idiots. There are Jet-SKIs arn't there?
Well, all you need to do is kill 19 people in a jet ski... yeah... that makes sence. yeah, especially since so many people like swimming in SF.

Stupid fucking EA.

Still, I don't like jets anyway. I could fly the old WW2 planes really well, but unfortunatly I suck with the Bf2 jets.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

jiggaman804 wrote:

I dont want to learn how to fly because pilots are cowards.
I refuse to be counted amongst their ranks.

When and if I do fly I specifically engage the other pilots.
None of that Mary bombing infantry nonsense.

This is not to say that I mind the planes being there.. Its part of the game,
but you wouldnt catch me waiting to get TKed by my teammate when
he thinks I looked at "his" plane.

Same goes for Helos, they inspire the worst in people.
Then the hell you get bombs for?

The spawn camping's the problem not taking out tanks infantry etc. If I strafe a flag and it takes out infantry, sucks to be them, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Jets are easy to kill with any AA gun.  I can kill them using the regular two rocket AA gun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard