xferrarixenzox
+-3|6767
I've been looking around for the jets and I can't seem to find any.
All I've been able to find were choppers in the "Iron Gator".
Where r the JETS?!?!?
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6816
There are no Jets in SF.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6765|Canader , eh?

xferrarixenzox wrote:

Where r the JETS?!?!?

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
if u didnt know that u r pretty dumb

Last edited by [N.B]canadiannnn (2005-11-26 09:24:22)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

If there arn't any jets, why is there a  Aerial Service Ribbon

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2005-11-26 09:28:28)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
crusaderop50
+1|6838
that obviously doesn't make any sense.  unless EA is dumb enough to unclude a ribbon but forgot to include the planes.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
Thank God..
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
Thank God..
That's what I was gonna say, bout time the plane dorks walk.  The aerial service ribbon is for the helo's; unfortunately they didn't take all aircraft out. But aircraft is useless in SF unless you are near no buildings, I've heard the AA is better, so alot of people are shying away from aircraft, being shot from inside a building sucks. And they don't last long, in the city maps. How it should be.

Last edited by imdead (2005-11-26 09:44:24)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6760
yeah i wish they would take out all the planes and tanks and helocopters and rename this game to counterstrike...

why are all these people bitching about vehicles ... its battlefield asshats.............
imdead
Death StatPadder
because there is nothing that can shoot down these planes. Vehicles are cool -- no complaint, helos are okay -- but in order to shoot a plane you have to have another plane and hopefully the pilot is at least okay, otherwise it's bombfest and laughing for the pilot. If you haven't witnessed this then obviously you haven't been on the ground in Wake.
xferrarixenzox
+-3|6767
I was just asking because in the UBAR, it says Aerial Servce Ribbon  IAR: 15 minutes in a jet
                                                                                                   IAR: 22 Kills in a jet
Jewbat
+8|6727

imdead wrote:

because there is nothing that can shoot down these planes. Vehicles are cool -- no complaint, helos are okay -- but in order to shoot a plane you have to have another plane and hopefully the pilot is at least okay, otherwise it's bombfest and laughing for the pilot. If you haven't witnessed this then obviously you haven't been on the ground in Wake.
Hey! I love flying. Im a bloody pilot but I can hold my own on the ground. And there are tricks to taking planes out of the sky from the ground. Just gotta know them.
imdead
Death StatPadder
My goodness tell me please!!! I've tried everything, I think. AA's, AT Kit, Sniper, shooting at them, throwing rocks, peeing on them-- all are useless. I've had one good luck one and shot it down, and yeah the carrier don't count iv'e shot a couple down with that thing after getting bombed 10 times. The AA for the planes is useless.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6760
12 kills and 23 deaths in planes eh imdead ... yeah its funny people allways bitching and moaning about planes are the ones who cant fly anyhow...

dont bother questioning what i know about planes battlefield or anything else seeing as how you dont have a clue what youre talking about ..

and for the record planes are not impossible to take down  .instead of whining about them you need to either learn how to fly, learn the aa vehicle and stinger or find a new game. fruits love to pick and choose whats acceptable and whats not. no using tanks or youre a tank whore, no using planes or youre a plane whore, no using m203 / gp30 or youre a tube whore.

whine about your weapons of choice and youre a whiney whore..
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6753|The Netherlands
maybe you should try it with JET ski's

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2005-11-26 10:49:25)

dan500
+57|6845

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

xferrarixenzox wrote:

Where r the JETS?!?!?

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
if u didnt know that u r pretty dumb
Thats a bit harsh. he probs seen the Aerial Service Ribbon, and was thinking where the hell are the planes..
imdead
Death StatPadder
You're an idiot.

I can fly, did it in CFS, choose not too, and I don't need to explain to a child what I do, and basically everyone and thier mother is running towards one. You gleefully look at my stats and make assumptions about me and how I play, again I can fly, and yeah I'm not one of the better ones since the bombing is different, but those twelve kills are air to air.  AA's are taken out with good pilots, you dont' understand and maybe I am making an assumption but on a 64 map with actually 64 people with okay pilots you won't last long in a AA or Stinger. Basically I am not saying it's not impossible, but you are at a disadvantage. It;s feasible when you are 24 players on 64 map, then yeah I can see your point.  This is a forum, People whine and say what they want. Deal with it.  Again look more at my stats and assume. Notice the hours not in the planes and tanks. I'm a Meat Shield and like to play that way. So go bash someone else.
sheggalism
+16|6740|France
EA could add non-fighting planes; parachuting and cargos aircrafts like C17 III or C-130 I mean.
Nebular
+1|6780
Thats a bit harsh. he probs seen the Aerial Service Ribbon, and was thinking where the hell are the planes..
So ? What is this Aerial service ribbon as there are no jets, it's useless ? or is it another glitch ?
imdead
Death StatPadder

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

If there arn't any jets, why is there a  Aerial Service Ribbon
Helo's my friend, Helo's.... Think they misprinted the 'plane'
xferrarixenzox
+-3|6767
The thing is that there already is a helo ribbon for SF tho
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

imdead wrote:

yeah its hilarious being a pilot on WAKE coz all the people crowd rounfd the spawning areas for helos and planes... and also the aircraft carrier. you just drop a few bombs and
BOOM!!!
you killed IMDEAD
you killed SHOOTME
you killed DAMNISUCK
you killed ....ahhhh....

lol
TheCheat54
+0|6831

Nebular wrote:

So ? What is this Aerial service ribbon as there are no jets, it's useless ? or is it another glitch ?
Most likely, the guys at DICE decided on all the awards before they finalized the aspects of the game and removed jets but forgot to remove the corrosponding award.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Yeah, thank god I'm never on that carrier or helo/plane spawnpoint! It's a must when you are commander to lay arty on it first thing! It's just when I capture flags, I don't knock 'em I just don't understand how to properly shoot down a plane. A helo is pretty easy, but the fast ass plane gets me.
Lokpesa
+0|6724|Minnesota USA

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
Thank God..
I for one cant stand the jets in BF2 my K: D is so high becuase I (usually) get base raped by them... It just infuriates me.

DAMN YOU PLANES!!!
TrevorP
+0|6791
Ok there is no use complaining about jets being to strong...Last time I checked they were like that in real life...second you CAN shoot htem down...there is even a guide to using the aa gun properly...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard