je t'aime mais savez-vous meme que j`tai existe`
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6354|tropical regions of london
"i surrender, here, take my daughter herr soldier"
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6744|Singapore
huh? i thought taime was love u, thats the only phrase i know.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6743|St. Andrews / Oslo

I.. Like... but... something... something... something... exist.

3 years with french doesn't really get you that far
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
PuN!sHer
+18|6570
My french isn´t very good but i think: "I love you but do you also know that I exist?"

Last edited by PuN!sHer (2006-12-15 08:46:12)

pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6782|Rotherham, England
I love you but you know that ?? exists
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6656|Canada
I love you, but you don't know I exist.
Or something like that...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6744|Singapore
hmm ok thanks:P It was my friends nick in msn and she didnt want to tell me:P
PuN!sHer
+18|6570
Are you sure that this is exactly her nick? because "j`tai" must be sleng, I never saw sth like this.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6484|Kakanien
this is definetely not the correct spelling

the first part (je t'aime mais savez-vous meme que...) means: "i love you but do you also know that..."

then it's getting difficult

the rest could mean "j'etais existe´"  but that would be grammatically incorrect and make no sense (="i was existed", would be wrong in english, too)

maybe u spelled it wrong. if u looked it up again, perhaps i can help u
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6700|The Hague, Netherlands
je t'aime mais savez-vous meme que j`exicite
means
I love you but do you really know that I turn you on.
Here you go
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6841|USA! USA! USA!
It means "I fail at life.  I don't know what Google Translator is."  JK, but that's how I got through two years of German!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6484|Kakanien
ahh...

it must be: "...que je t'ai excite´" = "...that i turned u on"

still a little bit... weird
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6650|Montréal, Québec

Krauser98 wrote:

It means "I fail at life.  I don't know what Google Translator is."  JK, but that's how I got through two years of German!
NO U ARE TOTALLY WRONG MAN, TRANSLATOR SUCK. THEY RLY SUCK. i WOULDNT USE THEM TO UNDERSTAND GIRL IN ~PERTICULAR~
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6705|San Francisco
"I love you but do you also know that you exist to me"

or possibly "I exist to you"...it's pretty bad french at that last part.
one_of_ten
+7|6667|Brussels, Belgium
There are two errors, the first is the "je t'aime" and the "savez vous..." , you cannot use them in the same sentence because "tu" is the "you" for friends, family and people that you know and the "vous" is for people that you don't know, it's a polite form but it doesn't exist in english (it's "you" for both).

Concerning the meaning, I would say " I love you but do you even know that I exist ?"
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6841|USA! USA! USA!

0seb--morin0 wrote:

Krauser98 wrote:

NO U ARE TOTALLY WRONG MAN, TRANSLATOR SUCK. THEY RLY SUCK. i WOULDNT USE THEM TO UNDERSTAND GIRL IN ~PERTICULAR~
HAHAHAHA!  There is no translator in the world that can translate girl-speek.  Not even a human one!
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6631|Auteuil, Laval
(je t'aime) mais savez-vous meme que (j`tai existé)

1st part ( present tense) last part ( past tense also with a "t" that doesn't belong there)

I love you but did you even know that I existed? ( for word to word translation )
Would maybe more accurate like this;  I love you but do you care?

I don't beleive it is excited, how could you not know that you are excited?

As for the usage of "vous" for the people you don't know is not the real reason for it, it's more somekind of respect for elders, teachers, etc. (Was also used up to middle 1900 for the oposite sex, again a form of respect)
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6635|Cherry Pie
Haha, the French are always saying, "I surrender".  But honestly, I would bang that dudes daughter if she was hot.  But then I would leave her with a German or something.   Or sell her to slave labor to make Louis Vuitton purses.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England

Krauser98 wrote:

0seb--morin0 wrote:

Krauser98 wrote:

HAHAHAHA!  There is no translator in the world that can translate girl-speek.  Not even a human one!
WHAT ABOUT A HUMAN GIRL?
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6841|USA! USA! USA!

FFLink13 wrote:

Krauser98 wrote:

0seb--morin0 wrote:

WHAT ABOUT A HUMAN GIRL?
No, if you try to get a girl to decode girl speak, then you just get complete jibberish (which I think is just more code).  It's like there is something in the girl's handbook that says you should always make it more confusing than it really is.  For example:  A girl could say the sky is red, but we all know the sky is not red, it's blue.  She would then counter any arguement about the obvious fact that it is blue by telling you she is correct because she feels it's red.  This is shortly followed by lots of yelling about how you always try to start arguments.  I think this usually means she wants chocolate or sex, but it's hard to tell the difference.  Must be some inflection in the voice that changes the meaning and is undetectable by my male ears.  Much like a dog whistle.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England

Krauser98 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Krauser98 wrote:

WHAT ABOUT A HUMAN GIRL?
No, if you try to get a girl to decode girl speak, then you just get complete jibberish (which I think is just more code).  It's like there is something in the girl's handbook that says you should always make it more confusing than it really is.  For example:  A girl could say the sky is red, but we all know the sky is not red, it's blue.  She would then counter any arguement about the obvious fact that it is blue by telling you she is correct because she feels it's red.  This is shortly followed by lots of yelling about how you always try to start arguments.  I think this usually means she wants chocolate or sex, but it's hard to tell the difference.  Must be some inflection in the voice that changes the meaning and is undetectable by my male ears.  Much like a dog whistle.
(where did the caps go?)

i see your point, but not all girls are like that, maybe you just live in somewhere with awkward women. the girls i know are normal... i think...
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6841|USA! USA! USA!

FFLink13 wrote:

i see your point, but not all girls are like that, maybe you just live in somewhere with awkward women. the girls i know are normal... i think...
No, they just have you fooled.  Or maybe you're like Harry Potter and can understand girls like he understands snakes.  Also, I live in a college town.  All the girls here try to make everyday life into a cross between an episode of The OC and Desperate Housewives.  (I personally try to turn every day into a cross between 24 and Stargate: SG1.)

To all the ladies reading this: I'm just kidding around and talking about my own inability to deal with my feelings, please don't hate me.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6579|Oxford

Ayumiz wrote:

je t'aime mais savez-vous meme que j`tai existe`
I love you but I don't know if I [even] exist to you...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard