ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6542
First do a group pic. Then do a C4 pic. Im in for this.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6648|Wigan. Manchester. England.
We already had a group photo before. I cant remember what it was for but we all swam from the island to the carrier. Was a great laugh.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6542
Maybe we could bring this pic into the world of BF2 while we are doing that.

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8955/bfcarowned4ncpo6.gif
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6754|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
attempted before , did nt get any were tho

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13723

GW
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6496|England
Sounds good to me, why not have more than one picture though? so everyone who wants to can get involved
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6674|under there hayousaidunderwear
herm count me in.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
I could take the screenshot, my PC can take it.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6542

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I could take the screenshot, my PC can take it.
Show off lol
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6651|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
there is a post about this some where before... not a big deal, it was right when i joined...

but yeah, sounds like a good idea.  perhaps we can do it on the US server, if it ever gets fixed
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6450|King Of The Islands

Sick of seeing these group pics with health bars and maps and shit. So please, if you're going to do this, remember:

renderer.drawHud 0
press Alt to hide on screen flags

highest graphics possible (who cares what fps you get, its a still pic)

highest resolution possible (Imagery 101, get the biggest fuck-off sample size you can, and shrink it when its done.)

(I know you may have planned this anyway, but some people are dumb)

EDIT: Wasn't there a mod that could have 256 players?

Last edited by Cheez (2006-12-14 19:36:32)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704
alright alright, ill be in the front row....
13rin
+977|6490
Cool Idea, But I'm somewhat new, and I think that I may be left out.  :{ (I have a moustache)

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2006-12-14 20:23:17)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
reefl3x
+72|6413|United States

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Cool Idea, But I'm somewhat new, and I think that I may be left out.  :{  (I have a moustache)
moustache, oh your definately getting left out! Its moustache people like you who only fuel global warming & start wars!! You sick son of a bitch, you should just kill yourself...freaking moustache people make me sick.

LolSauce
Online Poker Anyone!?
+2|6356|Melbourne, Australia
Im pretty much the most well known person here. So I guess id be in it
reefl3x
+72|6413|United States

LolSauce wrote:

Im pretty much the most well known person here. So I guess id be in it
Definately..1st row smack in the middle...we'll even photoshop a giant red arrow above your head, this way everybpdy knows who you are in the picture.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6531
Bennet would be the one with the photoshoped medals and a dunce cap on.
Phrozenbot
+632|6626|do not disturb

Well, you could have a total of 36 players who don't look alike. Example would be an engineer on USMC, and some heavy soldier kit picking up an engineer kit. You got one white and black engineer. Same with the other side. This excludes snipers cause they look too alike. Would be cool if you could get more than two armies playing on a map, so you could have people from the USMC, PLA, MEC, SAS, EU, and so forth in one big picture.
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6617|Lancashire, UK
We've done this sort of thing after the EU Server competition games,  as a commemorative thing.   It works pretty well if everyone can resist team-killing.......
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6393|Afghanistan
... Been there, done that ...

It is still kind of fun though. There are tons of creative things you can do - they key is being original. I hate seeing lame video clips, etc. of the same old shit all the time. Seems like it's getting worse too ...

~ W
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Superior Mind wrote:

LOL.

At least we know you more than half of the people in this thread.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
How about compositing a picture of lots of us together but superimpose our real faces onto the soldiers? I know there are a few photshop wizards amongst us who could do this.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6744|Singapore
Can one guy place c4 all around the area as chairs? After teh shoot please blow it up kthxbye
General Custer
Banned
+6|6363

haffeysucks wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

LOL.

At least we know you more than half of the people in this thread.
oh you know who i am.

i think everyone does.

Ayumiz wrote:

Can one guy place c4 all around the area as chairs? After teh shoot please blow it up kthxbye
i already suggested this

Last edited by General Custer (2006-12-15 03:59:29)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6696|Hell's prison
Do a contest?  Admins put up a thread for 7 days, everyone who wants in will post their BF2 ingame name and nothing else, after 7 days they lock and close the post, take the names, put em in a hat, pick and choose.  Idea anyone?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Do a contest?  Admins put up a thread for 7 days, everyone who wants in will post their BF2 ingame name and nothing else, after 7 days they lock and close the post, take the names, put em in a hat, pick and choose.  Idea anyone?
Actualy I think the only people who can apply should have some limits. Like maybe you have to have like 200 karma to apply or something (exceptions for certain people).
- Mods and Admins get priorities
- Mods and Admins get to choose one person each
- The rest  are done by votes maybe?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard