{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6697|In You Endo- Stoke
As the titan i ran into our titan to see our transport inside the other side of the titan.
When i saw someone get in it and try to fly off in it only to hit the roof i was howling with laughter...

Here it is-
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/JTreesmokin/screen012.jpg

Anyone else got some wierd 2142 shots? Or even seen this happen before?

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-12-13 14:16:12)

Dr_Paulos236
+41|6414|England
Lol now thats a sight! Surely by using that you could easily own the contents of the titan?
Entertayner
+826|6589

I RDX'd myself from corridor 1 to 3 once by accident, that made me lol.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6553|Valhalla
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487
Those graphics made my eyes burn. And this is old.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6674|UK
lol yer, i was crushed by a supply drop a few weeks ago, now thats not funny, but what i am going to tell ya now is,   I WAS INSIDE THE CARGO BAY... DOH!!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Those graphics made my eyes burn. And this is old.
Yeah affraid thats what you have to deal with when playing on a laptop...

Entertayner wrote:

I RDX'd myself from corridor 1 to 3 once by accident, that made me lol.
Oh jesus i bet that was funny,assuming FF was off ?

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-12-14 01:34:21)

psH
Banned
+217|6402|Sydney

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

As the titan i ran into our titan to see our transport inside the other side of the titan.
LOL

Yeah i heard on sandbox there can be walkers in the titan bay... imagine having a tank there>LOL

Last edited by Doms (2006-12-14 01:46:39)

xm20k
+11|6380
Here you go. I set my spawn on the titan and show up in a transport in the core room. Notice the sealed doors.  EDIT: The transport was full so after everyone bails out there's half a dozen of us like WTF how the hell do we get out of here???? We ended up just setting up defenses and waiting to give the attackers a surprise.

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/xm20k/screen003-1.png

Last edited by xm20k (2006-12-14 01:59:02)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Crikey dude never expected that!

Great pic dude and love your graphics MMM that pic doesn't burn your eyes
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6584|Area 51
Lol imagine this..you blow up the consoles, door blows and there stands half a team of morons which were trapped.. 
xm20k
+11|6380
The nice part was the one gun on the transport was in a position to fire at the far corner of the cargo bay, so one guy maned the gun and the rest of us covered the other direction.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Just thought that pic doesn't look right,as one of the doors is still closed meaning that the gunship was there before they blew the last console..
And assuming most of you get in the reator room by spawning on the chopper.
xm20k
+11|6380
If you notice they have only taken out console two. I just spawned on the titan marker and ended up in there. Don't know for the life of of me how it happened. I think it was just a glitch and it was actually supposed to crash but instead ended up inside and it happened to be at the same spot as the titan spawn when I set my spawn point and when I actually spawned it was already inside. If that makes any sense.

Last edited by xm20k (2006-12-14 03:05:54)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Yeah it does thats what i thought TBH.
I know you just see the spawn point and thing ohh its on the back i'l spawn there to find yourself inside the reactor room.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6728

xm20k wrote:

Here you go. I set my spawn on the titan and show up in a transport in the core room. Notice the sealed doors.  EDIT: The transport was full so after everyone bails out there's half a dozen of us like WTF how the hell do we get out of here???? We ended up just setting up defenses and waiting to give the attackers a surprise.[/url]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/xm20k/screen003-1.png[/url]
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=959268#p959268

ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard