dctcool
+27|6733|Gold Coast Aussieland
What I would like to see is more jets and attack choppers on the map at one time: something like

Per team
6 Jets (2 of them bombers
4 attack choppers
2 Transport Choppers

Dogfight Frenzy

Any Comments?
deject
Got His War On
+37|6775|Golden, CO
I have to disagree.  The aircraft are too powerfull as it is.  Adding more to the maps will only increase the frustration of everyone.
alizard
+0|6778
how bout some air specific maps instead. an official dogfight map would rock. maybe more people would learn a lil more and not be such idiots in the air, or TK cause they didn't get the plane. While we're at it let's have a way to punish those assholes that tk for the planes and stand in front it like little babies
NamelessMarine
+0|6737
Yeah, sometimes I have an urge on Wake to stand by the harrier and blow it up before anybody gets close so nobody TK's each other for the plane.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6745|Malaga, EspaƱa
well in exchange of more Aircrafts, BETTER AA guns
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Well a total dogfight would be another game, like CFS (old school, but still my favorite game). If you have more planes, means more TK's, just imagine a whole Squad in planes on the VIOP! Wow. I don't like playing games where there are aircraft anymore really, the aircraft is unmatched. Say what you want about AA, AT or whatever, it sucks, because if you have a good pilot paying attention he takes that crap out first then goes after infantry. Funny how in Sharqi that the pilot heads toward the T.v station to take out enemies and wait until they respawn, and if they don't the gunner drops down to take the flag and now they have TWO copters to play with. Like I said if you have a good pilot (not me) and knows the map he'll take the AA out and laugh at the infantry as he is racking up points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard