K3rt6699
+70|6360
Post some stories, clips of you dying in a stupid or a funny way...

Well, mine has to be this:

I was flying the blackhawk in Oman, i tried to land on the back part of the crane, in the middle of the map...i pressed E, fell down, missed the crane, managed to press 9 just in time...when i landed, i looked up, to see if the chopper was still up on the crane...as i looked, the chopper fell right into my face.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

the amount of times i have reinstalled the game, forgot to map parachute to F, and jumped of buildings hitting F 8-)

and also after playing the 2142 demo.... i kept trying to press space to open the parachute

Last edited by Titch2349 (2006-12-13 08:18:13)

metal1215
+18|6636|Varsseveld, Netherlands
a friend of mine was playing bf2 for the first time on singleplayer, he wanted to jump of a building and asked me what the key to deploy his parachute was.  I told him it was 'p' and he jumps of the building, rapidly pressing 'p' and so he kept pausing and un-pausing the game, jumping of the building in slow-mo not realizing that his para wasnt opening

Last edited by metal1215 (2006-12-13 08:17:43)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
Stupidest has gotta be playing SF at night, lights off and hitting 8 instead of 9 and plumetting to the ground sounding like Darth Vader.
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6342
Pressing [E] in a jet or heli while flying is pretty funny especially when your flying heli, you press e by accident and you go flying out only to see that your gunner doesn’t take note and goes crashing

Last edited by =*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 (2006-12-13 08:21:38)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

Two come to mind:
One is asking for supplies and they proceed to land on your head killing you and the other is jumping out of a moving vehicle only to be crushed near a wall.
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6538
Being crushed between a stationary vehicle and a wall.

Or even worse: Having so little health that you don't jump off a small building in case your parachute doesn't deploy and you break your legs. So you very carefully and very meticulously take the stairs, and end up taking fall damage (or getting randomly teamkilled) anyway.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary
There were a lot of funny stuff...im just sad about it.."why dont i allways record with fraps without any lag"
~A you could save it if there was anything funny in the round and ofc in first person view !
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51
Being killed by my own grenade
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6568|Arlen, Texas
Sneak up to a flag,toss a couple of grenades, kill 4 guys with the 1st grenade, and have the second 'nade bounce back in my face.....
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6470
Not sure if this counts. I was trying to take out the squad beacon for the enemy and a pod landed smack dab on the top of my head.  I guess I should have shot at it from afar.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6460

I remember one when I was playing Ghost Town with my friend...

We were in a chopper, I was gunning and he was flying, SAS had just lost all the flags and we were going to base rape... Well, I typed in squad chat: "Rapeeeee" and press enter, next thing I know I'm dead on the ground laughing at my own stupidity.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

I remember one when I was playing Ghost Town with my friend...

We were in a chopper, I was gunning and he was flying, SAS had just lost all the flags and we were going to base rape... Well, I typed in squad chat: "Rapeeeee" and press enter, next thing I know I'm dead on the ground laughing at my own stupidity.
Enter is your action key?  Weird.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6526|Valhalla
Playing as an engineer jump out of a car around 4 enemy troops armed with AK 101s and me armed with a wrench...
Also running my self over with my own car
swedge
+23|6450|haggis hill
i always kill myself with the damn boats when trying to get on the shore and i jump out
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
A mouse slip occurred. I was alone, and wanted to spawn somewhere else whenever I died. So I click the spot, and was meant to hit "done" but instead hit "suicide".
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City
Getting killed by a spawning plane.
Getting crushed by my own car or boat while bailing out.
Getting killed by my own bouncing nade.
Getting killed while jumping out from a high place and parachute never opens.
docnutz
+39|6751|B O S T ON area

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

wonkey20
+18|6700

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

that just about covers it

Last edited by wonkey20 (2006-12-13 12:18:19)

cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6700
Here is a new one... I died tearing open my sack on a fence after jumping off a building... my parachute did open, but barbed wire would not let go of my nuts so I was left hanging there upside down.   Maybe I will uploaded the SS I took of it later.

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2006-12-13 12:24:39)

Bjenkins_X_123
+11|6487|London, UK
Every single time I pod out of the dropships in 2142 to get crushed by it falling to the ground faster than me.
Asking 'Is FF wiv clays ON or OFF?' then getting killed when I run in front of it after someone says 'OFF'
And finally, when I was damn sure FF for APM's was set to off, I ran in front of it to see a recon soldier in front of me, who didnt shoot me; instead, he shot my APM. Counted as a suicide:(
samfink
+31|6547
what about turning and not being able to get the plane on a level flight?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6383|Southern California
I have a habit of quickly switching to bomb mode when ever I hop into planes...
A couple of times I have grabbed my joystick (its off to the side, I move it over when I fly) by the trigger and dropped all my bombs while sitting still on the run way...
adv3rsary
+28|6707
shooting AT missle to a wall 2 inches from myself and dying if game wasnt so *somethinged* up, it should have hit the tank i was aiming at, but it was pretty funny
R0lyP0ly
+161|6645|USA
Throwing a nade through a window, only to have it hit the supprt bars, bounce off, and hit me in the head -- viola, insta-selfTk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard