=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6749|In a van down by the river

SlickWRX wrote:

No.  I just don't pay for it.  Sad that you have to.
Wow, what an original comment.  Funny as you probably say that from your mothers basement.
Funny, the comment about the lap dances was just a joke, but okay.
RadeonII
+1|6791
I agree, It suites all the people that like bf2 but hate the choppers and jets. I just wish there were more daylight maps, I cant stand the night vision goggles.

Last edited by RadeonII (2005-12-02 02:28:47)

jiggaman804
+0|6740
I read the first page and honestly I do agree that the unlocks were made to entice only bf2 owners.
That said, I havent bought it because bf2 is still riddled with bugs. too many things for them to just
blow off fixing for 30 bucks a pop.

Ill buy that game when they stop teabagging their customers and taking their pics and posting them on the
internet. Thats pretty much what their doing.

Still cant fix the AT missle through vehicles? I mean seriously. Lets not all be sheep for once.
jools
+-1|6824|a galaxy far, far away....

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

Here are my reasons why SF is a ripoff.
We all know how big the modding community for BF2 is.  EA's greed has made them release an expansion that allows people to get extra weapons and smack the crap out of everyone who hasn't bought SF, for a mere 30 bucks.  EA knows how big the modding community is so they had to hurry to release SF before the mod rush came through.  Frankly, they haven't added enough in my opinion to warrant a 30 dollar purchase.  Oooo grappling hooks, how impressive.  Now i can zip from building to building with my zip line.  Wow, I'm glad to hand EA 30 bucks for it.  So what, a few new weapons, a few new maps.  This was all stuff that could have been added in a mod.  But no, EA has to be greedy.
Did anyone actually FORCE you buy SF?

Sidenote -Besides that, I too think SF sucks. It's the worst-conceived, worst-integrated, worst-bugged XP I've ever had the misfortune to see and play.

Last edited by jools (2005-12-09 12:35:55)

adoe
+0|6730

James=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

Here are my reasons why SF is a ripoff.
We all know how big the modding community for BF2 is.  EA's greed has made them release an expansion that allows people to get extra weapons and smack the crap out of everyone who hasn't bought SF, for a mere 30 bucks.  EA knows how big the modding community is so they had to hurry to release SF before the mod rush came through.  Frankly, they haven't added enough in my opinion to warrant a 30 dollar purchase.  Oooo grappling hooks, how impressive.  Now i can zip from building to building with my zip line.  Wow, I'm glad to hand EA 30 bucks for it.  So what, a few new weapons, a few new maps.  This was all stuff that could have been added in a mod.  But no, EA has to be greedy.This is the text i want to quote.
you're rite.

that's it.

James=NAA=NamelessMarine wrote:

EA = Business
Business = Need Money To Pay Workers/Bills(Yes, companies have bills)
Mod = No Money
No Money = Sad EA.
pay workers/bills

oh, yeah, very funny!
let me correct it this way: pay managers another 100 million bucks so they can afford to buy another non EA developing company and add it to theyr collection, so they can ruin and finally assimilate it.
EA is the Borg, EA is just the good old american dream of raping the non-rich.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard