Ben>You
+90|6522
Alright BF2s, I've seen a lot of "Wow Omg I'm probably the best player in this game", posts really quite recently, from frequent BF2s forum whores. What I am proposing to all of you out there, is make a 5v5 and 8v8 CAL Open team for Bf2. A BF2s admin could get in on it, and set up the teams. Now, just to lay down a rule or two, the BF2s team MUST consist of BF2s players. This DOES NOT mean that you have to be the most popular kid on the block, and I would really hate to see this turn into a popularity contest. I would love to see that every player on both teams be signed up on the forums by December 1st of 2006, so there aren't any random people just signing up and trying to get in on it. I would also like to see the admin that gets involved set up and pick the teams, and I will gladly help get him/her situated.

Xfire is: egsoldier

GL Bf2s, don't back down.
A3G15
+27|6561
Amazing idea! Don't pussy out bf2s!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6586|Your attic

A3G15 wrote:

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6626|Washington, DC

It's December 12. Been in a coma the past 14 days?
Brasso
+1,549|6626

Hurricane wrote:

Lmao.  Fail.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ben>You
+90|6522

haffeysucks wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Lmao.  Fail.
Umm hi, it's so recent Bf2s inductees don't join the roster.

Be literate. Fail.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6636|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

Hurricane wrote:

the person had to be SIGNED UP before Dec. 1st

that's a really good idea...  that would be hilarious to see us whoop some ass, but i doubt that would happen, most of us have little experience playing with other people from the forums, so that is why I , FesterTheMolester, am inviting you to the BF2s.com US Server  (which is currently down due to problems with Branzone)  There are usually 3-4 members on whenever a game is going, and it is all adminned by active members of the forums, so swing on by, we always have an upcoming competition, and lively members

Yes, we even have our own section.... US > Junk Drawer
Ben>You
+90|6522
I've been in the server, and I'm well aware of BF2s happenings. However, I hate pubbing and will probably just go on a TK spree at a pivotal moment in the game.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6420|Canuckistan
I'd gladly participate this.
A few good men and we're all set.

+1
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6586|Reisterstown, MD

You should just get all the peeps who have [BF2s] in front of their names.  They seem to frequent the bf2s server.
Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

killer21 wrote:

You should just get all the peeps who have [BF2s] in front of their names.  They seem to frequent the bf2s server.
i frequent bf2s alot, but i dont wear the tag. im ruled out, gg bf2s. bye. /wrist.

A3G15 wrote:

to be so "leet" u arent, i remember playing with u on warlord, u sucked. colony was the only one that killed me.

*disclaimer: Just smack talk. dont freak out.

internets, serious business

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-12 19:01:06)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6636|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
you guys gotta watch out her... your in the presence of Kmal... self proclaimed badass, a god among gerbils....

killer21

Des.Kmal wrote:

i frequent bf2s alot, but i dont wear the tag. im ruled out, gg bf2s. bye. /wrist.
lol.  You seem to like following me around to every thread.  Yuo vin.
Ben>You
+90|6522
Do it. You know you want to.
killer21

I would like to go on record as saying whoever from bf2s plays in this league will probably not win one match.  A lot better players roam those particular leagues.
Ben>You
+90|6522
Not CAL Open. I can guarentee that if you guys pick decent players, and scrim a few times a week for each match, you WILL go AT LEAST 4-4.
killer21

Ben>You wrote:

Not CAL Open. I can guarentee that if you guys pick decent players, and scrim a few times a week for each match, you WILL go AT LEAST 4-4.
Bad teams there or something?

Btw, does this league have this Pro mod there?

Last edited by killer21 (2006-12-12 19:22:19)

Ben>You
+90|6522
S5 there will be a bunch of new teams joining, as well as many good teams moving up to Cal Main.

Pro is required for match play, and is probably going to be used in about 98% of scrims you play.

I seriously believe though, that you guys can go 4-4. Team NFL had 5 good starters. Five. And we were able to get to the second round of the playoffs, barely losing to the undefeated team because I didnt play, and my sub went 2-20 in the third round. If you guys can get a solid 8 I wouldbe willing to bet money on you doing well.

Last edited by Ben>You (2006-12-12 19:25:00)

killer21

Ben>You wrote:

S5 there will be a bunch of new teams joining, as well as many good teams moving up to Cal Main.
Ah, I see.  Is this the same "division" TOP plays in?
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6695|Arizona, USA
I would but i don't usually have time for practices or scrims. Great idea though.
Ben>You
+90|6522
TOP does not play competitively in CAL, or in TWL as far as I'm aware. I play for Team Conspiracy.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6638|can
Could be interesting, But the Best Players around here are probably already in a Team.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2006-12-12 19:27:45)

Ben>You
+90|6522
Start up a thread asking for people to donate their time for scrims a few times a week and a match. Matches are @ 9:30 EST and sometimes 10 EST for CAL 8v8. Get it together, and you could end up with a formidable CAL Open team.

Plus, Cal's got forums, and we all know how much ya'll enjoy forums.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6759

killer21 wrote:

I would like to go on record as saying whoever from bf2s plays in this league will probably not win one match.  A lot better players roam those particular leagues.
Alot of players in "Those leagues" roam these forums to.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-12-12 19:32:54)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6621|Quebec city, Canada
Good idea, Id like to participate but im french and no one would understand me on TS because my accent is.. well...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard