Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6429|Alberta, Canada

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Could you sign P$ycho73 up for the US side?
And if the Canukis can't get enough people, we'll go CAN side.
Canuckis? We'd own you in Hockey for sure
KillerKane0
+53|6671|Calgary, Alberta
I'm Albertan - can I be on the US team?

I don't want to be on the same side as Toronto people.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6657|Washington, DC

KillerKane0 wrote:

Please turn in your Canadian passport to me. a sad day when our own brothers turn against us...
Brasso
+1,549|6657

KillerKane0 wrote:

I'm not deciding, but I'd say Calgary = Canadian.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
KillerKane0
I'm doing it to help you guys - the temptation to shoot an Easterner is too high!

Better to be with the Americans - a country that has not abused or exploited Alberta like the Canadians under Trudeau did. 

REMEMBER THE NEP!!!

Haffey: I'll take this from a Toronto point of view

Calgary = Not Canadian; only Ontario = Canada, according to those stupid Easterners who use the army to shovel snow. (Winter of 1999 they called in the army after a minor blizzard - what weaklings!)

Last edited by KillerKane0 (2006-12-14 13:53:26)

Hurricane
Banned

KillerKane0 wrote:

I'm doing it to help you guys - the temptation to shoot an Easterner is too high!

Better to be with the Americans - a country that has not abused or exploited Alberta like the Canadians under Trudeau did. 

REMEMBER THE NEP!!!
You are still a traitor. We shall hunt you down especially, to display your head proudly with a plaque saying "HERE STANDS THE HEAD OF THE TRAITOR" =p
KillerKane0
Hurricane:

traitor to what? 

A bigotted, fascist country that sees Albertans as uneducated rednecks whose rights to property are not to be respected?

(Need I point out that you are in DC?  Who's the traitor?  Well I shouldn't complain - I was there myself in June).

If you do manage to catch me, there will be my body surrounded by piles of Ontario corpses because I went down fighting like a free man, not a corporate slave from Toronto.  It won't be easy because Ontarians are now well versed in combat and weapons-handling - both are required for living in Toronto, the racist city of death.

Last edited by KillerKane0 (2006-12-14 14:10:09)

KillerKane0
If there are other Alberta patriots out there who are sick of those stupid Easterners threatening us every single day, we can form a squad - the Alberta Liberation Squad - to fight alongside our American friends.

Anyone game?
Hurricane
Banned

KillerKane0 wrote:

Hurricane:

traitor to what? 

A bigotted, fascist country that sees Albertans as uneducated rednecks whose rights to property are not to be respected?

(Need I point out that you are in DC?  Who's the traitor?  Well I shouldn't complain - I was there myself in June).

If you do manage to catch me, there will be my body surrounded by piles of Ontario corpses because I went down fighting like a free man, not a corporate slave from Toronto.  It won't be easy because Ontarians are now well versed in combat and weapons-handling - both are required for living in Toronto, the racist city of death.
Whoa, easy there, this is all in good spirit. No need to bring your personal vendettas against discriminatory Canadians into this topic! I did not come to DC on my own will, my parents moved here, but I hold Canadian citizenship and consider myself Canadian.

Secondly, I was unaware that you guys get crap from the government. Just remember: the pre-emancipation USA was "bigoted" and Nazi Germany was "fascist". I'm sorry if the govenrment took your land or something, but Canada's government is hardly "oppressing" you on the level that Hitler did to the Jews or Americans did to blacks.
KillerKane0
Well if you're in DC, take the opportunity to fall in love with America.  It is a truly great country.  Visit the Lincoln Memorial, my personal favorite memorial of all because it is of the Great Emancipator, a truly gifted statesman who saved America and gave hope to the concept of democracy and freedom. 

Canada is very oppressive towards non-whites, Aboriginals and anyone not white and living in Toronto.  I know this from personal experience - whiteness matters most in Ontario.  Foreign immigration gave Ontario a surplus of people, which means they can afford to dispose of people at will.  White people are at a premium there.  The Jane Creba shooting case is the perfect proof of Ontario and Canadian bigotry - 78 people murdered in Toronto in 2005, but only the pretty white teenager mattered. 

Fortunately, Albertans are far more tolerant because we need people and are willing to treat them with respect.  It's not perfect - no place is or ever could be - but it's better than Ontario which is all that matters.

"Same level of oppression" is arbitrary.  Pinochet is reviled for the 3,000 killed or disappeared under his regime, yet Castro is praised despite sending 1.5 MILLION into exile, not counting those executed or disappeared under his regime.  What Trudeau and Cretien did to Alberta was inexcusable and if we are attacked again (like with Kyoto) Alberta has both the right and obligation to secede.  We will get respect by any means necessary.

Moreover, anti-American attitudes that are so overt in Canadian culture and society, are a form of officialized bigotry.  So your argument that Canada is not bigotted just doesn't work.  Of course, anti-Ontario bigotry by Albertans can and does happen, and it's not right either.  But two wrongs don't make a right.

So, any takers for the Alberta Liberation Squad on the USMC team?

Last edited by KillerKane0 (2006-12-14 15:18:21)

Hurricane
Banned

I was not aware that there was so much tension between Canada's provinces. Well best of luck to the Alberta Liberation Squad, though I do suggest changing the name to something like "The Alberta Liberation Army" or "Alberta Liberation Organization". And definetly use car-bomb tactics
KillerKane0
If the ALS can get 6 good players, we would be the best squad on the USMC side.  We'll have more Canadian kills in the game because we have special incentives to kill them: since we can expect no mercy from them, they will receive none from us.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6627|132 and Bush

Ring, Ring... American side if there is a spot.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6402|Lenox MA
sign me up
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6414|Vancouver, BC, Canada
For what team?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6658|949

two061vbma wrote:

sign me up
Don't you have a punkbuster ban?
Krypto
+6|6530|Quebec/Canada
Hey... If you could register me too on Canada side...

In-game name: -=[DS]=-Krypto
Hurricane
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

two061vbma wrote:

sign me up
Don't you have a punkbuster ban?
His old account does

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … ery=Search
bobby177
+129|6500|Texas.. getting out asap
If there is room in US I'll play
Heavy_Guns_91
+72|6429|Alberta, Canada
So, I suppose it's going to be on the 6th. What time (And in what timezone) will the match(es) be?
Psych0
+5|6533|Quebec, Canada
6th hmmm suppose I wont play, for me the 13th would be better.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6402|Lenox MA
Sign me up! easy win for usa
Redkill
+6|6388
That definitely looks very interesting, sign me in for Canadian side, thx.
Ingame Name: Redf|re

Last edited by Redkill (2006-12-30 21:08:55)

Heavy_Guns_91
+72|6429|Alberta, Canada
So, we're nearing the skirmish.

There's a couple more days to go and we don't have a definitive answer yet. Is it going to be 3pm Central?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6589|British Columbia, Canada

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

So, we're nearing the skirmish.

There's a couple more days to go and we don't have a definitive answer yet. Is it going to be 3pm Central?
Yes.. please I need a answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard