hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6778|mansfield
hi, Ive got a problem and its really getting on my tits. my family had a big fall out at the weekend and this guy keeps ringing my house phone and threatening me , my wife and my 7 month old daughter. basically saying that we are gonna get our legs broke and we better watch for bricks coming through the window. the dumb cunt even rang us but forgot to withheld his number. Ive rang the police and they can do nothing until we actually get our legs broke , so nothing that we can do. i want to get this guy back by getting loads and loads of people texting or ringing him. does anyone know any rent boy websites that i can put his number down or maybe a program that sends hundreds of text messages.
thanks people for your help.

p.s i can handle myself i don't mind sticking up for my family but when some twat threatens your wife and 7 month old daughter thats another matter.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6543|Belgium
Tell him you traced his call and warned the police. Might give him cold feet, unless hes serious. Thats where you come in
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6459|The Land of Scott Walker
Can't help you with the websites or program.  Not fun to have your family threatened.  Give him a good thrashing if he comes around.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6591|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Humm i once had an E-Mail bombing program...but i dont think it can actually be used on a cell phone...ill do some test to seek out if i cannot help you have a payback.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6778|mansfield

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Humm i once had an E-Mail bombing program...but i dont think it can actually be used on a cell phone...ill do some test to seek out if i cannot help you have a payback.
yeh thanks mate
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6738|Doncaster, England
The blokes a pussy and won't do it, he would have if he was going to.

Check the link

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_Call … d1729.html
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

jamesb wrote:

Check the link

Seem to be a pretty nice alternative you got there buddy!

But dont you have to be on 56k to record phone call...?!?!
[KS]RECON
+35|6576|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
Option 1: Buy a gun! (seriously) If you feel your life is in danger, do not take any chances but just go in the near shop (or Wal-mart) and get a nice big gun (and a lot of ammo).

Option 2: Try the same treat on the caller - trace phones, recorded phone conversation, etc.

I hope this works for you!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

[KS]RECON wrote:

Option 1: Buy a gun! (seriously) If you feel your life is in danger, do not take any chances but just go in the near shop (or Wal-mart) and get a nice big gun (and a lot of ammo).

Option 2: Try the same treat on the caller - trace phones, recorded phone conversation, etc.

I hope this works for you!
Arg i hate you dude...you can have a gun legally...i cant...stupid Canada rules
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6522|Bournemouth, South England
Post his phone number on as many sites and forums as you can, saying its a phone in prize draw (at a cheap call cost) prize in a PS3 or something.  Make a convinving enough ad/spam email, and he will be bombarded with geeky calls for weeks
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6710|NJ
This is easy man I think.. Use a dial up modum(spl I know) and a phone line(from somewhere don't use your's obviously) and set it up as the internet service provider.. There's an option for keep trying and it won't stop, we use to do it to people at work which made it fun I think you can use a fax machine too.. Hope that helped.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6543|Belgium

cpt.fass1 wrote:

This is easy man I think.. Use a dial up modum(spl I know) and a phone line(from somewhere don't use your's obviously) and set it up as the internet service provider.. There's an option for keep trying and it won't stop, we use to do it to people at work which made it fun I think you can use a fax machine too.. Hope that helped.
lol, what does that mean? His fax is going to spew paper all day?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6611|Seattle

I have a link that I'll PM you. There's noodie pic advertisements but this is the good shit. You want to find out his name and where he lives? Use the link I'm abouts to give you-

I got in trouble last time I posted a link with bad advertisements on it so PM is the way to go. Anyone else wants it, I'll PM you too

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-12-12 12:48:00)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
autopilot
banned
+115|6362

Hmm, maybe your best bet would be changing phone number and keeping it secret, or making a three way call to telesex and set him over to it. There is no law against threats in GB?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
Had a similar problem once, we contacted the police and they tracked the number and time of ever call made to my phone. Then it can atleast be used in a court of law if you sue and the police can give the person a warning, if it persists they can arrest them and charge them with harrassment.
BlokieBF2
+11|6666
contact the phone company and they can block all incoming calls from a particular phone number
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

hi, Ive got a problem and its really getting on my tits. my family had a big fall out at the weekend and this guy keeps ringing my house phone and threatening me , my wife and my 7 month old daughter. basically saying that we are gonna get our legs broke and we better watch for bricks coming through the window. the dumb cunt even rang us but forgot to withheld his number. Ive rang the police and they can do nothing until we actually get our legs broke , so nothing that we can do. i want to get this guy back by getting loads and loads of people texting or ringing him. does anyone know any rent boy websites that i can put his number down or maybe a program that sends hundreds of text messages.
thanks people for your help.

p.s i can handle myself i don't mind sticking up for my family but when some twat threatens your wife and 7 month old daughter thats another matter.
It is nottingham though... i had my car fucking drilled the other day and some flat in another block got robbed, we do live next to one of the worst places in nottingham though.
cpt.fass1
+329|6710|NJ

iPoon.be wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

lol, what does that mean? His fax is going to spew paper all day?
No I meant I think you can have a fax machine keep resending to the same number I accidently did that to the office once and it keeped trying till I figured out it was our fax.
cpt.fass1
+329|6710|NJ
Or flyers with lost rolex call phone number here and if you describe it I'll replace it..
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6778|mansfield
or i could just go to his house nd smash a bottle of marmite over his big fat head
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6699|United States of America
Why can't police do anything? Isn't that falling under intimidation or something? I know I've seen people arrested for making threats like that.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6738|Doncaster, England

Roger Lesboules wrote:

jamesb wrote:

Check the link

Seem to be a pretty nice alternative you got there buddy!

But dont you have to be on 56k to record phone call...?!?!
No, you plug your PC as you would a phone.
You can then record all phone calls.

I think UK law states that you have to inform the person you are recording,
or it is inadmissible as evidence in court.
But at least you'll have proof for the police.

One other option is to turn the tables and threaten him if he rings again.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6778|mansfield

DesertFox423 wrote:

Why can't police do anything? Isn't that falling under intimidation or something? I know I've seen people arrested for making threats like that.
we rang the police they said they cant do anything unless he actually hurts or smashes your property
cpt.fass1
+329|6710|NJ
Smash your own property then call the police
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
You should be able to get the police to track calls made to your house, it takes the number and time even if the number is witheld.

The police can then warn the person as they have evidence that there is harasment going on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard