Dopin_Nuts
+1|6755
For the service ribbons it says you need to have at least 5 hours playing time with that team, i have more than 5 hours for Spetz, but still no ribbon.  Anyone else have this problem?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
firstly where does it say 5 hrs for service ribbons?
second who said there wqas service ribbons for SF?
LTD_SpikE
+0|6767
from bf2s.com ubar: Navy Seal Service Ribbon Global: 5h Total time played (Seals)
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
oh ok i didnt know it was updated...my bad
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6742

the_heart_attack wrote:

oh ok i didnt know it was updated...my bad
Yes...Your bad, and also i have the same problem but with the SAS. Another note, my bf2s stats are not updating but on BFHQ they are.
DanKicker
+0|6771|Canada
Well, UBAR looks weird because it says u need to play 4,500 hrs in an army to get the medal. I will never play 4,500 hrs in the entire game. hahaha
LoaderX
+-1|6759|Tucson, Arizona
I notice there is an aerial ribbon for kills in an airplane?  Where are the airplanes?
DanKicker
+0|6771|Canada

LoaderX wrote:

I notice there is an aerial ribbon for kills in an airplane?  Where are the airplanes?
No there isnt, that's an other bug from UBAR and from an entire bunch of guys who are saying there is an aerial ribbon. . . If there rly is an aerial ribbon but no planes, wow gj Dice. It's not EA the prob, ea is the publisher, it's Dice who does the game. Don't fortget it. It's like with movies, you got producers and publishers. . . Ahh people
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6755
yeah...4500 hours is a little tough
Nebular
+1|6785
They will probably another time low the requirement for the award .... later
alizard
+0|6778
Aerial ribbon is for the SF expanded expansion......LOL
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
how the heck am i going for the aerial service ribbon when theres no jets in SF
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6754|greenville, sc
well i dont think i'll ever play 4500 hours.....lol, thats what mine says
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

where is the new updated UBAR???? i cant find it......
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

zimmer92 wrote:

where is the new updated UBAR???? i cant find it......
Scroll up to the very top of the page, and you should see UBAR. Click on it. Once you're there, click on ribbons, then SF ribbons.
TheCheat54
+0|6835
The Service Ribbons and Medals are commented out in the game code, which means they are not obtainable at this time. This may be changed in a future patch, but for now, stop complaining.

Homeschtar, I can't believe you left The Cheat out of your sig. He's the best part of that whole site next to SB...
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
hehe... ive got the armour spec ribbon... but i think u canĀ“t get the ribbons for each team yet.. they are not available yet... have to wait for a new patch... think they fucked up pretty bad when they released this one.. dont think u can get the medals yet either... well well.. hope they work fast.. and the 5 hour thing is correct.. so u will get the ribbons when they let u.. or when they make a new patch.. thats what i have picked up in my random forum reading anyways...
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

TheCheat54 wrote:

Homeschtar, I can't believe you left The Cheat out of your sig. He's the best part of that whole site next to SB...
Lol. Your the first other person I've met that had a HR related name. Good jorb.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2005-11-26 12:08:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard