Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!
I'm moving a few light weight boxes here at work a few minutes ago. I take them to the designated spots to store them, bend down to stack the first two, when it happens.... my pants rip in the back. I'm like, "What the fuck was that noise?" I feel the back, and feel my boxer briefs. They ripped right to the left of my right back pocket, thankfully not down the middle. My jacket is long enough to cover it for the day, so I'm good there.

It's time to loose some fucking weight. I used to weight 170, got it down from 215, and now I ballooned back up to 220, after meeting my wife. Her and I constantly ate out and went to movies and shit, and it all caught back up to me. These were 38 waist pants, and they tore like paper. Though, they were like $15 pair from Target or something.

You guys have any stories? Funny or embarrasing?

I feel like this right now, but thankfully, I'm not that bad:
https://www.ssqq.com/romance/images/fat%20guy.jpg
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6663|Brisbane, Australia

Eugh, every fucking time I go clothes shopping, Im always the fucking size in between, and end up getting something huge or something tiny.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!
Yeah, I was there. I was at like 33.5 when I was skinny. I miss those days. I'm so fucking tired and unmotivated right now. I think I need to use this to get out of my rut. I worked so hard for like 4 years after graduating high school and moving to Dallas to get my weight down and it was ruined within a year. Fucking hell, I hate life sometimes. /emo
autopilot
banned
+115|6355

Don't eat anything besides during breakfast, lunch and dinner is my advice.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6635|IRELAND

Being a third size bigger than anyone in my year at school, in my final year I couldn't get trousers (pants to the yanks) to fit me. I always wore 2-3 years older than me.
So I think I split about 4 pairs in my final year. On one occasion my cock flew out in front of the whole class of girls and blokes.quite embarrassing. Alot of kids burn their school books when they left school. I celebrated the uncrushing of my nuts by burning my school trousers.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51

Sarrk wrote:

Eugh, every fucking time I go clothes shopping, Im always the fucking size in between, and end up getting something huge or something tiny.
I end up buying nothing... Since I'm also in between sizes...
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!

autopilot wrote:

It's not that, I know exactly how to be healthy. I'm just at a lazy point in my life. And the whole breakfast, lunch and dinner thing doesn't really fit anymore. You're better off eatig 5-6 small meals a day.
autopilot
banned
+115|6355

Jenkinsbball wrote:

autopilot wrote:

It's not that, I know exactly how to be healthy. I'm just at a lazy point in my life. And the whole breakfast, lunch and dinner thing doesn't really fit anymore. You're better off eatig 5-6 small meals a day.
OK, since that does not apply: There are four (more...) things you can do.
[#]Work in construction (not as contractor but carpenter)
[#](Re?)Enlist in the Armed Forces
[#]Walk or use public transportation more if possible (Helps save the planet too!)
[#]Join one of those TV show slimming thingys!

Last edited by autopilot (2006-12-12 08:22:41)

Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!

autopilot wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

autopilot wrote:

OK, since that does not apply: There are four (more...) things you can do.
[#]Work in construction (not as contractor but carpenter)
[#](Re?)Enlist in the Armed Forces
[#]Walk or use public transportation more if possible (Helps save the planet too!)
[#]Join one of those TV show slimming thingys!
Um, no, all I need to do is eat half of what I'm eating in calories, subsitute all bad items with healthy shit (like chicken instead of beef) and run. I'm lazy though....
Entertayner
+826|6578

Port a wii controller to your PC.. There's your exercise.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6395|New York

Entertayner wrote:

then throw your controller through your tv, and carry your tv to a repair shop, while at a light jog pace.

that'll get you in shape.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!

heggs wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

then throw your controller through your tv, and carry your tv to a repair shop, while at a light jog pace.

that'll get you in shape.
fo shizzle
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

or just don't wear clothes, what i do.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6782

JahManRed wrote:

trousers (pants to the yanks)
OHHHH! That's what trousers are! That makes a lot of since now. /sarcasm

Just messing with you.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker

Jenkinsbball wrote:

. . . It's time to loose some fucking weight. I used to weight 170, got it down from 215, and now I ballooned back up to 220, after meeting my wife. Her and I constantly ate out and went to movies and shit, and it all caught back up to me. These were 38 waist pants, and they tore like paper. Though, they were like $15 pair from Target or something.

You guys have any stories? Funny or embarrasing?
I feel your pain, man.  I was 175-185 through high school and most of college and not since my wife and I have been together the eating out, movies and popcorn and candy, and very little exercise have caught up to me, too.  I used to be really active - playing basketball and volleyball at least weekly.  Now?  Taking the trash out is exercise. No stories, but I realized something needed to change when I couldn't get my jeans buttoned anymore.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
They ripped right to the left of my right back pocket
that confused the hell out of me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard