Poll

Do you do the Mad-Chicken-Run?

Hellz Yeah!66%66% - 18
Nope!11%11% - 3
Wha-what?22%22% - 6
Total: 27
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6643|Cherry Pie
Mad-Chicken-Run : Running around a checkpoint like a mad man to avoid being shot when there are tons of guys shooting at you at once.

I LOVE doing that, its so funny to have them chase you around walls and stuff.  I also like to drop a grenade or two when I'm running around.  I like to zig-zag or stick to a certain route...  I do it mostly when I am reloading or I don't stand a chance against a squad.  But eventually I take them out.  It works like 45% of the time I suppose.. Depending on if they follow you or not.

P**
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6673

I prefer the method of neutralizing a flag, then running away and hiding somewhere, watch the arty hit, then a few guys come to take it back, then I kill them all, and take the flag
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6384|California
I do the Mad-Chicken-Run with a little Bunny in there too
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6643|Cherry Pie
LOL, yeah thats cool too.  I'm so used to not even having arty anymore because I play in no vehicle servers.  They are much more fun.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6661
i usually just get killed by the loads of guys
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6409

A guy tried that when I was sniping him.  I just waited for him to stop running, then took him out with a headshot.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6643|Cherry Pie

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I do the Mad-Chicken-Run with a little Bunny in there too
Bad Bunny.  Good Chicken.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6673

No dolphins?
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6643|Cherry Pie
Nope, because the Sharks in Finding Nemo didn't like dolphins.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6389|Pittsburgh, PA USA
That is about the only time I will bunny hop, if it's like me vs a whole squad or me vs Tank, I'll bunny hop til you kill me & then yell at you if you try to scold me for it
But ya, I do the chicken run thingy too if I'm trying to get that flag up, whatever you gotta do!
adv3rsary
+28|6734
yes. it works.. so why not
Jamalen
+2|6762|Shetland Islands
I prefer to think of it as a "Benny Hill run".. but yeah.....
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria
omfg, this is so funny
No, usually I try to kill 1 or 2 of them, before getting killed by the rest.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard