DTAC
+9|6711
I know probably everyone knows this already but if you lay down a medic bag or stand by one and hold one out yourself, you heal twice as fast. Especially usefull if you find yourself in the middle of an arty barrage!
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6423
Huh?

KiL

Last edited by FeedUsYourFetus (2006-12-11 19:37:52)

Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6732|Internet!
Except arty blows up those medic boxes and then you're fubar.
Wreckognize
+294|6456
Omg No Wai!!!
panderiz
+32|6737

Kanil wrote:

Except arty blows up those medic boxes and then you're fubar.
Arty has been totally nurfed!  (not a bad thing)
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
Arty, well, it hasn't been nerfed, rather it has been shifted from infantry to vehicles.
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
It looks like it got a much needed boost in the anti-infantry department with the new patches.  I get blown away by them more often than not.  Before the patches I could easily walk through or stand amidst the barrage hardly scathed, now you are lucky to have a sliver left a lot of the times.
DTAC
+9|6711
I usually survive being in the middle of an arty strike holding a medic hub. Unless a missle hits me directly. As my health goes down by about 20 it gets refilled by the next close explosion.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6513|Sammamish, WA

DTAC wrote:

I know probably everyone knows this already but if you lay down a medic bag or stand by one and hold one out yourself, you heal twice as fast. Especially usefull if you find yourself in the middle of an arty barrage!
Yup that's how I got my silver medic badge...
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6344|Kyiv, Ukraine
Anyone else noticing that their revive scores are waaaay out-pacing their healing?  I followed a titan assault team around for an entire game since the shields went down with nothing but my adv. medic hub and got a grand total of 4 healing points, but in the same round I got about 15 revives.  With ammo, I get a point nearly every time someone throws a nade or reloads their gun, the points just pour in, but as a medic I have yet to get my bronze badge even running around with only the pack out/tossing it out nearly the entire game.
iFro
+1|6469
its weird to get even bronze badge, got it after massive assault of enemy titan, 15 mins of non stop healing of mates which was wounded by nades etc. over 8 - 10 soldiers, 15 mins LOTS of heals but only 9 healing point... after that i have only - "wtf ?!", i dont know how ill be getting my silver badge
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6365|Belgium

Titan mode isn't the best way to get healpoints. the best way is on conquest cerbere and camp gibraltar always give me load of heals. If you walk then with just you medpack, you'll get the points easier.
iFro
+1|6469
its impossible to get this situation in conquest mode, cuz there also load of deaths... and for my situation... only my medic hub was there, so when you r healing 8 - 10 ppl in same time for 15 mins _NON_STOP_...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker

DTAC wrote:

I usually survive being in the middle of an arty strike holding a medic hub. Unless a missle hits me directly. . .
And of course with two med hubs you heal really fast.
1MaNArmY
+2|6768

iFro wrote:

its weird to get even bronze badge, got it after massive assault of enemy titan, 15 mins of non stop healing of mates which was wounded by nades etc. over 8 - 10 soldiers, 15 mins LOTS of heals but only 9 healing point... after that i have only - "wtf ?!", i dont know how ill be getting my silver badge
This sux, I'm in the same boat. I have yet to get >5 heals in a round I tried both conquest and Titan, its pissing me off.  I know everyone has said play campG and C. Landing but still notta
any suggestions????
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden
I have survived Arty almost every time when I'm a marine, it's so weak. Being in a tank thou is far more dangerous. But I still live through most of them. Unlike the Arty in BF2 which killed everything but it had a delay.
Kidneybean
+0|6463

1MaNArmY wrote:

iFro wrote:

This sux, I'm in the same boat. I have yet to get >5 heals in a round I tried both conquest and Titan, its pissing me off.  I know everyone has said play campG and C. Landing but still notta
any suggestions????
Here's a little tactic I used to get my bronze, then silver the next round.  Try to find a group of your teammates
who are hunkered down prone. Get prone behind them and drop a medkit and then hold an additional medkit
in your hands. If one of the guys gets killed, revive them. I was getting heal points really quick. Basically,
you just need a little patience, perseverance, and good timing. Keep trying and you'll get it eventually.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6617
Most assault players aren't even aware they have a med pack. So I'm sure this will help many people.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-12-12 09:03:39)

1MaNArmY
+2|6768

Kidneybean wrote:

1MaNArmY wrote:

iFro wrote:

any suggestions????
Here's a little tactic I used to get my bronze, then silver the next round.  Try to find a group of your teammates
who are hunkered down prone. Get prone behind them and drop a medkit and then hold an additional medkit
in your hands. If one of the guys gets killed, revive them. I was getting heal points really quick. Basically,
you just need a little patience, perseverance, and good timing. Keep trying and you'll get it eventually.
any particular map or mode other than the 2 previously stated? (titan or conquest)
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK
https://hypeiv.flatsoda.com/images/captain.jpg
1MaNArmY
+2|6768
very helpful
Kidneybean
+0|6463

1MaNArmY wrote:

any particular map or mode other than the 2 previously stated? (titan or conquest)
I was playing Camp Gibraltar but I think it should work on any conquest city map.
1MaNArmY
+2|6768

Kidneybean wrote:

1MaNArmY wrote:

I was playing Camp Gibraltar but I think it should work on any conquest city map.
probably hanging out at the wall of death, huh?  I think I'll give this a serious effort after I pick up my vetern support badge, just got my 15 hours with this kit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard