<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York
Ill call anyone who would say that this isnt the work of Hamas a LIER right to there face. Yup, Inocent Hamas eah, They are as ruthless as they come. Scumbags!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, … attr=World
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

but omg, they leik help so many peoples!1
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina
It's either the work of Hamas or a really Machiavellian group of Fatah.

My bet is with Hamas though.
jonsimon
+224|6505
What are you, a conspiracy theorist? Everything has to be the workings of some super intricate plot by some government organization? Next I'll bet you're going to tell me Hamas did 911.
Turquoise
O Canada

jonsimon wrote:

What are you, a conspiracy theorist? Everything has to be the workings of some super intricate plot by some government organization? Next I'll bet you're going to tell me Hamas did 911.
Are you talking to me or the original poster?
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6441|Washington State, USA
i think he was talking to the OP for bringing up the whole goverment
Turquoise
O Canada

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Well, it really does look like the work of Hamas.  I'd guess some rogue group of Hamas radicals probably did it to stir up trouble.  The whole area is rife with extremists....
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6681
*Hums to self*

Someone's going to get bombed.....

Someone's going to get bombed.....
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6441|Washington State, USA

Turquoise wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Well, it really does look like the work of Hamas.  I'd guess some rogue group of Hamas radicals probably did it to stir up trouble.  The whole area is rife with extremists....
yeah you are probably right...poor children had to die like that...
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York

jonsimon wrote:

Im a GD realist that sees through the bullshit with hamas. hamas is NOT the whole Govt BTW. Only reason they help anybody is to gain support for there terrorist ways and gain ranks in the meantime. Take the Hamas is inocent frigging glasses off, There just as screwed up as the rest. Fucking Straight up child killers! It wasnt no rouge shell or bomb, it was a GD professional hit with now 3 dead kids and MANY more hurt. FFS
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6656|Peoria
I wanna meet the man willing to kill babies in the interest of party politics. He has forfeited his penis liscence. I need to revoke his liscence and take his penis.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

Elamdri wrote:

I wanna meet the man willing to kill babies in the interest of party politics. He has forfeited his penis liscence. I need to revoke his liscence and take his penis.
yeah, good luck with that... O_o

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-12-11 21:45:56)

arson
+99|6646|New York
What the fuck has to happen to stop the killing of children. I dont care what race/religion the children are, all are innocent and none deserve to be killed.
13rin
+977|6489
Hey Cam!!!!  Whats your take/excuse for it?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

DBBrinson1 wrote:

This topic was already dealt with in the Israel v Palestine thread. Why would I offer an excuse for such an act? I am mostly a proponent of Fatah policies with respect to the conflict. Why on earth would I try and justify an act committed by Hamas against the children of a Fatah politician?
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6712|New York

CameronPoe wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

This topic was already dealt with in the Israel v Palestine thread. Why would I offer an excuse for such an act? I am mostly a proponent of Fatah policies with respect to the conflict. Why on earth would I try and justify an act committed by Hamas against the children of a Fatah politician?
Im atleast glad to hear that. I didnt want to wake up and see a Hamas Rulz reply or some silly crap from someone. Theres no excuse for this act, By anyone or any country. I mean, The straight up walking up and pumping a car full of lead and in the process hurting a bunch more kids on there way to school also. Thats just Messed up. This whole ME and religous fighting just sickens me lately.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard