gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6804
Obviously they were punished, but, what they did ?.
One of them was a medic and the other one was anything.
One of them killed me with a knife and the medic revived me.
I could not do anything because when I was reviving, the other killed me.
What Did I do ?
I Started to press the spacebar and suddenly I jumped and start shooting and killed one of them.
Killing one of them I could change from spawn point or just stop the killing.
I just wanted to share this.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6789|The United Center
or you could just hit "suicide" and you cant be revived.

thanks for coming out.
underhill
+0|6879
Next time someone stat farms you like that ,just suicide . Then you can pick a different spawn.
ayb
+0|6797|Orlando, FL
be sure to raise hell about it in chat. with luck an admin ill be around to ban the stat padding little bitches.
Kommando
+0|6795|Brisbane Australia
wow, its like statpad gang rape.

chilling story.
Nate_32
+3|6776|Nambe, New Mexico
I know this doesn't apply in this situation, but I heard the red bug has still not been fixed in 1.12. Do they even acknowledge that the problem exists?

That sucks about the stat padding man, haven't had that happen to me. I can't believe people actually do that, very lame.
BlackJackBob
+2|6796|Canada

Nate_32 wrote:

I know this doesn't apply in this situation, but I heard the red bug has still not been fixed in 1.12. Do they even acknowledge that the problem exists?

That sucks about the stat padding man, haven't had that happen to me. I can't believe people actually do that, very lame.
I've had it happen once to me.. 5 revives before i got c4 down on the little bastards and blew em both to hell.

the problem DOES still exsist.
And EA STILL does nothing about it... and if they CAN'T (for whatever reason).. then they should say so.
https://img509.imageshack.us/img509/879/screen0116ft.jpg
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6804
And the problem is when you killed them counts as team kill.
BlackJackBob
+2|6796|Canada

gblanco wrote:

And the problem is when you killed them counts as team kill.
Well, yes.. but there are also variations of this glitch. I've seen Blue names over ememy soldiers.. and even green names over enemy soldiers...you could clearly see the name through the walls and whatnot.. but it was an enemy player.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6805

BlackJackBob, that's a new one because the Red Name bug has happened to me several times but every time they're on the minimap as a friendly... he's not..
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6823|Alabama Coast, USA
gblanco, I'd suggest reporting the two to EA...  though there's not likely enough "evidence" from this one round to prove malicious stat padding, it'd put red flags on them, and if they do it like this once, they likely do it as a habit.
checkered_jedi
+0|6787
i think it is good when the enemy comes up blue just gives me an advantage because alot of the time i look at their clothes not their names because not much time to look but yeh the red name thing is really bad in close combat coz then i just open fire and get punished its really annoying

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard