[AH1z]PJ
+75|6406
hope ull like it, its not finished btw

some of the shots are not special but I just decided to put together what I had and get rid of all the BF2 footage, Im done with that stuff for a while

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=26378

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2006-12-10 20:17:55)

Des.Kmal
+917|6667|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
you would fail fucking horribly if u actually had to hit the chopper.... instead of the chopper hitbox.......

nice vid either way.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6676|Los Angeles, California, US.
Lol, POTD Guy, http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104383 .

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-12-10 20:34:08)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6755
What is your mouse senstitivity set to?  If I ever tried that, I would sprain my arm.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6399|Iowa...
you had some nice shots on the jets,but some of those chopper pilots looked like they were drunk.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6406
heh i just noticed that, I replied to it
arson
+99|6686|New York
Nice video, one of the better ones posted here in a long time.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6755|Alaska

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

heh i just noticed that, I replied to it
lol you gotta admit that is a nice picture, and dude that sucks at the end, i hate that kind of shit, nice vid
[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=-
+21|6411|None ya
cool man, real video. I can fly like that, but I sure can't tv like that.
K3rt6699
+70|6417
Cool video, nice kills

+1
2freefly
+6|6413|Norway
Nice vid. Way beyond my skills in a flap-flap-thingy!

Q: What font did you use? If it's not a secret ofcourse
turkeybacon
+50|6495|Dragon Valley
cool video, I like how your not an arrogant "l33t" idiot

question, do you ever hit jets flying full speed trying to gun you? I never slow down to shoot a chopper, its always full speed passes and I try and hit them from the side everytime and exit in a hard bank with afterburners. If I make 2-3 passes and cant kill them, I usually back off for a second, because I realize they're on high alert and will try and tv me and generally make it very hard to kill them. Most of my chopper kills are by surprise, from their 4:00 or 8:00. I've only been tv'd once, and that was before a game started, I was messing around flying slow in the F35. In a real game I never fly slow, even if we have the enemy airfield and theres no hostile jets in the air.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6699|Keyboard
Nice vid, +1
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6406
thanks everyone, I usually try to hit jets from the back, Ive hit some full speed from both back and front but i prefer back, feels better for some reason eh :p

btw Ive used this font below

http://www.dafont.com/evanescence.font

btw I never slow down in jets eaither, Ive gotten so good in the F35 that I can take the chopper out in one pass most of the time, Ive only been TVd once in the jet and it was by a friend while I was taking of

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2006-12-11 13:48:31)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6406

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

What is your mouse senstitivity set to?  If I ever tried that, I would sprain my arm.
my mouse sensitivity is at 9 in my mouse settings and in BF2 chopper settings I have the sensitivity at 10 and yaw and pitch factor at 10 as well
2freefly
+6|6413|Norway

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

btw Ive used this font below

http://www.dafont.com/evanescence.font
Thanks for the link! Appreciate it.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6683|England
Nice vid, i like the fact at the end you showed your mistakes.
-=[MDK]=-MrBojangles
Bullet Sponge
+4|6728
hey man I was wondering while I hadnt sceen you in DMOC or FHM or BLACK OPs for a while.  I guess I know why now.  Hope to see you back soon though.  The chopper bugs are getting the best of me too.

BLKOPS -=[MDK]=-MrBojan
Runitsyourmama
+13|6415|USA
Very nice heli vid, but of course when i release mine it will be well worth the watch
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6406

-=[MDK]=-MrBojangles wrote:

hey man I was wondering while I hadnt sceen you in DMOC or FHM or BLACK OPs for a while.  I guess I know why now.  Hope to see you back soon though.  The chopper bugs are getting the best of me too.

BLKOPS -=[MDK]=-MrBojan
yo havent played with you in a while man :p

u still into choppers??

btw run you and tiki should make a video together
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6609
If i still whored choppers/TV like the old days you would prolly get pwned by me but anyway nice vid.....some of your hits wer just stupid hitboxes which shoulda missed
LGB
+0|6387
Youre OK, this guy would absolutely destroy you.  But nice video though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OAWmmiDEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwwWD7LE9k

Untill you, or anyone shows more skill then he has.......

I like your Jet kills too, they were nice
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6802
Thx for making video.
You just seem to hold your TV crosshair over the target, and it smoothly goes where you need it to.  Mine are always jerking around, and I play with ping under 100.
I've never seen so many dumb pilots.   Good for you to take them out.  But a humvee could almost do the same.  I know it's hard to fly the F-35 at Dalian, usually takes a pass or two to take out a chopper (hard to pick them up visually, good places for them to hide, etc).  But flying the jet at 300 kmh is no solution LMAO!  If we were losing (and with you in the enemy chopper, we are probably losing) and our pilots were acting like that, I'd be pounding the keyboard and contemplating TK.
Sorry to hear the game bugs are driving you away.  Why the hell can't EA&Dice get it together, such a great game.
jax
+12|6817

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

my mouse sensitivity is at 9 in my mouse settings and in BF2 chopper settings I have the sensitivity at 10 and yaw and pitch factor at 10 as well
can u change sestivity of keyboard cause i prefer the even turning which I don't seem to get using the mouse
oh and nice video, your comp give realy smooth respose to the tv guides, mine to jurky to take out anything more than a transport chopper without some luck and a pilot

Last edited by jax (2006-12-20 19:36:55)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6586|Chicago

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

Nice vid, i like the fact at the end you showed your mistakes.
Speaking of which, what was with the asshole that was trying to TAXI THE GODDAMN J10 DOWN THE ROAD ON DALIAN PLANT?! (Prior to the video's main character smashing into the ground)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard